[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get student housing if I go to a community college?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1467061808911.png (320KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467061808911.png
320KB, 500x375px
How do I get student housing if I go to a community college? Is it possible?
>>
>>34513220

Ccfag here. Id like to know as well
>>
>>34513220
Why?
Oragami
>>
>>34513327

Because im 26 and live with my mom. Id rather live im student housing
>>
>>34513344
Work hard and tramsfer to a good uni then. You'll be able to dorm there
Might not fit in very well if you're that old though
>>
>>34513496

How does one pay for dorms at uni's?
>>
>>34513220
Depends on the school. Almost all community colleges in the US don't have student housing, but there are some that do.
>>
>>34513520
You can get a scholarship if your CC and HS stats are good enough, otherwise you take it on loan
what are you majoring in?
>>
File: 1474766290305.jpg (235KB, 1077x944px) Image search: [Google]
1474766290305.jpg
235KB, 1077x944px
Find local people renting out apartments to where youre going to school at. Or try to find some dorms.

My advice: avoid any dorms at all fucking costs. Dorms are robot hell unless you can get your own room. Where I live was fucking unbearable:

>Dorm was just one big room with no walls or anything
>Roomate was normiest of normies, gave all of his normie friends the code to the door so they could enter literally whenever they wanted
>Sometimes it'd be 12AM and im trying to sleep and someone would just randomly come into the room and leave
>Literally no privacy whatsoever, good luck fapping

The whole time I lived there I barely spoke 3 words to any of the people, until one night I snapped at my roomate and his friends to get the fuck out so I could sleep.
>>
>>34513220
why in the world would you waste your money on student housing for a community college?
hell even dorming at uni is a waste of money unless you're not paying for it
>>
>>34513533

I mean off campus housing. How does a student pay for it regardless if on or off campus
>>
>>34513543

Heating Ventilation and air conditioning
>>
>>34513591
Good on you for doing a trade, especially at your age
There's no reason to transfer to uni then. Tough out the two years and you'll have your own place in no time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.