[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a shell /r9k/ >only go to school and back home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (171KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
171KB, 1448x980px
I feel like a shell /r9k/
>only go to school and back home
>only social interaction is school or projects
>No real friends, like, in the sense that they would pick me for something over any of their other friends if given the choice
>Ironic edgelord humor that hits a good note and makes people laugh sometimes is basically my only value
>the last time I had a legitimate soul-level connection with a human being was 5 years ago in 7th grade
>Everyone I like is asexual (or in the case of my only boyfriend, pretended to be to lose me before he moved) and/or inevitably leaves
How do I break out?
>>
>>34511748
To top it all off, I just turned 18 and my only value is where I go to college
>>
You can't just sit around and wait to be invited for shit. You gotta be actively seeking out things to do with the people you like.
>>
>>34511748
You sound like the typical emo shitlord teenager
Suck it up or kill yourself, get out of 4chan while you're at it because nobody likes underage b&
>>
Find a group of people with similar interests. I'm a furfag so I go to meetups with other ones and even get laid sometimes. It's great.
>>
>>34511764
Cute save, but 7th grade is 11 year olds, so 5 years ago makes you 16. Relax kid you're young
>>
>>34512014
>7th grade is 11 year olds
Wrong.
>>
>>34511748
>that pic
>7 hours of sleep
That's no dream.
>>
>>34512092
How are you going to sleep much more than that if you don't waste any energy throughout the day?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.