[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm suicidal (I tried to strangle myself tonight with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8256.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8256.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
I'm suicidal (I tried to strangle myself tonight with a belt and failed, and I beat myself in the head until I stop thinking) and I'm trying to figure out the best way to receive treatment.
I realize I'm not actually ever going to kill myself because I'm too weak and afraid of death, so inpatient isn't necessary and would be too expensive.
Outpatient will take forever to get to. It'll cost a lot too, but I will at least get to go home everyday.
I hate group therapy and therapists in general. It's a bunch of false hope and ingenuity that I can't stand.
I've got a psychiatrist appointment for February, but I don't want to wait that long and lose more brain cells and functionality from beating myself during anxiety attacks.
I don't want to lose my job because of me being too mentally fucked to work. But I can't keep working without treatment.

TL;DR I need immediate help, but I shouldn't be hopspitalized.
>>
File: daddywasntthere.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
daddywasntthere.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
Pretty sure there is some walk in places that you could check out, anon.
>>
>>34510860
I work in a mental health related field. I'd be happy to talk to you and/or help you find local resources.
>>
>>34510860
have you tried heroin? its pretty good
>>
>>34510930
>>34510909
I got a good list of resources, thanks. I'd rather not give out any information about where I am because it's not relevant to the topic nor am I at any risk. I'm just not functioning correctly day to day.

>>34510944
Nah, I'm good. I'm a straight edge Vegan who won't even drink. I saw Requiem for a Dream (Aka Dramatic White Chicks) and I'm definitely not up for losing my arm.

It probably wasn't a good idea posting here. Considering all I need to do is just patiently wait to be medicated by a professional.
>>
1. Get a gym membership
2. Lift away the feels
3. Educate yourself
4. Find self worth
5. Listen to viking death metal AKA Amon Amarth
6. Grow a set of nuts
7. Read this

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.
>>
>>34511062
If you have resources why are you asking for resources?
>>
>>34510860
in your posision i would try talking to a live person at either of theses sites

https://www.imalive.org

https://www.7cups.com/

either ones not perfect but fuck man either must surely be better then talking to randoms here. god speed anion
>>
Holy fucking shit dude, just smoke weed or something, jeez

You are making it hard
>>
>>34511167

salsa on the soliloquy?
>>
>>34510860
>>34511167

Don't listen to this gay shit. Life is trash and that's it. Live out of spite, that's what keeps me going.
>>
>>34510860
Is that Bob Hoskins? What movie was that?
>>
Don't listen to any bullshit, the pain will never go away permanetly until you finally do it.
>>
>>34511900

Have fun living a miserable beta life.
>>
>>34511945
this is a shaved danny devito covered in purell because he wanted to be clean

it's from its always sunny, "the gang gets quarantined"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.