[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who not getting datecucked here? feels good man >actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1475179323837.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475179323837.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
who not getting datecucked here? feels good man

>actually going with a roastie to an expensive restaurant and listening to her inane shit while the waitress brings the flowers your paid for lel
>>
That's way too much money to be blowing on a girl on the first date, anon. She's gonna think you're creepy.
>>
>>34506711
Wait what?

You did get datecucked. You went to an expensive restaurant and paid for some flowers on top of that.
>>
>>34506858
but all the movies have taught me that this is how its done! not once have I seen dr. asshole take the new team member on a trip to a coffee bar!
>>
got a date for the first time in my life tomorrow, gona take her out to go eat some qt weeb food.
wish me luck brohbots.
>>
>>34507315
no I didn't? do I have to explain that the second line of my post did not in fact happen in reality?
>>
>>34507401
Yeah do. Maybe explain the whole post? It doesn't make sense to me at all
>>
>>34507496
Look at pepe in the picture. He's happy. This is because he looks askance at a scenario, a figment of his imagination, in which a hypothetical unattractive person would be so uncouth as to actually, for real, emulate a movie-style date, because the hypothetical roastie in question expects such a treatment from the likes of him. Surely such an absurdity will not happen to pepe.
>>
>>34506711
> thinking anybody buys flowers outside of a serious relationship

This is how I know your artistic and a virgin
>>
>>34507918
You are

I'm using voice recognition on iPhone
>>
>>34507761
Now in simple word please. I'm not am native english speaker and plan to look up all these big words.
>>
>>34508048
ok newfag i'll make this easy for you

GREEN (the color) TEXT (like words) IS IRONIC (ironic meaning not true or real)

it's technically for quotation and he is quoting an imaginary beta male who would do this
>>
>>34508091
I told you to keep it simply anon. Why do have to include capital letters and parenthesis now?
Also what's thid black bar? Are you hiding something?
>>
>>34508153
He's hiding His love for you
>>
once bought flowers when I was 13 for a girl at Valentines, everybody in school laughed and the girl said I was ugly and embarrassing and refused to speak to me again
>>
>>34508226
Then doesn't he does not want me to understand what he says?
>>
>>34507918
google for date flowers:

http://www.primermagazine.com/2011/learn/what-every-man-should-know-about-flowers-and-how-to-exploit-it-for-personal-gain

>Third Date. Got a new gal, and want to show her youre a real gentleman? Pick her up at eight, and surprise her with a nice bouquet.

if you think it isn't real you need to take the white-knight-pill

>tfw valentine's day was invented by fucking flower companies
>>
File: gl.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34509366
not sure if it was a date but i was studying at home
boy called me to come outside, said it was a surprise

dropped me off a letter and bouquet
and a package of items..

it was a bouquet of blue roses, the first time i had ever seen them in my life. the meaning of blue roses was very touching, which he meant to convey

flowers are forever appreciated <3

- not a date but a lovely quick surprise
>>
>while the waitress brings the flowers

yeah uh huh you've never been on a date
>>
>>34509884
oh also the package was very funny and creative.
there was a stamp and everything. lmao! and it had lots of funny writing on the exterior, which made me laugh all the way ^^ the inside was better! <3 and the letter.. hehe :D

blue roses, i'll never forget! ^_^ girls remember flowers! <3 we love to take care of them ~ shh
>>
>>34510569
so which part of the internet did you survive before being stranded here
>>
me im glad i never went on dates but talking to girls can be fun back in highschool but that was hut during class

anyone else look back at the past at cringe

>11th grade
>guy who sits next to me and this one hot girl and one other guy says he has naked pictures of her he'll show me sometime
>one day its just me and that girl
>tell her because i wouldnt like anyone talking about me or sending pictures me without me knowing it, just as a heads up
>next time in class she tells him hes full of shit and tells him he doesnt have any pictures of her
>awkaward as balls
>obviously i said something
>everything goes back to normal but months later she is showing off pictures of her having a threeway with her boyfriend and some girl to all three of us
>realize shes a hoe

should i feel like an idiot for that? i thought i was just being nice. its been three years ago but occasionally ill think about it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.