[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you Robots are actual bosses and/or managers? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: boss.jpg (159KB, 1600x1213px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
159KB, 1600x1213px
How many of you Robots are actual bosses and/or managers?

I notice that a lot of us seem to be working like servants, always taking orders from somebody and never giving out any orders. There doesn't seem to be many of us in an actual position of power, so I'm wondering if there even exists boss robots.
>>
>>34510303
Very unlikely, only a slither of a chance. "Robots" as you deem it, are deep down too egotistical to care to work on social skills...Such as myself. I feel it is merely narcissism that causes robots to be failures at forming friends, because deep down "Normie" people as board goers here call it, can sense it.

People don't like being controlled or manipulated, but people do it all the time. It's just that "Robots" are not subtle at it. With each failure of a successful social interaction, the "Robot" deems it useless to have meaningful interactions with other humans- maybe only reserving contact with family members; albeit forced and insincere.
>>
>>34510303
god I fucking hate this movie so much
literally every time someone finds out I work programming and security at a bank I get asked if I could actually steal fractions of a cent and get away with it
>>
>>34510303
>I get asked if I could actually steal fractions of a cent and get away with it
Can you?
>>
yes my parents own the business but are getting old so gave me the manager position (yay nepotism)
>>
>>34510436
Yeah you theoretically could, but this isn't the 90s even though pretty much every bank uses software developed in the early-mid 90s

you'd need to have access to the chain of development, convince an executive that part needs maintenance, make the change, get it past FDIC mandated peer code review by a subject matter expert, convince the Testers and QA department that it's needed, and then hope accounting doesn't actually fucking check where the money's going

so yeah, but it's basically impossible now to do it without getting caught. especially since people know about it from this movie
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.