[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cute, submissive, obedient trap >still no bf to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: why.jpg (36KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
36KB, 640x358px
>be cute, submissive, obedient trap
>still no bf to take care of me and make me his housewife and call me princess

why do i keep waking up
>>
>obese neckbeard anon thinks if he puts on a dress he's a trap
try being attractive, loser
>>
File: 1461200915144.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461200915144.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>be obedient and submissive twink
>still no bf who violently pushes me around, insults me, and rapes me every time I'm alone with him
>>
>>34512652
fuck you faggot. die in the purifying flames of a raging fire.
>>
>>34512652
ATTENTION ALL ANONS:

this is a copypasta from an older thread. Do not reply to it. This is fake.
>>
>>34512786
no its not, i have just made the same thread again...
>>
>>34512792
Sure you did. You must post a time-stamp for anyone to take you seriously
>>
>>34512652
Timestamp pic and location.
>>
File: gosling.jpg (53KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
gosling.jpg
53KB, 550x550px
>>34512652
tfw cute submissive obedient trap too but i have a bf who loves me very much :)

honestly best thing in the world when he holds me tight in his arms and i hear his heartbeat and feel his breathing
>tfw 5'5 and hes 6'3
>>
>>34512652
Would you settle for a full time working gf who would make you her home-making wife, buy you pretty 50's housewife dresses to parade around in, gay adopt two kids and live the white picket fence in the suburbs life with ?
>>
>>34512880
Not OP but this sounds ideal I wish I was a trap.
>>
>>34512880
yes..

i already sort of live in the suburbs and its really comfy. i actually do want kids really badly too.
>>
>>34512865
>honestly best thing in the world when he holds me tight in his arms and i hear his heartbeat and feel his breathing
where did you find him though

>>34512880
as long as she didn't have a v*gina
>>
where are you faggots located?
>>
>>34512909
>very early in transition at uni
>got lucky with genetics and he became my only friend cuz in same classes
>first 8 months of hrt was rough and at the start had a lot of panic attacks
>would call him late at night and go over to his house
>sleep on couch and shake and hed calm me down as a friend
>one day fall asleep on his bed because tired
>he went to sleep later and woke up kinda
>inched together until back was against him
>started sleep there regularly and we'd sleep together
>became official
>now i live with him
>hes been with me all this time
thats the story
>>
>>34512957
I envy you anon. Glad someone has a happy ending though.
>>
>>34512957
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TRUE LOVE STORIES DON'T EXIST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
File: 1460786372479.png (87KB, 280x309px) Image search: [Google]
1460786372479.png
87KB, 280x309px
>>34512939
>where are you faggots located?
sf

>>34512957
I'm also in uni
thnking of transitioning t b h but idk

very cute story anon
>>
>>34513006
If you're under 20 and have dysphoria you should transition 100%. Don't be me and transition repress until 22.
>>
>>34513042
i transitioned right before i was 21 and pass easily. its more genetics than anything but most people after 20 wont pass
>>
>>34512908
I'd like kids eventually, but not until I'm in a better career, not not for at least another 8 years.
I'd have to adopt though because of muh genetics.

>>34512909
Some days I low-key wish she didn't
>>
>>34513055
and not*
Original please and thanks.
>>
>>34513055
yeah i am in no place right now to even me close to a good mother to a child, but when i'm with someone in a stable relationship and able to focus on being the best version of myself, as the normie saying goes, i really love the idea of raising a kid.

my uncle had his first kid earlier this year and i was there the day after, and i started crying and had to leave so no one would see lol..
>>
I told my friend I'd blow him if he ever asked last night

he's not going for it because he doesn't want a purely sexual relationship and i don't want to date

i don't think he's ever even had a blowjob
>>
File: 1463284115472.png (686KB, 838x887px) Image search: [Google]
1463284115472.png
686KB, 838x887px
>>34513042
>If you're under 20 and have dysphoria you should transition 100%. Don't be me and transition repress until 22.

I mean on one hand if I just existed in a vacuum I totally would

but my parents would be disgusted
my relationship with my brother would never be the same, he would think I am autistic

the quality of my transition would be another headache in my life, along with school and /nofriends/ and all that other shit

I do desperately want to be a cute girl but I don't want to end up some ugly autistic tranny who isn't respected by anybody ya know

and being a cute boy instead is slightly more respectable in my parent's eyes
>>
>>34513472
Do you have legitimate dysphoria? Honestly if you do you should transition while you can still get good results regardless of what your parents think of you. Its your life anon not your families. I'm just saying I did the same thing I thought my parents would hate me so I put it off for years. Eventually my dysphoria was too much for me to handle and I caved in I wish I had transitioned earlier when I could've gotten better results. Anyways good luck with whatever you do.
>>
>>34513042
Or you could seek actual help and not destroy your body
>>
>>34513580
If you have dysphoria its literally transition or kill yourself. Its really terrible.
>>
>>34513594
tfw pm realized with turning 23 tomorrow, I'm getting closer to the kys option than the transition option
>>
>>34513594
No it fucking isn't. This is a tumblr disease. You're scapegoating your depression and other mental issues with this tranny retardation.
Seek actual help
>>
>>34513648
As if you understand gender dysphoria. Good luck to you friend but please refrain from misinforming people with legitimate gender dysphoria.
>>
File: 1480382516291.jpg (179KB, 1373x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1480382516291.jpg
179KB, 1373x1259px
>>34512652

No cute trap gf to love and cuddle.

>>34512703
No twink to bully with my dick.
>>
tfw not a trap and lost all will to live.

fuck my life.
>>
>>34513682
There is no fucking thing you moron
Get on SSRIs and watch as all that tumblr retardation melts away
>>
>>34513625
I mean if you think there is any chance of passing you might as well try. Its a lot better of an option than killing yourself.
>>
>>34513703
Ok friend depression isn't real either and neither are black people since I've never seen one in real life. I don't care what you believe in if you hate trans people fine but don't fucking misinform people.
>>
>>34513703
>>34513648
>tumblr
>shit has existed for decades
hmmmmm
>>
>>34513648
>I'm more knowledgeable on this disorder that has been around for millennia than all of academia and the medical society. Its just a meme disease because my edgy idols like Ben Shapiro and Stefan Molyneux say its not real or valid!

Post your medical degree with one of your published, peer reviewed articles with a time stamp please. Otherwise, you shouldn't be pretending like you know anything about medicine.
>>
>>34513704
not as I get older, I see my face changing everyday for the worse, and I live in what seems to be the only country where I can't buy titty skittles online, so I'd be looking at another two year minimum wait before I'd even get them legitimately
>>
tfw no diapered trap gf to cuddle with and baby
>>
>>34513730
That sucks anon transitioning late is always better than killing yourself though you know? I hope you don't kill yourself anon.
>>
>>34513728
I'm in my second year of PA school, pretty sure I know more medicine than you.
You have a mental problem that you're scapegoating with this trammy bs. Explain why trans suicide rates are so high if transitioning (see: destroying your endocrine system) treats your "dysphoria".

You also didn't have to reply to my post 3 times and this is new-age neo-liberal retardation.
>millennia
Keep being an absolute moron, see where it gets you in life
>>
>>34513764

>diaper

Get out and take your degenerate fetishist with you. We're here to talk about cute trap gf's.
>>
>>34512652
>be andro, submissive, obedient transgirl
>have a guy who refuses to be my bf
>tell him I love him constantly
>gets upset with me whenever I call him master or baby
>i guess he thinks im going to hurt him or something
>try my best not to bring it up too much so he wont hate me
>I just want to be his princess and love him
>>
>be smart, dominant, well-paid engineer
>still no housewife (male) that i can treat as my pet
>>
File: 1459321691012.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459321691012.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>34513795
is your location sf
>>
>>34513792
Maybe he doesn't want to be with a mentally ill degenerate?
>>
Yaaayy, le baittrappostthread number six-hundred-sixty-six-sextillion-thousand-million-billion-trillion-quadrillion-quintillion-sextillion-bazillion-gazillion...)
>>
>>34513783
That was a different anon you idiot. Guess what you're wrong. The people that kill themselves after transitioning are the same people that would've killed themselves without it. Not to mention think about how many trans people kill themselves without ever coming out as trans. Seriously you're fucking misinformed spread your bullshit elsewhere. I transitioned at 22 and even though it wasn't perfect I'm glad I did or I would've killed myself.
>>
>>34513811
it is sf indeed
>>
>>34513783
>destroying your endocrine system
hahaha no

also
>second year pa school
>posting on r9k like you have any shred of credibility
jesus christ lmao
>>
>>34513783
Like mine and their post were within a minute of each other last time I checked it takes a minute before you can post again how the fuck do you think we are the same person?
>>
>>34513783
>implying a student knows more then endocrinologists with years of real experience
>implying hrt hasn't been around for decades back long before leftism went of the deep end
>being this fucking retarded
fuck even /pol/ isn't this fucking stupid on this
>>
>>34513789
but anon some trap gfs are little babbies inside and they deserve tender love
>>
>>34513819
Oh? So transitioning isn't the magic panacea that cures "dysphoria"? So why are you shilling it so hard?
I'm glad fucking your body made you feel better, stop pushing it on other people.
>>34513848
>>34513842
>>34513841
Are you fucking retarded? You don't think people can tell if you're samefagging this hard?

And yes forgien horemones will fuck your endocrine system even though tumblr told you it was fine.
Fuck off moron.
>>
>>34513871

I would baby and spoil my trap gf but the diaper stuff is too much. I'd cuddle with her and whisper cute stuff to her while I play with her feminine penis but no diaper stuff.
>>
File: 1479260973779.jpg (47KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479260973779.jpg
47KB, 400x315px
>>34513881
>implying

also its another "i sat in a few classes and now im a doctor who knows more than everyone else" episode

you must be really smart anon :)
>>
>>34513881
so when you going to transition hon?
>>
>>34513869
>decades
Really nigger?
And what fucking endo has the balls to come out and say that hrt doesn't completely fuck up your endocrine system?
That's literally the point of the "therapy", to fuck up the "male" endocrine system. Even a toddler could guess that this isn't good in the long run
>>
File: 1461115018086.png (308KB, 720x880px) Image search: [Google]
1461115018086.png
308KB, 720x880px
>>34513841
>it is sf indeed
make me your pet then~

email in name
>>
>>34513783
>>>>>>>PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT

This guy is just lying about being in any kind of medical studies.

>le edgy tranny haters can only throw around one statistic that has been proven to be wrong thousands of times
>"snowflake leftitsts just throw around feelings without facts to back up anything they say, unlike me, i am very educated on gender dysphoria and transition. its a FACT that you're just scapegoating your depression with sjw-ism"

Hahahahahahahahahah

No one with any kind of real scientific education can look at that study and earnestly say that transitioning increases the risk of suicide. You're either lying, or just as intellectually dishonest as the people you claim to hate.

>an incredibly marginalized group of people has a high suicide rate before treatment
>their suicide rate is lower, albeit still higher than average, after transitioning
>the study's test group is people already suffering from suicidal thoughts related to their gender dysphoria before treatment
>WOW LOOK IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING THEY STILL KILL THEMSELVES IM SO SCIENTIFIC AND SMART XD

I teach 17 year old kids that would be able to grasp the point of that study.
>>
>>34513899
Prove me wrong then faggot.
>>34513900
Unlike a tranny I'm well aware of my mental illness without blaming my cock
>>
File: samefagging.png (19KB, 695x208px) Image search: [Google]
samefagging.png
19KB, 695x208px
>>34513881
>same fagging
I'm not pushing it on other people like you are trying to push SSRIs on people with a legitimate mental illness. I'm telling them that dysphoria will get worse and it will trust me I've experienced it first hand and that it is a lot better to transition and pass at 19 than to wait until you are 25 and don't pass or even worse 30 and kill yourself.
>>
>>34513923
so you are mentally ill! thanks for tell us.
>>
>>34513923
you type like that guy who posts for hours on /lgbt/ trying so hard to justify not transitioning

jesus you people are sad lmao
>>
>>34513816
maybe. i worry about that a lot.
>>
>>34513908
yes, trannys are not a new thing kiddo, shit like hrt and srs have been around over 30-40 years

The chances of complications for hrt are negligible

So I guess your a bitter repressing tranny or a literal retard since no one else would make posts like yours
>>
>>34513919
That's an amazing amount of anal pain you got there, is it from the all the pozzed up closet gay cock you get?

Yes being in PA school makes me know more about medicine, the endocrine system and mental illness than you.
If tranny suicide rates are that high even after "treatment" then it's not smart to prescribe HRT to people.
If ibuprofen had a 60% chance of working, and it would kill you the other 40%, you think doctors would prescribe it?
Also stop making 3 different replies. It's you, just make one post you idiot.
And even if you start hrt when you're 15 you'll still look like shit at 30, if not 30 then 40.
Estrogen is literally designed to stop making you "pretty" after your prime.
>>
>>34513994
>tfw transitioned and turned out beautiful
>wonderful boyfriend
>men are attracted to me and im stealth
>have srs and love my body
>read bitter hons and repressers cry on /r9k/
feels good desu. some people just werent fated to be trutrans
>>
>>34514008
You are seriously misinformed it does make me feel good to know I know more about HRT and estrogen than a med student though. Taking estrogen will make you look younger than you are I'm 26 and I look 18. Transitioning isn't what causes them to kill themselves they have a disorder that causes them to hate their body. This along with non accepting family and people like you drive a lot of us to suicide.
>>
>>34513914
Sent you an e-mail, qt.
>>
>>34514008
>tranny suicide rates are that high even after "treatment" because people who arent transsexual are being improperly classified and grouped into the trannsexual treatment plan because society is based on a stereotype of the classical male-female dynamic and lunatics wearing fucking diapers and playing with dressies who are pedophiles without gender dysphoria are given HRT and told to chop off their dicks so when they actual experience chemically induced gender dysphoria they kill themselves*

fuck you im too lazy to type it properly you get the idea
I get youre opinionated and a bigot but your information is completely wrong and I hate all these faggots too but you dont understand the problem youre angry about and you look like an idiot.
>>
>>34513994
>i-if you think me fucking my body up isn't smart then you're a repressed tranny!!11!
>negligible
The most significant cardiovascular risk for transgender women is the pro-thrombotic effect (increasedblood clotting) of estrogens. This manifests most significantly as an increased risk for thromboembolic disease:deep vein thrombosis(DVT) andpulmonary embolism, which occurs when blood clots from DVT break off and migrate to thelungs. Symptoms of DVT include pain or swelling of one leg, especially thecalf. Symptoms of pulmonary embolism includechest pain,shortness of breath,fainting, andheart palpitations, sometimes without leg pain or swelling.

And thats just one small side effect
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)
>>
>>34514096
>posting about dvt like thats why people should transition
ahahahahahah
>>
>>34514105
You consistantly proven how retarded and in denial you are, but I'm gonna guess that's a typo.
Read the side effects you dumb bitch
>>
>>34514096
that amount of people who actually get that shit is negligible, are you actually retarded? If you a big bad pa student why do you just quote Wikipedia like a middle school-er? Have you even ever talked to a endo before?
>>
>>34514129
you just look dumb calling people samefags and posting retarded links. i havent even posted in this thread before. seems like youre a tranny yourself my dude
>>
There is about 1% chance this guy isn't trolling, and if he isn't, its because he's been brainwashed by Stefan Molyneux and /pol/ lmfao.

>>34514008
>its totally the virtually harmless hormones that totally makes you want to kill yourself
>its definitely not the harassment or beatings you get from random people if you try to use the proper bathroom, or constant barrage of verbal abuse you see about people like you everywhere you go
>its totally the hormones with hundreds of studies showing negligible side effects

I'm a second year psychology professor with a PhD, so I'm 99% sure I am more equipped to interpret the findings of massive studies than some lab monkey going to school to learn how to read blood tests and prescribe Zoloft to middle aged women.

>blacks had alarmingly high suicide/depression rates from the 40s-70s
I guess blacks are just mentally ill right? Totally has nothing to do with them being treated worse than literal dog shit huh?

Wow man you're so fucking smart, why not just become a full-fledged brain surgeon and neurologist???????

>>34514096
The link you posted LITERALLY says that the benefits of HRT outweigh the possible side-effects. This is the case with virtually all medication and treatment. There are ALWAYS risks involved with treatment. Fucking Aspirin has side effects of a similar rate to the ones you linked.
>>
>>34514129
Not the person you replied to but I'm sick of arguing with you. If you become any sort of doctor if someone comes to you and says they have gender dysphoria give them SSRIs or whatever but please refer them to another doctor that specializes in gender dysphoria.
>>
>>34514148
I'm thinking it's a bitter repressor
>>
>>34514148
>Psychology PhD
Yeah you know nothing about biology and medicine. Keep making shit up faggot.
>>
>>34514140
Have you? Because the would tell you the same thing.
>>34514148
>virtually harmless
>muh bathrooms!1!!
>muh beatings!
>hundreds of studies
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>muh black people strawman
>multiple question marks
>muh psychology phd
I can go on
I don't know whats funnier, you thinking your degree has any kind of academic value, or thinking that PAs even touch labwork.
Also,
So you sacrifice your body and most of your lifespan to look like a walking tumblr post for 10, maybe 15 years and that outweighs the risks for you?

/r9k/ seriously needs to be cleansed of this retardation.
>>
lIIinois
>>
>>34514224
yes I have, he used the words "negligible"
>>
File: 1386874943318.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1386874943318.png
94KB, 396x385px
>Be ugly gay
>Only old men want to fuck me
>>
>>34514224
Serious dude I pray no trans people ever come to you if you ever do become a doctor of any kind.
>>
>>34514262
>PA
>Doctor
fucking moron
And I hope so as well, from what I've heard they act like special snowflakes and demand that everything in the office conform and revolve around their mental illness
>>
>>34514280
do you actually believe they are all crazed leftists?
>>
>>34514280
I have no clue what your fake degree is for. I just pray you never get to ruin someones life off of your bigotry.
>>
>>34514220
>interpreting massive studies has nothing to do with medicine
Wow you really got me. If only people as intelligent as the guy who can't properly interpret a basic 2000 people study could work with the numbers right!

>>34514224
>virtually harmless
Yes, go look at the actual occurance rates of the serious side-effects. You won't though because you refuse to acknowledge anything but your feelings of disliking trannies and sjws.

>muh bathrooms
>muh beatings
Yes, the chance a tranny gets literally attacked in a bathroom is almost infinitely higher than a tranny goes into a bathroom and harasses some random person. Again, there are plenty of statistics to prove this, if you're interested in anything but your feelings on the matter.

>hundreds of studies
You can type in basic words on the topic on any journal archive and find thousands? What's your point here?

>muh black people strawman
Its not a strawman, you are arguing that the society treatment of a group of people has nothing to do with their mental health, which is absolutely retarded and no educated person would ever suggest anything like that.

Its funny how autistic /pol/ right tards have become the "but my feelings!" faction recently. Its like you're all lacking an incredible amount of self awareness.

You have yet to frame your argument around any kind of statistics but instead just use emotionally charged buzzwords like "faggot trannies enjoying tumblr are ya you sjws lefties LOL day of the rope coming for you depressed fags!"
>>
>>34514301
>bigotry
There's that word again!
>>
>>34514321
You sir are a bigot and if you can't see that I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>34514315
Why do you think I even go on /pol/?
You're the one using buzzwords here. My statement is very simple, hrt is a bad, temporary solution to a scapegoated problem. I stated why I think that.
You're the one assuming my state of thought, background, politics and inteligence.
>>
>>34514335
>You sir are a bigot
Are you for fucking real?
>>
>>34514353
If you truly can read through all of what you said vs all of what everyone else said and still think you are 100% right you are either a troll or a /pol/tard and I feel bad for you.
>>
>>34514372
Again with appropriating me with people you find problematic
That's a serious sign of autism
>>
>>34514385
So you are a troll I assume at least I hope I refuse to further converse with you
>>
>>34514353
Show me literally ONE study from some establishment that isn't a crazy Christian right wing group that says the negatives of HRT far outweigh the benefits. Show me literally ONE study about gender dysphoria just being masked depression.

You didn't state anything other than your feelings on the matter.

As a matter of fact, I will give you studies I have pulled some of my statements from:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v42n01_05
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446468/
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v51n03_04
https://academic.oup.com/hsw/article-abstract/30/1/19/691625/Transgender-Health-Findings-from-Two-Needs
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A%3A1009573800168

I'm sure these sources aren't scientific enough for you though, however I couldn't find anything on The Daily Wire or Breitbart. Sorry.
>>
>>34514400
Wow so when I call you out on your bullshit you withdraw
More autism
not everybody who doesn't agree with you is a troll or a /pol/tard, hon.
>>
>>34514406
>asumming I'm christian
>asumming I would ever insult my intelligence by reading the daily wire or breitbart
See:
>>34514408
>>
>>34514424
So post those studies or gathered data whenever you're ready to have a real intellectual discussion that spans beyond your feelings.

I'll be here.
>>
>>34514437
Literally nothing you posted refutes my arguement that you'll look like a fucking freak after you hit 30
Hrt is not a correct solution
>>
>>34514437
I'm sure hes just a troll and not worth responding to anon
>>
>>34514472
>b-but you might be ugly

Thanks for conceding. I will be on r9k if you ever feel like arguing your stupidity with anyone again. Have a good night :)
>>
>>34514472
>my arguement that you'll look like a fucking freak after you hit 30
>>34514353
>My statement is very simple, hrt is a bad, temporary solution to a scapegoated problem
Which is it?
>>
>>34514509
I see you struggle with reading comprehension too
>>34514505
k, see ya later hon.
>>
>>34514166
I'm an MD and I legitimately believe GD could be treated to a greater degree than it's treated now with a moderate-high dosage of lithium or even a mass scale readoptation of first generation antipsychotics, studies and literature from 1990 until 2004 reported similar successful findings on the treatment of GD with it, but the treatment approach has transitioned into a deviously flawed method. I don't believe HRT is the solution nor do I believe I'll be swayed any time before I retire, the suicide rates post transition are still absurdly high and it's clear it's not an effective treatment.

Beating a dead horse, but it truly is an unfortunate mental illness and in my professional opinion; the appropriate treatment method of using numerous psychiatric medications on the afflicted do carry a high risk of poor quality of life from side effects and complication but it's certainly no worse than what is being done now.
>>
>>34514531
Calling people hon man I wish you did that earlier I would've known you were a troll not a /pol/ack right away.
>>
>>34514535
>its another "some random retard doesn't have even a high school level understanding of how to interpret statistical findings" episode

Do you seriously want me to break down the Swedish transgender suicide rate study for you paragraph by paragraph?
>>
>>34514566
>swedish
Fucking really?
>>
>>34512652
>>34512703
>tfw no qt, submissive, shy and obedient Melbourne boy to do this to
>>
So I've been chatting with a guy for about 3 months and we have agreed that we want to fuck. But there's one problem.

I'm a NEET that is still living with my parents, and I have a great relationship with them. So I don't want to do anything that will make them hate me. (Like running away)

How do I make an excuse to get out of the house for a day + a night? I only ever leave my house with my mom and dad when I go shopping with them.
>>
>>34514585
Yes, the stupid misquoted and never properly understood "but trannies commit suicide even MORE after transition" study is from Sweden.

I'm going to break this down for you as if I am teaching my first year statistics class okay buddy?

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Here is the link to the summary so you can follow along :)

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885&type=printable

Here is the link to the actual publishings so you can look at the pretty charts and graphs :)

Now, following along with the summary:

>Context
This is obviously self explanatory

>Participants
They took roughly 300 transgender people, and for the purposes of a control group, matched them at a 10:1 ratio with REGULAR PEOPLE of the same birth year and birth sex.

Obviously someone with a mental disorder and a notoriety for being mistreated by society is different and more prone to suicide than a normal person right? Seeing anything wrong here?

>Results
Basically, this says that the transgender people studied were higher at risk for death (in particular, suicide) than normal people. Again, this seems like it should be obvious, given the treatment of transgender people in society.

>Conclusions
To paraphrase:

"We found that although transition helps with gender dysphoria (the main fucking symptom), it is not [[[effective]]] because NORMAL REGULAR PEOPLE commit suicide at a lower rate"

Do you see the intrinsic problem with this study? They are comparing a socially marginalized group, which has been proven to have massive effects on mental health, to the general population. This is a pointless study and aside from a few points, isn't helpful and doesn't prove anything that isn't basic common sense.
>>
>>34514639
just tell them your going to play vidya with internet bud who happens to be in town due to circumstance
>>
>>34514704
not reading lol
>>
>>34514704
>They took roughly 300 transgender people, and for the purposes of a control group, matched them at a 10:1 ratio with REGULAR PEOPLE of the same birth year and birth sex.

Are you implying transgenders AREN'T regular people? Check your privilege
>>
>>34514704
>>34514585
Cont

Here, they literally say the study does not have any data on pre-transition transgender people, and that the study isn't really useful in any way other than comparing post-transition transgender people to the general population, which again, I shouldn't have to explain why this is absolutely retarded.

>Strengths and Limitations
"For the purpose of evaluating the safety of sex reassignment in terms of morbidity and mortality, however, it is reasonable to compare sex reassigned persons with matched population controls. The caveat with this design is that transsexual persons before sex reassignment might differ from healthy controls (although this bias can be statistically corrected for by adjusting for baseline differences). It is therefore important to note that the current study is only informative with respect to transsexuals persons health after sex reassignment; no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism. In other words, the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality. Things might have been even worse without sex reassignment. As an analogy, similar studies have found increased somatic morbidity, suicide rate, and overall mortality for patients treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.[39], [40] This is important information, but it does not follow that mood stabilizing treatment or antipsychotic treatment is the culprit."

They literally say there is a good chance it will be WORSE without transition, especially considering the pre-transition suicide rate is 41%, which is probably a result of societal factors more than anything else, especially when everyone knows how they are treated, even in the first world.

It's so depressing to me that people with down syndrome are to be respected but transgender people with a mental disorder are just freaks to be made fun of and called freaks by normal society, apparently.
>>
>>34514775
Anon I'm glad you stood up for me thank you.
>>
File: feel bird.jpg (66KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
feel bird.jpg
66KB, 600x473px
>facts and statistics are brought up and all of the /pol/ edgetards disappear back to their echo chamber to discuss their feelings

we are never going to live in an age where people are able to operate or have any kind of agency through anything but their emotions are we?
>>
File: emoji1.png (5KB, 55x55px) Image search: [Google]
emoji1.png
5KB, 55x55px
>>34514786

What do you mean? I'm /pol/ and I always thought trannies were mentally ill and needed treatment.
>>
>>34514704
>>34514786
>>34514784
that fag just got btfo
>>
>>34514784
I wasn't standing up for you. I was standing up for using your fucking brain in general. Nothing that tranny haters or immigrant haters or anything of that sort is backed up by facts, its just a big "but my feelings! muh patriotism!" bigoted circlejerk that is actually harmful to people.

>>34514786
Probably not. It's just incredibly sad to me than in a day and age where information is instant and usually free, that some people still prefer everything their being told that isn't their feelings.
>>
File: Photo-of-a-rabbit-snare-1080x582.jpg (145KB, 1080x582px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-of-a-rabbit-snare-1080x582.jpg
145KB, 1080x582px
posting traps 1/4
>>
File: Bear_trap_real.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bear_trap_real.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
posting traps 2/4
>>
File: pitfall.jpg (109KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
pitfall.jpg
109KB, 640x464px
dumping traps 3/4
>>
File: shutterstock_133378736.jpg (634KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_133378736.jpg
634KB, 1000x667px
4/4

scary stuff right here
>>
To be honest famborghinis I just want a skinny NEET boy to cuddle and shoot guns with.
>>
>>34515040
That's very cute indeed
>>
>>34515055
Underrated indeed.
Nearly cackled until the sinisterness of the very concept of marriage, and especially in modernity, truly hit me in the face like a boulette.
>>
What the fuck happened to /r9k/?I am seriously sick of this nonstop trans shilling that was going on for the last 2 years on this board.Take your shit back to /lgbt/ and dont spam this shit in here.Enough is enough you fucking faggots.
>>
>>34513764
hey maybe we could work something out here anon :P
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.