[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be white, middle class, robot >For whatever reason can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: kodak.jpg (66KB, 427x562px) Image search: [Google]
kodak.jpg
66KB, 427x562px
>Be white, middle class, robot
>For whatever reason can emotionally connect to Kodak Black's music

Help. I never felt this way to someones music. I get teary eyed whenever I hear Tunnel Vision
>>
>>34511899
Whats it about? I've heard that Kodak is trash
>>
>>34511959
Its about how no one wants him to succeed and they want him to go back to thugging
>>
i am white, middle class andlike coon toons also and this guy is fucking trash. Fucking get some taste faggot
>>
>>34511999
hes just playing people for sympathy.
>>
>>34511899
Thoughts on Skrt OP?
>>
File: 7777.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>34511899
literally how

his music is bottom of the barrel garbage
>>
>not identifying with bones

kodak black is garbage desu
>>
Old Sosa desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8UmP7r8fU
>>
>>34511899
I just listened to Tunnel Vision
it's sounds like some super abstract cultural music made by some former witch doctor, especially in the music video with his ritualistic dance moves
honestly, I can see why rap is starting to appeal to a lot of non-Americans, because it has a cultural, almost world music appeal
but as an American (I am atleast, I don't know if you are), I can't support this music because it is a deadly poison to society and black american culture, if they want to improve they have to reform, and shit like Kodak Black is the complete opposite way towards that goal
so I give Kodak Black 3 out of 10 popcorn shakes and officially renounce him from music
>>
>>34513582
Nigga fawk u talm bout nigga buck den nigga yeen rly tryn cah no work boi fuck up offa da mans nigga fo dat dick hitchu
>>
>>34513640
I have a concealed carry license. Best you just keep on moving, son.
>>
>>34513674
Good sir i do suggest ceasing this tomfoolery and showing a respect for Kodak Black as his is the most authentic african american to have ever graced the county of broward and you would not reach victory in a battle of fisticuffs with him assuming he does not fire his automatic weapon which does indeed hold an extended magazine making it all the more hazardous to the health of those he is in opposition towards
>>
>>34511899
>Be black, lower middle class, robot

Stop listening to his fucking music you spazz. If fuckers like you keep giving him hits and plays, he'll be around longer and him and people the people that make shitty music like him will go away. His music is trash, your taste is trash. Stop it. These illiterate ass niggas need to fade into obscurity.
>>
>>34511899
He's got a couple good songs the rest are bad.
>>
File: 4L_dXXVOkyK.jpg (28KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dXXVOkyK.jpg
28KB, 236x236px
>>34513640
>real nigga hours poster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.