[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no high-income corporate executive gf to buy me lots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

>tfw no high-income corporate executive gf to buy me lots of things and let me be her NEET househusband
I just want to be a househusband who stays at home, does a bit of housework, and raises our children. I want to be provided for.
>>
>>34513047

Sorry OP you were born a man.
>>
File: 1483293958661.jpg (142KB, 843x696px) Image search: [Google]
1483293958661.jpg
142KB, 843x696px
>>34513047
I met one who offered this sort of thing.

However, I was a fucking dipshit so I rejected her on the grounds that she was a terrible person outside of our relationship.

she was also a bit too old for my taste
>>
The only way you are going to get that as a man is to get with another man.
>>
>>34513078
Why can't real old women be as cute as the ones from anime?
>>
>>34513127
You think I actually could?
>>
>>34513078

Greentext it plz bro.
>>
You can only get this if you look hot as fug man.
>>
>>34513139

I've had the opportunity. The guy wasn't exactly rich, but if I'd been his boyfriend I could have lived off him completely. We're friends tho coz I'm not gay. If he was a girl tho I would totally do it.
>>
>>34513047
just go gay and put yourself out there as a sub

you can look ANY way and there will ALWAYS be a guy that wants to put his dick in you, if you string him on long enough hell accept you as a leech as long as you suck his dick good and make sure hes always satsfied
>>
>>34513078
Korean Kaiji.
>>
>>34513139
Yes there are plenty of older gay guys looking for younger guys to turn into house husbands. I know this because I am a straight guy who chose to get into a relationship with a guy so he could sit at home all day. Once n a while I have to fuck him in the ass so I just start fantasizing about women with my eyes closed while I do it. We are in the process of using my sperm to have a kid right now.
>>
I'd want to keep my job, but get home before her and cook her dinner and greet her at the door with a kiss when she comes home.
>>
>>34513147
It's kinda long, if you can keep this thread up I'll try to post it.
>>
File: C2Q7Zg7UUAADrg3.jpg large.jpg (305KB, 1434x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C2Q7Zg7UUAADrg3.jpg large.jpg
305KB, 1434x2048px
>>34513210
Anything for a good green.
>>
>>34513047
I'm so excited to do this for my boyfriend~ I hope he enjoys it as much as he says. He has a disability. Good luck finding the girl for you! There's hope, and I'm sure she's out there somewhere :D
>>
>>34513210

Deal OP.

Raviolo ravilolo
>>
>>34513334

Plz greentext your situation too.
>>
>>34513334
Is he ok with you sucking dicks to get up the corporate ladder?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 258x196px
>>34513147
>21yo
>no money
>no friends
>just work and live with my parents
>someone I hung out with over 2 years ago hits me up for coffee
>whatever, at least I can get out of the house and drink some free diabeetus
>at Starbucks
>long ass line, my old acquaintance and I caught up on our drive over
>tries to make small talk
>hey anon, check out that ass!
>I halfheartedly humour his attempt at conversation
>Yeah, shes pretty cute as well
>really, she was ~6.5/10
>go and talk to her, youre single right?
>try to dismiss it with an awkward laugh
>he keeps pressing me
>what's gonna happen? She tells you to fuck off? All the normie scripted encouragement were downloaded.
>I get tired of it, and agree to make an ass of myself
>time to order coffee
>order my shit
>friend doesn't pay for it
>I don't have my wallet
>trying not to draw too much attention, I try to convince dudeman I'm good for it
>he rejects me, I cancel my order
>girl is waiting for her order and pays for it instead
>t-thanks
>"no problem, did you say your name was anon?" (In Starbucks they ask for your name when you order for some reason)
>Yeah
>"I've always liked that name..." etc. etc.
>small talk evolves just fast enough for her to be comfortable with me sitting with her, while my """friend""" is a table away creeping the entire time
>eventually we start talking about deeper subjects, and she tells me a bunch of stuff about her career and whatnot
>after about at least an hour dudeman leaves and I don't notice
>3 hours pass, and I'm still talking to her, which wasn't unpleasant but I wanted to go home
>hey, it was cool meeting you, and thanks again for the coffee
>get up, my ride home already left
>mfw I spent 3 hours talking to a total stranger
>bum a ride off her, and exchange numbers before she drops me off
Cont.
>>
File: 1474238725688.jpg (9KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1474238725688.jpg
9KB, 261x195px
>>34513549
>think nothing of it aside from having some pleasant social interaction for a change
>the next day, she rings me up asking to hang out again
>fuck it, I don't have anything else to do
>she takes me to a tailor
>why are when here?
>"we're going to a party anon, you need to dress up"
>oh I already have a suit, besides I can't afford shit like that rn
>"no no, it's a present! I insist"
>I get measured up, and she's talking to the tailor and I try a few things on
>not 10 minutes pass and she buys me a $5000 suit
>mfw
>I ask her about it and she keeps saying "don't worry anon, you don't owe me anything, I just wanted to do something nice"
>go to the aforementioned party
>it's a massive gathering of lawyers and bankers, all dressed up and shooting the shit in some guys house, which had a massive aquarium for a wall
>I walk around and socialize for a bit (didn't make any connections because I was too concerned with not making an ass of myself)
>listening to some old guy talk really nonchalantly about fucking over an entire community for the sake of making a bit of cash to recover from a recent divorce
>straightoutofamovie.jpg
>get disgusted and take my leave
>date asks what's wrong and I explain to her how he's an atrocious human being
Cont.
>>
>>34513757

Anon you lucky F U C K E R.
>>
File: 1474524189006.png (157KB, 326x323px) Image search: [Google]
1474524189006.png
157KB, 326x323px
>>34513757
>she says "not really, I mean you gotta do what's nessisary, in fact this one time...."
>continues to tell me a story from earlier in her career, which I won't repeat in this thread
>in summary, she put some guy in jail when they never even met, in order to secure a client
>uhh, ohkay...
>finish my cigarette and return to the party
>talk with some more rich fucks
>food tastes dope as fuck
>drink easily $300 without even getting that drunk
>my companion, however didn't have such tolerance and was keeping pace with me
>called a cab
>we both go home, I hang up my suit and pass out
>she calls the next day, saying she's not feeling 100% but still wants to hang out
Cont.
>>
File: 1482894513159.jpg (36KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1482894513159.jpg
36KB, 600x694px
>>34513853
>agree to meet up for coffee, and just talk for a bit
>she pays for it, and starts questioning me about getting into a relationship together
>uhhh, sorry... I mean you seem like you've got your life in order but I couldn't imagine you as anything more than a friend
>starts giving me shit about my life descisions, and straight up offers to be my sugar momma
>that's very kind of you, but I'm afraid not
>we finish our coffee and go home, never to see each other again
>she was 26 btw, and had more than enough money to support both of us easily for the rest of our lives
I didn't take it, because of my harsh judgement.

>tfw I could have made it
>>
>>34513925
Also I sold the suit.
>>
File: 61076172_p0.jpg (415KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
61076172_p0.jpg
415KB, 800x800px
>>34513853
>>34513925
>2017
>being a moral babby

You goofed bad. Dial that number and ask if she's still single.
>>
>>34513948
I'm considering it, as this was just a couple months ago.

If I do I'll make threads and post pics, keeping you robros updated.
>>
>>34513976
Seriously do it tell her you're sorry and that you did like her. You were just afraid of a relationship at the time. Please do make threads about it if you do.
>>
>>34513976
>>34513948
>>34513988

This this this. And when she gives you an allowance have weekly or monthly giveaways for your fellow brobots who pointed you in the right direction.
>>
>>34513925
>she was 26 btw
she wasn't even that much older than you

you fucked up man
>>
>>34514051
6/10 might've been an exaggeration, seeing as 26 is prime christmas cake territory. Come on, was she really that ugly?
>>
>>34513925
>26
>6.5/10
>rich
I think you fucked up, anon. What did it feel like wearing a $5000 suit?

t. poorfag
>>
Wasn't expecting a good thread today but it somehow still manages to surprise me
>>
>>34514104
Objectively a 7, she had really bright blue eyes and brown hair that she kept in a pony tail, though I marked her down to 6.5 because she had tiny boobies and spoke with a southern drawl(not redneck tier but it was noticable.)
>>
>>34514150
It fit extremely well and looked great. I now know not to fall for the "off the shelf" meme
>>
>>34514154
>>34514170
I wish I was you anon. You literally could be living my dream right now.
>>
>>34514154
How small are we talking about? Could the ass have made up for it?
>>
>>34514154
>bright blue eyes and brown hair
I really hate you right now tbqh senpai

>>34514170
>tfw i never even had a suit
Do you still have the suit? Post pic with timestamp
>>
>>34514222
Bs, her ass would have made up for it but we never fugged
>>
>>34514232
>>34513943
Sorry m80
>>
>>34514258
Never mind. I didn't see that post. How much did you sell it for?
>>
>>34514235

B is perfectly fine anon. Not as good as C, but still good.
>>
>>34514154
>spoke with a southern drawl
This is a pretty big boner killer.
>>
>>34514302
A little over 2 grand. Which helped a lot in terms of financial worries at the time, so I don't regret selling something I'd rarely use.
>>
>>34513047
I'd like that but I don't need to be a neet and have her support me completely. Just having her be superior is enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 398x394px
>>34513925
Can't blame you. I would have freaked out as well if a Trump-tier (financial,not political) girl would ask me to be her bf/husbando.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.