[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you call a girl that has beta orbiters and all the attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1477281232326.jpg (127KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477281232326.jpg
127KB, 811x720px
What do you call a girl that has beta orbiters and all the attention she wants, yet she doesn't want to have bf so she chooses to being nice to everyone?
>>
>>34507737
A FUCKING normie
Who should leave
>>
We call her "waiting for Chad".
>>
>>34507737
Ever hear the song "Heartbreaker"
>>
>>34507737
A Tester

She's finds all of her ideal qualities spread out thru multiple men. Some lovers, some providers, but all ultimately serve her needs.

She may settle down if she finds the 'right guy', but for now she's just sampling. Like when you go to BJs to eat all the food samples and tell yourself you'll buy them one day.
>>
>>34507737
Histrionic or just an attention whore
>>
A ticking biological clock.
>>
File: 1485238009439.jpg (44KB, 622x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485238009439.jpg
44KB, 622x555px
>>34507897
This.

Normiecaust when?
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (85KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
85KB, 640x460px
>>34507737
Then she hasnt met Chad yet obviously
>>
>>34507737
Someone who thinks they deserve something better than what they realistically deserve

most girls desu
>>
File: 7nq2m.gif (1014KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
7nq2m.gif
1014KB, 290x189px
that person is most likely dead inside, they failed at being a normie so they surround themselves with many betas or people younger than them, all of these relationships shallow as fuck and they will never satiate her needs

most likely a chad rejected them and ruined their entire life and they will never get over that one chad. this kind of person is doomed to a miserable existence and will probably fantasize about suicide, taking pills but is too much of a pussy to go through with it. so she clings to life

she blogs constantly about her feelings and wishes she could have something more, well all of her beta orbiters are right there trying to console her

typical female behaviour and psychology lol. shes probably a special snowflake and has some special hobby that makes her "unique" like collecting things, writing books or drawing. maybe shes "nerdy" and likes minecraft
>>
File: secret_fatboy_time.jpg (56KB, 757x500px) Image search: [Google]
secret_fatboy_time.jpg
56KB, 757x500px
>tfw had girl do this to me for months because I didn't realize she was just using me
>I've finally moved on and shes been freaking out now that she can't manipulate me anymore
>>
>>34507737
>yet she doesn't want to have bf

It would depend on the reason behind this.
>>
>>34507737
A christian
>>
>>34507737
>What do you call a girl that has beta orbiters and all the attention she wants, yet she doesn't want to have bf so she chooses to being nice to everyone?

"Asking for it"
>>
>>34508572
I use to have "orbiters" when I was 14. I just wanted friends and to feel wanted. I also enjoyed having lots of people to be nice to. Would very rarely vent about my own problems but I was very interested in theirs.

Then I got a Chad irl but he broke my heart. I never wanted any orbiters ever again.
>>
>>34509032

yet you're here on this board

>I just wanted friends and to feel wanted. I also enjoyed having lots of people to be nice to.

You're just subconsciously acting out your animal instincts. You're manipulated by them without even knowing. Lucky you found r9k, now you can resist the urge to be a whore.
>>
>>34509032

>I just wanted friends and to feel wanted. I also enjoyed having lots of people to be nice to.

Which reminds me, I bet all of your friends were male, not a single one of them was a female. And I bet they had some kind of status online, wether they were a forum moderator, or really good at some game, they had some kind of status.

lmao, so much for "i just wanted friends". thats just as delusional as women stuck in domestic violence cases, they think their partner still loves them and they keep going back to them like retards

you dont know that youre being cucked by your own fucking animal instincts, no clue at all
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>34509032
>14
>literal child

Men are almost entirely driven by hormones at that age because puberty. There is no loyalty among the opposite sex at that age because the chemicals in their veins have them wanting to fuck everything.
>>
>>34507737
A mild slut
>>
>>34509464
They were just random guys I met in teen chat rooms. A couple did end up being good at gaming (CoD and World of warcraft) but it didn't make me think of them any different.

All the orbiters were male. Never had more than a couple conversations with a female.
>>
>>34507737

..."bitch"

---++=
>>
>>34507737
Meria Athera
>>
>>34509496
i never understant when people say this.
i wasn't anything like that.
i never did anything i look back as cringy or being "not me"
I'm the same lonely guy i always was.
i was never shallow or materialistic, nor was i willing to humiliate myself to achieve sex or status.
>>
it's so easy to avoid getting beta orbiters, you don't have to be mean to men to make them not orbit you

why do no other girls understand this
>>
is it possible to have male friends who arent orbiters as a femanon?
>>
>>34511208

only if the males are chads or gay. that means you cant be friends with anybody on the internet or anybody who is geeky

thats the truth
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.