[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I made this petition asking for Peter Rodger to mak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: b5e.jpg (26KB, 517x498px) Image search: [Google]
b5e.jpg
26KB, 517x498px
Okay, so I made this petition asking for Peter Rodger to make a film about Elliot Rodger and now I need YOU to sign it!

https://www.change.org/p/peter-rodger-peter-rodger-should-create-a-movie-based-on-elliot-rodger-and-the-2014-isla-vista-killings

Let's make history, /r9k/
>>
File: 1483662783768.jpg (150KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483662783768.jpg
150KB, 1000x684px
>>34507536
>>34507536
Sign this petition, Kek wills it.
>>
>>34507536
Wow, that's a nice thing to do. Have to think twice tho, just for the FBI.

There's something wrong with me today, I just forgot to remove the lid of my Starbucks Latte ready made drink, to save it with the rest of the cup, that I always do. This is kind of alarming.
>>
Does anyone have the links to his yahoo answers questions?
>>
>have normal rich spoiled white kid life
>can't handle "no"
>go on a failed killing spree
>the end

success inc
>>
>>34508873
t. vagina
>>
>>34508822
Are you an FBI agent who is trying to track down the person who broke into his e-mail account? :) I have them but I am not to the one who broke. Hell, I do not even know if it's a crime to break into dead person's e-mail account.
>>
>>34509033
No i had them before but lost them because I got a new phone.
>>
>>34507536
Making a petition doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>34507618

Nice OC anon
>>
>>34509033
He posted the links before so why would he be worried about getting caught?
>>
>>34509757
If he is not worried about getting caught, it does not mean he wasn't being caught. :) Maybe he thinks it's not a crime to break into a dead person's e-mail. Here's the first link. I give them bit by bit to bump this thread up.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101109212943AAXH449
>>
>>34508873
Elliot was more complex than that

You should really read the manifesto.

Basically, he was a robot, had ambitions, but had no idea how to make them into reality.

He HATED being a robot. He had a female mindset in that if he was flashy, people would approach him, but in reality men have to approach the world and earn their worth.

He didn't know that
>>
>>34509946
Oh alright thanks man.

All hail the supreme.
>>
Here's another one, It's the most entertaining of them all.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110119213633AAR7ghA

If it gives that the page is under review, empty your cache memory and go back to Google.
>>
>>34510237
Top kek. Especially if someone called the police for that.
>>
Here's the third one. Here he reveals that he is slightly autistic.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100207134044AAw6Fks
>>
>>34510483
Did he really get SSI for it? That's what I'm wondering. He was able to purchase guns still somehow.
>>
>>34507536
his dad wouldn't do it, even if this petition got 10 million supporters.

Peter rodger was a scumbag of a father, he was one of the main reasons for Elliot turning out how he did.

>absent for most of his youth
>traveled the world to film some faggot film project
>never taught Elliot important values that any father would
>was never really there for him later on, basically let his new wife who was also a cunt, raise Elliot and giving him a twisted sense of how the world works.

The list can go on but no matter what, Elliot's parents other than his biological mother, doesn't give two shits about him.
>>
>>34507536
why?

his dad is a huge normie,
its not going to be from elliots point of view
>>
>>34510566
Soumaya from what I read, was a fucking bitch. She straight up told Elliot that his little brother would surpass him. Seriously who says something like that? She even made sure to tell him that his little brother will lose his virginity when he's young. What a fucked up cunt. She probably killed him just by saying that.
>>
>>34510515
It seems that the respondents have two varying opinions on this. It also seems, that you should first apply for SSI benefits before you may get disqualified to buy a gun, it is not enough to be diagnosed with a disability,

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090918211628AAmBd4R

And here's another one about the sexual opportunities in the Air Force.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101222220730AArwhkU
>>
>>34510683
To me that sounds really odd thing to say to your step son, that your other son will lose his virginity before your step son. It almost sounds incestuous, so I am not hundred percent sure that it is not entirely true she said that. Elliot had a habit of colouring up things a bit, like for example he told that the beach house, Chin's boyfriend's house, was a real mansion, even if it was more like an expensive bungalow.
>>
>>34510913
Thanks for are posting these again. I appreciate it.
>>
>>34512393

You're welcome. Hope that everyone got them saved well now.
>>
>>34512565
Got them saved for good this time. Forgot to save them when I got a new phone. I knew someone on here would share them again for me. :)
>>
>>34512683
Good. I hope you have the e-mail image files too that were leaked.
>>
>>34507536
Thread, I command you to return to the top of the board
>>
>>34513128
> e-mail image files

n-nani?
>>
>and I cannot afford University

The family was loaded how coud he have no afforded it?
>>
>>34513128
Yes I have those I just didn't have the yahoo questions. :)
>>
>>34507536
Petition some other director. Peter Roger isn't going to make a movie based on his mass murderer son, especially not when for it to be made accuretley he would have to depict his own shitty parenting as the main reason Elliot got so fucked up.
>>
>>34514050
He hasn't even written the book he promised to write and that was going to be released a year ago.
>>
>>34510237
>I got a free refill and finished my dinner
what a madman
>>
>>34514182
Who knows if there was even going to be one? I was waiting for it too. Only one news article claimed there was going to be a memoir written by Peter.
>>
File: 1470589377304.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1470589377304.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34514365
>that free refill though

He just casually goes back to eating his dinner and makes sure everyone knows that he got a free refill of Pepsi. I fucking love him kek.
>>
>>34507536
Peter was so out of touch with his son the film would probably be full of mistakes.
>>
>>34513629
There was a mail from his driving instructor to his parents and a mail from him to Grandma Jinx.
>>
>>34513667
They weren't. When it was time for Elliot to go to university, his father had already wasted his money on the OMG movie project. His mother never really was rich.
>>
>>34514383
Yeah, and it was radar.online that reported about it so not fully reliable information. I actually thought that he had collected all of those rare Elliots into his gallery for the book but I guess I was mistaken. Well, there is going to be other books if not that one.

>>34514709
Also his order at Goleta Chili's and Chin's angry e-mail to his father to pay for Elliot's car insurance.
>>
>>34514672
He should have asked Elliot how he felt about God for his film. He asked everyone else around the world but his own family. Hmmm.
>>
>>34514788
>other books

What other books? Is Peter writing a different book or is it going to be from someone else?
>>
>>34514902
Well one is going to be by this person, who posted here too for couple of times asking if people would like to be interviewed.

https://youtu.be/aEotqy23Aeo

And there's been talk by others but it's been on the level of just planning.
>>
File: 1457909107991.jpg (170KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1457909107991.jpg
170KB, 473x704px
They should make the actor scream REEEEE
>>
>>34515050
Eliot needed to channel his autism to a better cause, shame.
>>
Someone hacked elliot's e-mail?
>>
>>34507536
I would like to see a coming of age drama about Elliots life and death, with Ezra Miller as the leading actor
>>
File: Elliot private facebook.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot private facebook.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>34516541
Yep. He must have a blast with it. Getting to know all his secrets. I wonder if anyone's got any screen shots of his private facebook pages, aside from the three circling around.
>>
>>34516903
How did the information that someone hacked it even leak out? It would be great if someone would post some of his e-mail stuff, and also as you say if there are any more screen shots of his facebook with posts and all. I think i read somewhere that he didn't even have his sister among his facebook friends.
>>
>>34516944
There's more to come in his anniversary day next May. Unless the person who has them decides to share them secretly in his own circles in the fear of getting caught. The private facebook screen shots were from site called lipstickalley, but I did not dare to join to ask that one guy to post more of them, as the site is for African Americans. I only have one little detail outside the present ones that we know about, it's that a book called "Fountainhead" was among his favorites too. And yes, his facebook was as void of friends as his real life.
>>
>>34517080
So Elliot liked Ayn Rand? How did you find that out? How many facebook friends did he have?
>>
>>34517176
Well someone who I knew in the internet had checked his facebook when it was still up and then mentioned about it as he found it amusing that he liked that book. I'm not sure if he meant the book you gave, or if there is another book with the same name. Have no clue about the number of his facebook friends, but if you look at the number of the likings for his posts, there wasn't many. He's public facebook is here if someone has not got it yet.

https://www.scribd.com/document/226012843/Elliot-Rodger-Facebook
>>
And what's up with his sister, what is she up to now? I always wonder how did she react to the whole thing.
>>
>>34517461
You better check facebook for that one. I do not have an account so I'm out of those things. Probably she's quite well.
>>
>>34517670
Wow, the latest. His memory sure will live forever through all of these tribute videos. And I run out of space on my computers for saving too many of them. It's very nice, even if it looks like someone threw water on your telly in the 80's.

https://youtu.be/2cyxZ3ErlBU
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>34508822
Here's the thread with the links >>33644999.
>>
>>34517306
>Favorite music: Linkin Park
>Favorite tv show: Game of Thrones
>Favorite book: A Song of Ice and Fire

He was truly an edgy faggot.
>>
>>34519529
He also commented once on youtube that ''Nickelback does great music''
>>
>>34510683
Elliot probably made it up or severely exaggerated what she said
>>
>>34517306
I bet Elliot was the type of person that liked his own pictures.
>>
Is there any general Elliot archive out there? A CWC style wiki about Elliot would be amazing
>>
Does anyone think petitions actually do anything

Like for real

People make these stupid fucking things for all sorts of shit thinking multi million/billion dollar companies will open a store in their shithole of a town, stuff like that?

Do you people really think that if X thousand people sign some online trash that some big company will give a shit and suddenly want to waste money on your dumbfuck ideas???
>>
>>34520010
He definitely was. Just watch this video, and how he gets delighted when seeing his own reflection in his car window. It's at 6:24.

https://youtu.be/-4CressilIo

>>34519529
Well, what can I say. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I don't think it helps much if I try to explain he wasn't a faggot, what ever that means. He was edgy tho but not purposedly, he was born that way and would've paid to be a normie chad.
>>
I never understood /r9k/'s worship of this failed normie.
>>
>>34520127
Correction: at 3:24. I'm a bit tired as this thread does not seem to let me go to sleep.
>>
>>34520010
He liked his own videos on YouTube.
>>
>>34520108
There's an Elliot wiki: elliot-rodger.wikia.com.
>>
>>34520414
yeah, that's why i assumed he did the same on his fb
>>
>>34520172
I never understood why /r9k/ called him a failed normie.
>>
>>34520172
They worship the worst losers, hitler, eggy, elizha and the likes.
>>
>>34520172
It's mostly because of the corny manifesto and the insane media backslash, in which every outlet, especially all the stupid feminist / cunty ones like jezebel, outdid themselves with completely false claims, using elliot for their own pet causes, spinning the whole thing into some male entitlement garbage or whatever else goes everyday through their feeble minds. Complete loss of contact with reality. It was both frightening and glorious to watch, and made it very clear why these people / outlets need to be stopped
>>
I would really like that Elliot's family and friends break silence and tell us more. Elliot's perspective is really biased and we can't take everything he said as a fact.
>>
>>34520699
Well there's one possible topic for a book about him. And that is also what his father was said he is going to do with his book, to tell a story of their struggles to get Elliot have proper mental health care. Dr. Charles Sophy who lately took care of him was not the best.
>>
>>34519640
He really had shit taste.
>>
Why don't a group of us 4channers do it? Im sure we could get enough talent together to make atleast an amateur film ha
>>
>>34521568
If anyone here was capable of such thing, he wouldn't be spending time on 4chan, that's for sure, and especially not on /r9k/
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.