[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /fellforthecommunitycollegememe/ here? >Absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: reasonstolive.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstolive.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
Who else /fellforthecommunitycollegememe/ here?

>Absolutely nobody talks to each other outside of already established friend groups (most I've seen is like 4 people talking to one another, which was really rare)
>Stupid gay cuck hw wants me to answer a question about Obama's thoughts on "miscegenation"
>Most interesting club I saw online was a bowling club, 2/10 were SJW trash clubs ("LGBT club", "diversity club")

What the fuck, I want off this ride...
>>
Community college is comfy as fuck

It's a lot cheaper than universities, not as many chads, close to home, best of all the classes are all chill
>>
>>34507273
I'm not able to make any friends though. All of the clubs are boring normie/cuck clubs. If I was at least making friends there then it might not be so bad.
>>
>>34507237
what are you studying, anon? i did community college too but a program to become a scrub tech so it only took a year. with how expensive school is i think the only form of schooling that's not a meme is vocational. then again you're talking about not socializing well. i have a bud who is in university and he's still a loner and from what i've seen the clubs are nearly all SJW focused.
>>
https://youtu.be/DHhy2Gk_xik

the odds of dealing with anything like this at a community college are extemely low so there's that
>>
>>34507344
i just want a basic degree. i'm doing 2 classes rn, reading and math. i dont know what i'm going to do, probably something to do with stem.
>>
>>34507237
If you can't meet people at cc you can't meet them at uni. At least you're paying like 20% of the price, and can transfer in 2 years if you really want to. Use meetup.com if you must find some people. And I bowled in my cc. Was ok.
>>
when i went to community college for a year there were two cute girls who kept talking to me who i could probably have gotten with but didn't due to circumstances/autism. makes me want to kill myself thinking that i missed that chance.
>>
>>34507507
Know how to fix that? Go talk to some girls....
>>
>>34507522
its too late, i started balding since and now will be KV forever.
>>
>>34507578
It's ok anon. Shave your head. You will be ok.
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
EVERYONE IS MARRIED AT MINE

I CAN'T TELL WHO THE FUCK IS SINGLE

MOST GIRLS ARE LIKE 25

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FRESHMEN, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL

Mine is super cheap though, like $250 per class or some shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.