[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey brobots, it saddens me to hear that you guys wuld be so happy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1485465106825.jpg (43KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1485465106825.jpg
43KB, 750x747px
Hey brobots, it saddens me to hear that you guys wuld be so happy and live so casually alone and friendless. The amount of lonley suicide memes on this fucking board is horrible. I want to help. Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you and why you're alone, and I'll try my best to help and give advice, even go as far to give you guys my kik to casually talk.
>>
You can start by getting the fuck off my board you normal faggot.
>>
File: ca.png (557KB, 791x541px) Image search: [Google]
ca.png
557KB, 791x541px
maybe i just dont fucking want friends. everything is fucking wrong with me. get out dude
>>
>>34510309
>normal faggot
I've on this board for years, you're just mad I stopped loathing and went out and socialized.
>>
>>34510396
If you want to be alone fine by me, I'm trying to help those who don't. So scurry along there buddy have a good night.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (72KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
72KB, 597x443px
>>34509870
You have to understand that this board is mostly satirical. That said, we're mediocre losers who suck at everything and anything we attempt--women, schooling, work.
>>
Wrong thread "buddy." No one wants to join in on your shit normie life so, gtfo.
>>
>>34510477
Yeah I love the memes, but a lot of times it just really bums me the fuck out, and feel like they need a person to talk to.
>>
Because I'm a fucking addict who withdrew from society back when I was like fucking 15.

I have no desire to return to normal society, and after I got clean from illegal drugs and switched entirely to prescription drugs I did live in normal society for 18 months.

It was fucking awful. The only society I'd be interested in returning to is criminal society, but I'm trapped in rural america and all the drug connects I used to have have gotten clean or moved.

Fuck living as a normie.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.