[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I match with attractive girls on tinder. How do I "game"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: img.png (578KB, 609x610px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
578KB, 609x610px
Somehow I match with very attractive women on Tinder. I don't message any of them, these are women that Chad would certainly fuck.

I don't have any game and have no idea what to do. I plan to start messaging them soon. How do I open? How do I progress the conversation? What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>34510432

just try whatever until it starts to work
>>
>>34510453
Okay good idea. Is it ok to call them cute?
One of them attends the same uni I do but she has nothing in her profile.

So something like

"Hey, you're cute. What do you study? I study at X too." (it isn't clear where I go to school based on my profile).
>>
>>34510432
Tinder is a bad thing. No matter your relation with any female on that site, it will end. Just use it as a platform to have some social interaction with females- learn their patterns and what is attractive to them the most.
>>
>>34510503
What is your approach? Part of the reason I haven't messaged them is I like the idea that anything is possible. The moment I message them and they don't respond the fanasty ends.

There is more than one hot girl I'm matched with but I dunno what to do with any of them in terms of approaching and carrying through to a meet up.

Plus I'm inexperienced and girls that good looking are certainly looking for chads to fuck. not robots that on first pass look like chad
>>
How do I as a slightly above average looking kissless virgin get a hookup on tinder?
>>
>>34510555
I dunno brother, I use shit selfies and shitty photos. Somehow I match with attractive women.
>>
>>34510598
I mean how do I message them to convince them to have sex with my pathetic ass
>>
>>34510619
I dunno. I made the thread trying to figure this out too lol
>>
"ey girl wat ur butthole look like?"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.