[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol, cuck Trudeau is about to drop to single digit approval ratings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1485749777627.png (230KB, 667x607px) Image search: [Google]
1485749777627.png
230KB, 667x607px
Lol, cuck Trudeau is about to drop to single digit approval ratings and be the laughing stock of the planet. Get ready for a fun week lads.
>>
>mosque shooting
so what happened?
muslims shot other muslims?
>>
>>34510906

I can't stand Trudeau, but to my knowledge he still hovers around a 50+% approval rating. That's not that bad.
>>
yeah Kevinbooker206 is a reliable source.
>>
>>34511246
keep crying cuck, your country is about to get raped by muslims and laughed at by the whole world while your currency collapses. but its ok because at least you'll have diversity.
>>
>>34510923
Yes some refugees who arrived last week shot up the mosque.
>>
in case you were curious, this is totally made up. it's either coming from twitter or /r/the_donald itself

supposedly people heard the canadian police say those two names over the police scanner. that might actually be the names of the suspects, but the part where they're week-old syrian refugees is entirely made up and NOT THE KIND OF THING THE COPS WOULD SAY OVER THE SCANNER ANYWAY

put these names into twitter and see if you can find a single valid source for any of this

you're actively being memed by the online donald trump fanclub if you believe this
>>
>>34511317
Good refutation there sport
>>
File: 1416267515315.jpg (65KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416267515315.jpg
65KB, 707x500px
>>34510906
THIS ISN'T /POL/ GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34511812
also: pretty much the only info that's been released on the shooters is that they said "allahu akbar" and had quebecois accents

i have to imagine most week-old refugees don't pick up the accent that quick
>>
>>34510906
did Canada forget what the refugees did to Europe?
do people live life with their head up their ass?
>>
>>34511877
People all over the place still think any negative reports about refugees from Europe is right wing propaganda.
>>
>>34511884
but their is testimony from average women saying places like Germany are now unsafe because of the refugees. the rape culture never existed there but not it does after welcoming the refugees.
>>
>>34511918
I've shown people this, they claim the women are right wing sympathisers who are just trying to make the migrants look bad.

Even the feminist ones who scream about the "rape culture" we apparently have in Western countries think anything about the refugees being rapey savages is just exaggeration and lies.

It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>34511877
>>34511884
it may also have something to do with the fact that the word "refugees" doesnt even begin to describe the people or the situation thats been going on for a while now. for example, as im sure you know, not all "refugees" are actual refugees.

with this information, its easy to assume that the issue is not black and white.

please, keep that in mind next time you want to share your overly simplified opinion on the matter on a chinese frog forum.
>>
File: 1477524363065.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477524363065.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>34511877
>>34511884
>>34511918
>>34511986
lol
>original angle of attack shut down by someone pointing out it's obviously fake
>rapidly switch to another 'fuck arab refugees' talking point
please return to /pol/
>>
>>34512011
>for example, as im sure you know, not all "refugees" are actual refugees.

Until governments are both willing and able to make that distinction themselves, I'm going to regard them as the same.
>>
>>34512073
yeah, be willfully ignorant. thatll show the man (or whoever, really)
>>
http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1013825/centre-culturel-islamique-quebec-mosquee-tirs-policiers

Quebec media is reporting the attackers shouted Allahu Ackbar before shooting.
>>
>>34512023
I am not from /pol/ and I am not against immigration as longest it comes from countries that houses people of high IQ. without immigration we would not have an American Albert Einstein.
>>
>>34512107
What?
Surely it is better to allow none of them in, therefore avoiding the harm done by those who are not genuine refugees, than it is to let them all in because the government can't or won't separate them?
>>
>>34512142
when did i say to let them all in? you said
>Until governments are both willing and able to make that distinction themselves, I'm going to regard them as the same.

you are acknowledging my point that, as we all know, "refugees" does not cover it. however, even though you have this information, you decide to discard it just because some people in your government dont agree with it.

that is the definition of willfull ignorance.
>>
>>34512130
all counties have people with high iq. do you know what a bell curve is?
>>
>>34512115

Also reporting they had a Quebecois accent and wore masks.
>>
>>34510906
I fucking love happenings.
>>
>>34512219
What?

I mean I am going to group all migrants who turn up claiming to be refugees in the same group, whether they are genuine refugees or not.
>>
File: 400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png (45KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png
45KB, 400x263px
>>34512243
>do you know what a bell curve is?

yes
>>
>>34510906
HE POSTED IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER BOARD!! XDDD

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>34512281
oh, so you just dont care at all about them is what im gathering?

shouldve said so earlier. no need to waste our time with these silly back and forth arguments.

cant say i didnt see it coming.
>>
40k+ Syrian refs and one mosque shooting. EU trying and failing to fire shots. Just fuck off. Literally the worst part about Canada is Quebec and neighbouring US.
>>
>>34512359
I care, but I realise I cannot base every decision, especially large scale national policy, solely on empathy.
I feel sorry for the refugees, but I also feel sorry for the people of the host countries who must deal with the effects of large scale foreign immigration, and my duty as a politician would be to my people first.

Serious question, are you a woman?
>>
>>34511822
It's all over the news idiot.
>>
http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/qui-sont-les-suspects-derriere-la-fusillade-a-quebec

Media is saying the shooters are of Arab descent.
>>
>>34512359

It costs much less and is far more efficient to resettle refugees within their own region, rather than bringing them to an incompatible first world country.

...but if they don't come to the first world they can't vote for leftie politicians now, can they?
>>
>>34512704
that link says one was quebecois, the other was of arab descent
>>
>>34512832
That would explain why some of them are reporting a Canadian convert to Islam.
>>
>>34512550
no i am not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

it is not solely about empathy, but about helping those who are in unfair circumstances because it is the "right" thing to do

regardless, i am neither pro nor anti refugees. i just like inviting people to practice critical thinking instead of just parroting back whatever they were told to say. i think this is specially important when the topic being debated consists of an overly complicated subject that has been degraded to such shameless, simplistic babbling.
>>
>>34510906
Back to your containment board /pol/ nigger
>>
>>34512857
>but about helping those who are in unfair circumstances because it is the "right" thing to do

Is it "right" to put the safety and security of your nation and the people living in it at risk?
>>
>>34511846
In other words, Muslims can't integrate after years or even generations of living in a country. Oh well. Multiculturalism was an interesting experiment, time to admit it failed and deport all blacks and muslims.
>>
>>34513109
>regardless, i am neither pro nor anti refugees. i just like inviting people to practice critical thinking instead of just parroting back whatever they were told to say. i think this is specially important when the topic being debated consists of an overly complicated subject that has been degraded to such shameless, simplistic babbling.
>>
>>34513185
btw pls do take that as a non answer

i dont see how my stance on the subject would even matter, its not like my country will be affected by this ordeal or anything :'}
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.