[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any friendless, kissless hold handless virgin, shut-in neet robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1394689630122.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394689630122.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Any friendless, kissless hold handless virgin, shut-in neet robots on tonight?

How're you holding up?
What keeps you going?
How do you see your future?
Wanna chat?
>>
File: Its ogre.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Its ogre.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
Bad

The fact that I don't want to die yet, I'm not really "going", more stagnating

I like to imagine things but deep down I know its over

I want to shitpost
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

not kissless
>>
>>34511730
What are you giving out your contact info for?
>>
>>34511667
How is it feel knowing you will never ever will be able to feel a teenage love?
>>
>>34511667
What things do you imagine anon? Having a job, a girlfriend, your own family? How is your family? How do you sustain yourself economically?
>>
Well, to be honest, yes, lets talk a bit. I talk you guys learn from my doings, whether they were right or wrong.

The hellish nightmare called school. I was alone and bullied because I was the smallest boy in the entire school. At first it wasn't really bullying, but after gradeschool they noticed "hey, this awkward faggot is still as tall as a gradeschooler!". This kinda escalated. Never had friends, got beaten up just for shit's and giggles. Started taking the forest routes to school (rural area), they were scared to follow me to the dark woods early in the morning or late in the evenings. Kinda became a habit to mess around in the forests. Started to learn about the forest, it served us a great time during both world wars (guerilla tactics in the deep siberian style forests). Got into this shit (survival in the wilds, nature, hunting etc). After the hellish high-school was over I thought I'd join military (the bros from /k/ also told it was great and so on) seeing that i had nothing else to do than to lurk in /r9k/, /pol/, /x/, /k/. The military was kinda bunch of retards playing with guns. A mix of typical chad's and some "hurr-durr I'm a CoD nerd"-style chads (occasional stacyies as well). A year in basics, two years in the active service. At this point I was tired of this kindergarten. Quit the military and went back to civilization. Then wasted a year or so lurking here again. The money I got from the military kinda let me do this. Then i got this sudden urge to go to Uni to get some degree (inb4 wagecuck). Kinda got in. Now it's my second semester. I'm the oldest in the course, but still the shortest, never mind the fact that I aced the max score in the military (I'm still just an angry swole manlet, no matter the case). Some Stacy who were even shorter than me (and 4 years younger) started to hit on me, turned her down. Some Chad's invited me out, turned them down as well.
I'm just a human shell. I wish i was never born.
>>
>>34512976
How small are you? I've never been bullied because of my physical appearance but it must sucks especially when it's something you have no power over.
How were you able to join the military if you're so small? What branch of the military? I don't know much about it but from the discussions I've seen here and on other places some are like the ones you described and some are really good. But again, I don't know much, surely less than you do.

Are you good looking? Why'd you turn the girls down and refuse to go with the guys?
>>
>How're you holding up?
bad
>What keeps you going?
nothing but i dont do anything anyway
>How do you see your future?
dead but ive said that for at least 5 years now im down to only a few methods of dying now though progress is progress
>Wanna chat?
sure about what
>>
>>34513168
I'm only 169cm and 51kg (48kg when i joined the military). Joined the scouting/reconing/pre-intel branch (whatever the fuck it's called in english), basicaly a fucktard who sneaks up on others and handles the information. The military wasn't that tough, the only bad side was that the equipment was all too big for me (with the full backpack and the radio kit and the Galil SAR I'd look like a fucking high tech equipment that could walk by itself). Shit was comical. No matter how many times I went to get my gear exchanged. There was no bullet-proof vest for my size (ended up with the smallest size available that made me look like a church-bell with legs).
I don't consider myself good looking. I hate when some Stacie's try to bring it up (by complimenting), I just know it's just for shit's and giggles for them. I turned then down just because I'm too ruined by them. I'm afraid of human interaction of any sort. "They'll hit me" when they try to pat me (seriously stop I'm already too self-aware of my pathetic built), "They'll mock me and laugh about it by themselves afterwards" when somebody tries to talk to me. I'm broken. My only goal is to get some degree, get myself a job and just laugh at those bastards before I pull the trigger and off myself in my own house while those bitches and chads are trying to cope with their bad choices in life. I don't think it'll make any difference. I'm just too sick of it.
>>
>>34511594
>What keeps you going?

The idea of becoming a famous and successful filmmaker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.