[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here different after doing psychedelics so much/achieving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1475352115996.jpg (103KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475352115996.jpg
103KB, 500x750px
Anyone else here different after doing psychedelics so much/achieving ego death so many times?

How so?

I get those "I am the universe" thoughts a lot and it really calms down.

But I am also pretty disassociated all the time now, and music has permanently changed for me after I discovered I had synesthesia. My tinnitus has gotten a bit worse, though.
>>
File: 1462119227427.jpg (28KB, 309x368px) Image search: [Google]
1462119227427.jpg
28KB, 309x368px
>>34511363
I would say my imagination became intensely more visual in normal, waking life. This is a blessing and sometimes a curse. Psychedelics also made it harder for me to quiet my own mind, but having played around some with meditation I think it can be dealt with. I also gained a pervasive disgust of sex and hedonism that I am unsure of how to reconcile. I wish I could've seen this thread sooner.
>>
File: Lizardmen.png (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardmen.png
127KB, 600x600px
I had my first ego death last month after a bad trip on mushrooms. It was an experience I don't regret but would defiantly not want to have happen again. Easily my least favorite experience so far in life and i have been to the brink of death (although they are pretty similar)I wouldn't mind having an ego death during a good trip though.
>>
I've taken 100mcg 10s of times without ego death, even though I want to experience it. I have 11 tabs left. How much should I take?
>>
>>34512713
It's a hard feeling to pinpoint and frankly I think ego death is part of a spectrum. I had times on LSD where I clearly misidentified objects that weren't me as part of me. Then I had a very rare few times where I forgot who I even was as I was so immersed in the hallucinations. If you ever felt either you were probably somewhat there.
>>
>>34511363
Acid helped me see myself for the human being i was in this world at this time. I was disgusted and a little saddened at the same time of what i saw but never the less it helped me see faults that i hadnt really noticed until then.
Made me realise how toxic my relationship with family is and how improving myself would not only benefit me but those around me.
At one point it was a little to much, I kept picking myself apart. Why i was the way i was and why i havent attempted to complete the goals i set.
I had to shut my acid trip down becuase i kept noticing how much time and opportunities ive wasted because of my own made up excuses.

Now I have a better understanding of how to gain the will to accomplish my goals and how not to be such a narsacistic individual.
Still so much more learning to do.....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.