[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feeling tempted to try on my mom's makeup tomorrow while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Cast-Accel_World-Pig.jpg (40KB, 610x377px) Image search: [Google]
Cast-Accel_World-Pig.jpg
40KB, 610x377px
>Feeling tempted to try on my mom's makeup tomorrow while she's at work

Th-That would be weird right guys haha
>>
Just start hormones, anon. Its easy. You can be a girl if you want. Its okay.
>>
you should do it and post a picture here

try on her clothes too
>>
>>34507274
Well no, I don't want to completely be a girl, I just wanna be cute like my japanese cartoons and the boys that get posted here. I hear that's dangerous too and messes with your mind and makes you look gross when you get older so there's no way I could do that. Plus everyone would know I had started it.

>>34507276
You guys probably don't want to see that, it'll probably turn out gross, I'm fat and stuff and I'd be way too embarrassed anyway. And besides, I don't even know for sure if I'm gonna try it anyway.
>>
>>34507274
You never become a girl. Just a freak.
>>
>>34507268
My advice start HRT now sooner the better, traps are in very high demand.
>>
File: i cant stop being degenerate.png (579KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
i cant stop being degenerate.png
579KB, 1280x886px
>>34507268
>tfw no cute chubby teenage bf who send you pics wearing his moms makeup

remind me again why I still live
>>
>>34507268
do it anon. everyone deserves to feel cute. don't listen to the traps. you can play with makeup without chemically castrating yourself.
>>
File: 1481915795125.png (1MB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481915795125.png
1MB, 1280x670px
>>34507355
;_;
anon you're not fat, you're thick with two C's
>>
>>34508159
I-Isn't there a way to look like a girl without HRT?

>>34508203
There are people who really want this? It makes me feel a little better, but I still wanna try to lose weight.

Now I'm worried because I know I'm weak and starved for validation and if someone liked me because I'm fat I might never lose the weight.

>>34508219
Thanks anon...I just hope I can still really look cute even without it some day.
>>
File: lainsad2.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lainsad2.png
460KB, 1008x720px
>>34508392
I-I think I'm a little past that at the moment

302, lord please help me
>>
File: 956.jpg (2MB, 2400x1667px) Image search: [Google]
956.jpg
2MB, 2400x1667px
Dress up anon, its much more fun. I have pics of myself if anyone wants
>>
>>34508520
oh jesus
>I-Isn't there a way to look like a girl without HRT?
at that weight, it's called wishful thinking
>>
File: thicc 8itch.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
thicc 8itch.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>34508402
of course
nevermind the fact that a moderate amount of fat makes a persons body supremely comfy to hold and play with, i just want to give boys the love that i never received when i was fat, i had the same mentality, i was super ashamed of being fat to the point where i was doing really gross unhealthy shit in order to lose weight, i'd always tell myself that nobody could love me or ever feel attracted to me because i was fat, those are the thoughts that propelled me to starve myself and force myself to throw up, etc. it's just sad, there's nothing cute about it, i wish i could have believed that i was likeable, i wish there was at least one person who acknowledged me in that way while i was growing up, but there wasn't and the ultimate result is just sad and ugly
>>
>>34508604
I'm really sorry, I'm trying to lose weight. M-My chances will increase once I lose more weight right? There's still hope, right?

>>34508605
I'm sorry you felt like that, anon. I feel that way a lot too, I've tried not eating for a day but I haven't tried to make myself throw up yet. It's really kind and sweet of you to try and show people like this love, I know it made me feel a little better about myself. Thank you.
>>
File: 1478741339892.png (335KB, 439x525px) Image search: [Google]
1478741339892.png
335KB, 439x525px
>tfw tranny
>tfw tranny gf

being a transbian is the ultimate form of existance
>>
>>34507268
You can try anything once, but only once.
>>
>>34508861
your chances, hope?
are you hoping to look like a girl? yeah if you lost a bit of weight your figure would be pretty androgynous, don't get carried away though, lose more than like a hundred pounds and your masculine skelly will become more and more visible
>>
>>34509099
What weight do you think I should hit? I'm about 5'8. It's so hard not to eat, eating makes up a lot of my happiness and it's really hard not to do it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.