[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any games that make you feel less lonely? Did the date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: iris_and_noctis_ffxv.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
iris_and_noctis_ffxv.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
Are there any games that make you feel less lonely? Did the date mission in FFXV. I love it when attractive women flirt with the MC.
>>
>>34509062
The Witcher 3, when Geralt, Lambert, and Eskel are drunk in Kaer Morhen you really feel like your hanging out with a group of your friends, just chilling with beer and doing stupid shit.
>>
>>34509062
mass effect, dragon age, bioshock infinite
>>
File: 1485684741226.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485684741226.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>34509109
i felt this but in dragon's dogma. it's not like "we were all pal'n around" but it was that i had a fellowship. i had a squad that had my back no matter where we went, and none of that was thematically scripted compared to other games that are actually written to give that atmosphere. we traveled into the unknown, helped me, made me feel less alone. they helped me ingame and in the real world in a way :(
>>
>>34509134
I concur
sdfasbvasc
>>
File: Review_BastilaShanTBS_still.jpg (159KB, 450x361px) Image search: [Google]
Review_BastilaShanTBS_still.jpg
159KB, 450x361px
Bastila is bae. Feels like shit once I return to reality though.
>>
are you the same fucker from /v/?
>>
File: tumblr_oc0nr0kmBF1qd79gyo2_540.gif (2MB, 540x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc0nr0kmBF1qd79gyo2_540.gif
2MB, 540x240px
>>34510110
yeah I posted it on /v/ earlier today
>>
>>34509062
Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Hanging out in all the old spots training. Or beating the elite four again and letting the memories of when you were 10 doing the exact same thing swell up.

Realise all the different (irl) you people you battled and traded with. And the insane creatures you raised. When you get through a tight scrape and a pokemon just becomes a bro from then on out.

Like my old Cradily.

Hoenn's like a second home to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.