[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I know Cletus beats me, forces himself on me, worships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4826.jpg (188KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4826.jpg
188KB, 500x490px
>"I know Cletus beats me, forces himself on me, worships Satan, sells and does meth, beats my kids, and kills people but I know deep down he's a good person. I love him. Anon you however are evil and a terrible person for the simple act of WANTING a GF. How dare you objectify women!"
>>
>>34508213
Pretty accurate to be honest. I mean very accurate.
>>
>>34508213
>Anon you however are evil and a terrible person for the simple act of WANTING a GF

I think this is more indicative of how people here think about themselves rather than how girls would think of them tbqh
>>
>>34508213
>tfw no bf to beat me and give me qt blackeyes
;-;
>>
>say it would be nice to have a girlfriend
>women call you entitled

I didn't say "Where's my gf REEEEE I deserve one REEEEE", I just said it would be nice.

I don't think women are actually capable of separating the concept of wanting something from the concept of forcing other people to give it to you.
>>
>HEY MA, GIT OFF THE DANG ROOF
>>
>>34508260
this desu

I don't think women feel objectified by betas or robots I think they're just generally repulsed by us. In an uninterested way.
>>
>>34508260
Of course no woman's gonna say it. Their actions, however, will prove it correct time and again.
>>
>>34508311
>Women
>Thinking logically
>>
These kind of things are easier to swallow when you realize we humans are glorified chimps. Cletus is a piece of shit but he's an alpha male. Women are going to be attracted to that no matter what.

Even if we robots have our ducks in a row we're still going to be considered betas.

We're fucking animals.
>>
>>34508213

haha. you can measure how true a thing is by how furious it would make most women. this is a 9/10.

Cletus is a monster but he fucks lots of women so his babies have a high-chance of inheriting his alpha genes. Women are purely darwinian; success is good, failure is evil. You are evil because you don't have sex with lots of women so your babies would also be losers and women instinctively want their babies to be alphas.
>>
File: 20160716_203726.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20160716_203726.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34508331
Literally this.
They are biologically incapable because of their constant hormonal imbalance
>>
I actually do worship Satan and I fuck hot young girls because they find it edgy in a good way

It's really easy, I just go for the young rebellious types and impress them with my metal bands and vast knowledge of the occult

Not only normies get laid
>>
>>34508324
Or, the typical behaviours of an insecure man unable to express any sexual interest in an honest and authentic way, instead resorting to feigned kindness, will inform her actions
>>
File: 1409425479848.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409425479848.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>34508446
>being kind means you're insecure and a fraud
>>
>>34508446
Fucking kill yourself roastie.

This comment is original.
>>
>>34508213
Who the fuck is Cletus?
>>
>>34508523
You know who I am Anon. Everyone knows me.
>>
>>34508446
>feigned kindness
Why is it that when a man is interested in a woman, and as a result acts kind to her, it's always fake?

It sounds like nothing more than an excuse to justify the rejection of people who are genuinely nice by projecting harmful intent onto them.

Even if it was fake however, would that be any worse than the other option described in the OP? I mean, what's actually worse: fake kindness or genuine contempt?
>>
>>34508507

It is pretty true. No point in not being assertive and taking what you want (legally, you fucks know what I mean) unless you're afraid
>>
>>34508540
I know Chad. And his friend Butch. But no Cletus.
>>
File: jhkjlk.jpg (7KB, 276x183px)
jhkjlk.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>"Eww you LOOKED at me you fucking creep! I'm gonna tell my boyfriend Danny who has a history of drugging and raping women including me what you did!"
>>
>>34508557

Acting like a faggot nice guy to a woman when you want to fuck her is just cowardly. You want to fuck someone? Make moves then. Don't hide what you're trying to do like a bitch. Fear isn't attractive in men.
>>
>>34508507
>>34508510
>>34508557
It is always fake, when "kind" equals always deferring to their opinion, never asserting yourself and your beliefs, more or less acting like a doormat. Women find that behaviour creepy precisely because it's obvious the "nice guy" is hiding his true intentions. Then said nice guy will get mad when she gets with some other guy who immediately declared his interest even though you were sure she'd finally fuck you after you threw out your back helping her move furniture into her new place or some shit.

I'm no roastie, the only difference between me and the rest of you is that I know I'm to blame
>>
>>34508695
The fucking cuckery is off the charts here.

Seriously please kill yourself.
>>
>the asian women are none of these things and only care that you're white.

Are asian women sent from heaven?
>>
>>34508724
right, the cuckery is off the charts in my post about how being a cuck is never going to get you laid?
>>
I love how numale omegas always frame Chad or Cletus as degenerate criminals, it's hilarious to think they need to resort to this level of hyperbole to hide from the fact the men women like are simply better than them on all levels.
>>
>>34508213
No white person is named Cleetus anymore. Get with the times it's 2017 after all.
>>
>>34508675
>>34508695
So I'm confused now. Women always complain about guys just wanting to use them for sex. Apparently now they also complain about guys valuing them as a person before a sex object. What exactly is it that they want? This makes no sense. What exactly is wrong with someone who has a romantic interest in someone acting kind to them? I get being passive as an issue, but let's say that the person in the example isn't passive, what then?
>>
>>34508748
>Believing the feminist lie that all nice guys are secretly pinning for sex

Cuck
>>
>>34508695
>Women find that behaviour creepy precisely because it's obvious the "nice guy" is hiding his true intentions.

I think he's making his intentions quite clear, namely doing everything he can to make her happy because he likes her.
>>
>>34508724
he's not a cuck, he's right. being desperate and fake "nice" gets you nowhere lol
>>
>>34508786
Again we are all just glorified chimps. Women moreso than others.

Just think about how a female chimp would like to be courted by a male chimp and proceed accordingly.
>>
>>34508213
This is literally my sister married to this lazy dude who she had a kid with
Sigh
>>
>>34508769
Lol
>Cletus the brute loves to beat women. Meanwhile all I say is that I want a girlfriend, and women call me entitled!
virgins who lack self awareness are hilarious desu
>>
>>34508786
Everything you say should be authentic. If you are kind then it has to be genuine. If you are sexually interested in a woman and you leave out that information thinking that kindness is the way to her pussy, you are not being authentic. FYI making your sexual interest known does not convey that you see them only as a sex object
>>
>>34508891
Stop this feminist cuck shit. Seriously please kill yourself.
>>
>>34508809
Sure, all whilst doing everything he can to avoid making his intentions known in an unambiguous way because that would risk rejection, when instead he can go on wasting months being "kind" and keep the fantasy alive.
>>
>>34508891
>If you are sexually interested in a woman and you leave out that information

While growing up:
>Always be respectful of women, don't use them for sex, be a gentlemen etc.

Now:
>lol ur meant to just tell her you wanna clap dem cheeks bruh
>>
>>34508919
Okay now the suggestion that you should make your sexual interest in women known is "feminist cuck shit". I'm trying to give y'all some advice, but you go ahead and keep avoiding accepting any responsibility for your own failings.
>>
>>34508891
>Meet woman
>Connect with her on a personal level, develop attraction
>Make it known
>She makes some lame excuse and never talks to me again
Tell me again why I should follow your advice?
>>
>>34508769
>I love how numale omegas always frame Chad or Cletus as degenerate criminals,

wtf? not even remotely what's going on here. There are a shitton of women who love and defend abusive men but never look twice at an adoring beta schlub - that's what we're talking about.

btw, you're not a Chad, and white knighting for Chad online won't change that.
>>
Why do you play the victim so much Arcanine?
>>
>>34508993
>Always be respectful of women, don't use them for sex, be a gentlemen etc.

None of these things are mutually exclusive with making your sexual interest known, it does not have to be done with explicitly sexual statements. Paying them a genuine compliment on their appearance, asking them to hang out, etc. Many things you can do that make it more obvious than meandering conversations about nothing
>>
>>34509090
It's the only way we can cope, our egos are so fragile already
>>
>>34509046
Because that's just something we all have to deal with. Sure, for the handsome it will happen less often, but do you think the fact that some people have it easier is an excuse for you not to try? Isn't a reception after 99 rejections worth it if you might end up happy in the end?
>>
>>34508695
>>34508891
>>34508968
What if, and bear with me here, I know it gets a bit crazy - but what if I am trying to get to know her better before I decide I want to stick my penis inside her?
>>
>>34509098
Why the fuck else do women think men interact with them?
>>
>>34509141
It's not the rejection that bothered me. It was shit excuse and the ghosting for no reason that got to me.

I mean, why should I be kind and genuine and upfront with other people when they won't return the favor?
>>
>>34509142
Then ask her on a date m8, that's what they're for
>>34509168
I will make one generalisation about women. They think that men and women can actually just be friends.
>>
>>34509142

Because you can usually know if you want to fuck someone after a few minutes of talking to them. Like god damn how long does it take for you decide you want to fuck a girl anon?
>>
File: 46735.jpg (150KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
46735.jpg
150KB, 400x400px
>tfw no Stockholm syndrome qt 3.14 gf to abuse
>>
>>34509248
>OOGA BOOOGOGA IM A FUCKING GORILLA RETARD OOG AFUCKING BOOOGA
>>
>>34509182
Because eventually you might find someone who will even if you have to weed through a ton of shit to get there, don't let 1 interaction or even 1000 interactions inform how you think of all womankind.
>>
>>34509282
A lot easier to say than to do. Especially when every single person you've connected with does this sort of stuff to you. I've lost friends of several years to them just not talking to me anymore.

I don't even know where to meet people anymore, and even if I did I don't honestly know if I have enough emotional energy left to actually connect with them.

It'd just be nice if someone could actually be interested in me for a change instead of me having to do all the work and put in all the investment.
>>
>>34509264

I'm not the one who can't tell if he wants to shove his cock in someone or not. Attraction is either there or it's not, it's not something that just magically appears the more you know about someone.
>>
>>34509363
>Attraction is either there or it's not, it's not something that just magically appears the more you know about someone.

This is bullshit, I have both grown attracted to people I was not initially attracted to and lost all attraction to people I was attracted to after learning more about them.

What if you are looking for a relationship, rather than somebody to use as a glorified masturbation toy?
>>
>>34509441

That you're lying to yourself? Physical attraction will always rule over any sort of emotional connection.
>>
>>34509486
Maybe that is the case if all you are looking for is a warm hole to put your penis in.

As long as somebody meets a minimum level of physical attractiveness, all that sets them apart is personality.

I'd much rather a relationship with a 5/10 girl I get along with well, who shares my values, than I would a relationship with a 10/10 who has absolutely nothing in common with me.

I intend to spend the rest of my life with this person, if all I'm interested in is fucking them, the other 23 or so hours of each day are going to be irritating.
>>
File: 1482176528027.jpg (95KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
1482176528027.jpg
95KB, 568x568px
>>34508213
>worships Satan,
God, and Satan, are not real sweetie.
>>
>>34508786
>So I'm confused now. Women always complain about guys just wanting to use them for sex. Apparently now they also complain about guys valuing them as a person before a sex object. What exactly is it that they want? This makes no sense. What exactly is wrong with someone who has a romantic interest in someone acting kind to them? I get being passive as an issue, but let's say that the person in the example isn't passive, what then?

She wants Chad to want her for sex. Now you on the other hand are icky and gross at a 6/10, so you don't get to do either. You just go away so she can pine over Chad.
>>
>>34509669
>implying that makes a person worshipping Satan any better
>>
>>34508358
You are right in that we're glorified chimps. People value appearance over substance. The whole alpha male thing is bullshit though. Frederick the Great acted like a 'beta' at times yet he was known for being the general at the head of the army unfazed by cannon and musket fire.
>>
>>34508675
>want to fuck her
Thats the least thing I care about in a relationship (apart from doing it for reproducing)
>>
>>34509141
>but do you think the fact that some people have it easier is an excuse for you not to try?

yeah that seems like a very good reason to not try

im 5'6

26 yrs old

native american

and i live in a small town

im fucked lol
>>
>>34509264
monkey want the fucking banana in the pussy

monkey want tha fucking banan

MONKEY WANT THEA FUCKING BANAN IN THE PUSSY OOO OOOOCK
>>
>>34509363
a lot of fat women ive met don't see it this way and think any man would fuck them lol
>>
>>34508213
I kek'd so hard people looked at me at the stop light.
>>
>>34509248
yeah most normies just decided within like 5 mins

and you have to be perfect all the time every day every second every min

because first impressions matter

or so they say
>>
>>34508809
last semester I was with some new students two of which were roasties. I didn't want to fuck them because I like the don't shit where you eat kind of thing but only try to make some study buddies because it gets kinda hard to get the written lecture when you've missed it in the higher classes

guess what hasn't worked and why? amazingly one roastie got wind that I never wanted anything else from her and is now giving me the eyes, fucking give me the helium bag already

and yes they were both hot but also both already had a bachelor's
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.