[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, that's it. Korean hate thread time. I'm a chink,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

File: korean.jpg (15KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
korean.jpg
15KB, 236x354px
Ok, that's it. Korean hate thread time.
I'm a chink, and I have to say, I think that we have it the worst in America. Objectively speaking. We are the most cucked race in the entire nation. Oh, you might be thinking, white guys take all the asian/chinese women, not Koreans. But that's where you're fucking wrong. Yes, white guys take a lot of the chinese sluts, the dumb trashy types that I couldn't really give less of a shit about. They might occasionally be hot but they're usually slutty with shitty personalities, so not even close to waifu material. But the Koreans, the FUCKING Koreans, are literally the ultimate fantasy of every other Chinese girl. Every single pure Chinese waifu that I have fucking fantasizes about those fucking Koreans all the fucking time. I think it's because of that trashy shit Korean drama/Kpop phenomena that's sweeping the US, but now every pure Chinese waifu wants a Korean man over a Chinese one.

Chink brothers, it is time to unite.
>>
I've noticed Koreans have better personalities than almost any other asian except Japanese.

Japanese people are more serious and humble than the Koreans (from my experience).
>>
Koreans and Japanese are the objectively better Asians, sorry to say it anon.

Some of you guys are cool, but most of the Chinese I've come to know, or at least encounter are just horrible, despicable excuses for human beings, or are so wrapped up in school/business that they've lost what makes them human and have turned into some sort of stereotypical robot(not the good kind).

But I also understand the pain of losing your girls to a trendy culture, so I'll help you hunt some gooks.
>>
I see it a lot online too, they are utterly obsessed with k-shit. And everyone is getting cucked unless you're Korean yourself.
>>
>>34512204

>chinese guy seemingly unaware of southeast asia

Fuck off...
>>
>>34512397
>wanting a SEA girl for a real relationship
Don't know what to say to you tbqh
>>
>>34512312
>unless you're Kim ThunderDong

fixed that for you
>>
>>34512397
This

Just date a thai chick, a lot are pretty cute and I don't think they're overly prudish like I've observed in a lot of Asian chicks.
>>
>>34512397
The point is I want a pure chinese woman, you dumbfuck, not some south east trash
>>
>>34512464
There's a shitload of chink diaspora in SEA but it doesn't matter anyway, they lap up the k-shit there too, I can confirm.
>>
>>34512464
>southeast trash
Since when did you chink filth have the right to be this pretentious?
>>
>>34512547
China is the greatest living asian nation, mongrel
>>
>>34512562
Is this bait? Why are you a chinese nationalist if you live in America?
>>
>falling for the kpop meme
>>
File: Demise.jpg (125KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Demise.jpg
125KB, 1520x1080px
>>34512204
The fug man. K-drama is fuking joke. It's full of clueless stories
[Spoiler]Trust me i'm korean[/spoiler]
>>
File: dprk gang part II.jpg (77KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
dprk gang part II.jpg
77KB, 960x550px
>all Koreans
Careful, anon
>>
>>34512627
I'd like to show the one on the right my gook sang dong
>>
i mean Chinese and Koreans are pretty close, there's a sizeable Korean population in northeast China.

Also they've been separated only by the Yellow Sea for history.

Japan too, Korea is the inbetweener.
>>
>>34512684
Koreans are basically weak Manchu rape babies at this point
>>
>>34512204
Random question for any Asian dudes itt
But are any of you attracted to white women?
If so, why, or what about them are you attracted to.
And if you've dated any, were there obstacles over cultural differences ?
>>
File: squiggly.gif (11KB, 353x282px) Image search: [Google]
squiggly.gif
11KB, 353x282px
>>34512702

i just googled "Manchu" and i got some kind of arabic alphabet.

it doesn't look like Korean.
>>
>>34512711
Or the reverse even, what makes them unattractive to you.
>>
>>34512715
Manchu script is derived from classic mongol script.
Also, Korea has a long ass history of either having mohe/jurchen/manchu tribes being a sizeable minority in their country or having to deal with invasions/conflicts with them
Qing conquering Korea and raping their women was the latest
>>
>>34512758

>Qing

the house of Aisin Gioro. native of the Heilongjiang province

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heilongjiang

dem be some Siberian Asians desu.
>>
>>34512562

*coughs*

(the air is bad)
>>
>>34512795
Well yeah. I've heard Koreans as a group originated in Siberia as well.
Explains why their faces are either completely robust or absolute ovals
>>
>>34512852

Aisin Gioro doesn't sound very Chinese, it sounds Korean desu.

I did say that there's a sizeable Korean population in Northeastern China, where the house of Qing originated from.

Also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo
>>
File: img_690_d20131012160115.jpg (94KB, 471x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_690_d20131012160115.jpg
94KB, 471x640px
WE WUZ QINGS
>>
>>34512253
I'm Korean and I think Japs have the best/most reasonable personalities, Chinks the second, and Koreans a distant third. We're fucking angry all the time, hyper competitive, have this toxic rigid Confucianism about us. It's really awful and I try to identify and get rid of it in myself, but it still shows up.
>>
>>34512711
>>34512726

red hair is cute.
>>
>>34512967
I still don't really get this thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
>>
>>34512204
so who gets the best asian women. where do they end up at ?
>>
>>34512967
>>34513011

As the other anon said, Korea does have a history of getting pummeled by outside groups.

I think the turning point was the Mongol invasions that broke the Goguryeo kingdom.

the Joseon kingdom is the modern day Korean peninsula. but the Joseon kingdom was established post Mongolian invasions.
>>
>>34513058

you know the "Northeast Asians" meme from pol?

they're talking about the most northern and eastern provinces of China (where the house of Qing originated from).

but they expand it to include Korea, Japan, and most of China but really i think they're trying to talk about Siberian Asians.
>>
>>34513011
Wow it's like K-bot syndrome. I've never even heard of this. Korea has had a lot of conflict, it'll probably take another generation or two for these tendencies to dissipate.
>>
>>34513086
Why do you keep using House of Qing? Qing is the name of their dynasty not their house. It's like saying the queen of England is from the House of Buckingham.
>>
>>34513386

because someone else brought it up and because their house fits into the Northeast Asian collective narrative.

Siberian/Northeastern Asians.

The majority of China's territory is in the west and south of the Heilongjiang province.
>>
>>34513302
I don't claim to know anything about korean society but maybe partly why there is so much social problems is due to how quickly they modernized. Remember only about 20% of Koreans could even read 70 years ago (the Japs helped them here).
>>
Also lets b real, most gooks look nothing like the kpop models
>>
>>34513742

kpop models don't even look good anyway.
>>
>>34512795
Aisin Gioro Puyi
>>
>>34513797

>clean shaven beta cuck

and its no wonder why he was the last emperor of that clan
>>
File: siberia.jpg (62KB, 736x728px) Image search: [Google]
siberia.jpg
62KB, 736x728px
>not looking like this

desu
>>
File: Pangde-dw5.jpg (1MB, 2700x2542px) Image search: [Google]
Pangde-dw5.jpg
1MB, 2700x2542px
>>34513861

or at least like this. tfw have to use dynasty warriors to represent manly Asians.
>>
>>34512204
Just show how your Kung Fu is better than their Tae Kown Do.
>>
>>34513834
For some reason I like watching that movie when I'm drunk
>>
>>34514095

are you hitting on me, don't lie
>>
>>34514124
Cmon settle down
>>
>>34514176

>settle down

Chinese woman detected. i know this game. i bet you're browsing your wechat too.
>>
>tfw this thread got you thinking about that nutty korean boy you used to know

but then you remember that you hate his face
>>
>>34514193
Im neither habib. Or maybe you are the Chinese woman on wechat
>>
>>34514374

>tfw she used to tell me to shave my beard because i looked like a terrorist
>>
>>34514388
>because i looked like a terrorist
Better than a hipster i guess
>>
>>34514503

Oh so now you're dating hipsters? I was thinking about coming back around but now I got enough hate to ignore you for at least another two months.
>>
>>34512204
You ugly chinks are fucking gross at least koreans have the internet and not a cheap imitation fuck off
>>
>>34514601

Rude. Just plain rude.
>>
File: mmmmmm.jpg (396KB, 1280x1836px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.jpg
396KB, 1280x1836px
Koreans make the best horror movies holy shit
>>
>>34512204
You're just mad because the Chinese girls love us lol
>>
>>34512204
As a Korean, I can confirm.

I can't tell you how many times a Chinese couple has cucked her boyfriend to stare at me instead.
>>
File: Bk4FG8W.jpg (55KB, 294x409px) Image search: [Google]
Bk4FG8W.jpg
55KB, 294x409px
I don't know, Koreans seem way friendlier to me than Japanese. Moreover, some of them are Christians so they're better in my book.

I give fuck all about women unless they're 2D anyway.

t. Chink
>>
File: 1481615531309.png (217KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1481615531309.png
217KB, 600x470px
>>34512273
There's a good kind of robot?
>>
>>34516152
Korea China allies are strong

The girls give us the pussy and money

The guys give us their brainpower and answers to assignments and exams

Fuck THAAD
>>
>>34512204
It's futile, you will never defeat the k-pop idol machine.
Submit to the master race.
Submit to the BKC.
>>
>>34513861
Believe me, I'd break my back to look like that but my shit genetics cursed me with 5'9 manletism, jawlet and shit facial hair.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.