[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tinder >swipe right 100% of the time to maximize matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ......jpg (29KB, 265x271px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
29KB, 265x271px
>Tinder
>swipe right 100% of the time to maximize matches
>10 matches received
>look at their profiles
>It's all grossly overweight women

Is it better than nothing?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>tfw I found a qt with anxiety who actually understands me
You have to play the long game OP. don't just sell yourself short, she's out there. Just make sure your pic is decent and your bio is funny.
>>
>>34511566
how long did it take to get 10 matches?
>>
>>34511608
is she fat though?
>>
>>34511642
in my town in northern california there are lots of people so i was swiping through hundreds.

it took about 3 days to get 10 matches
>>
>>34511657
buy boosts, wait a little longer
What I don't understand is I don't get matched with that many fatties, even though I only right swipe (honestly, I stopped looking at the screen while swiping, only 0.2% end up as a match anyway)
>>
>>34511647
She's actually not if you can believe that. Only had one bf so she isnt a whore
>Inb4 USED GOODS
>>
>>34511657

Getting 10 matches in 3 days is actually really really good.
>>
Used to be a robot
>Use tinder
>Find older woman 35 year old (I'm 24)
>6.5/10 nice boobs
>She's a regional manager for company
>She lets be a neet and live with her and she buys me whatever I want ect ect

Life's looking pretty good guys after years of loneliness.
>>
>>34512205
how do you look?
uyfyttr
>>
>>34511566
post pictures anon. we can help you get nudes for us all.

p-please
>>
does anyone know what, if any, factors are involved in matching?

does it match you based on what women you've previously matched with, or what women swipe right on you regardless of a match?

basically i want to know if fatties match up with me, does tinder think that's all i'm worthy of?
>>
>>34512375
as i understand it the system determines how often you swipe right vs how often you swipe left and sorts you into some category based on that

your category then determines your likelihood of appearing to women who are in range. obviously you want to be in the category that swipes right a lot (tinder wants people to match with each other, this is good for tinder) but not the one that swipes right on literally everyone because that's bot behavior

you can also increase your likelihood of appearing if you change your profile, add pictures, etc.
>>
>>34512375

If girls like you, you are given to more girls. It's the 20/80. Best thing you can try and do is use appealing pictures. There's pretty much a set standard as far as I know

>Solo picture, looks good
>picture of you with a cute animal
>You with friends, you have to be more attractive than them and preferably taller
>Picture of you in formal wear/looking good
>Picture of you and your interests
>picture of you and your interests
>>
>>34512325
Hmm I'm average a bit Chubby

I guess 4-5/10
>>
>>34511566
>Tinder
>swipe right 100% of the time to maximize matches
>0 matches

I'd probably rather have nothing though, than to get matched with a bunch of fatties. If I was ever desperate enough to fuck one (and I've been that low) it's still 50/50 on whether they just suddenly stop talking or not.
>>
>>34512431
you are telling me I have been a fool to right swipe without looking?
>>
>>34512431
hmm so it's dependent on how many swipes you've made in total?

>>34512468
this also seems likely, in which case I'm screwed because I live in New York where there's a bunch of alt-chads I have to compete with for some sadgirl poon.
>>
>>34512519

Dont be serious in the bio, and be short.
They dont need to know you are searching for the right noose and the right rafter to hang yourself from.
>>
>sign up for tinder
>five matches in four days being somewhat selective
>none of them respond

fug :DDDD
>>
>>34511566
>Try tinder
>One week
>11 matches
>2 bots
>3 trannies
>3 landwhales
>3 single mothers

I tried messaging all 3 landwhales first and no responses. 2 of the trannies and 2 of the single mothers have messaged me first and I don't know what to do. I feel like the app was a waste of time.
>>
File: 1483424961365.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483424961365.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>34511566
Unfortunately not robotosan...
>>
>>34511727

>taking used goods

Cuck a doodle dooooooo
>>
>tfw look chad but get no matches
>>
>>34511566

If you wouldn't fuck them then don't swipe right
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.