[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, One of my biggest problems with women is a lack of confidence.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0157.jpg (412KB, 980x1470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
412KB, 980x1470px
Robots,

One of my biggest problems with women is a lack of confidence. One of the main symptoms of that is a lack of power and confidence in my voice when I talk.

Has anyone here ever overcome this? What did you do? I was thinking that I might start by practicing reading out loud and recording myself.

I was made fun of through school for my voice. All I want to have a deep, masculine voice that is relaxed, friendly and powerful.
How do I achieve this??
>>
>>34506567
I feel you anon, I just got done talking with a girl and realized that I took a very submissive tone, and also my voice cracked a couple times and I'm angry at myself

First of all though, people don't notice this as much as you think they notice. They're not analysing each sound you make, they're too busy processing the words.

Not that they don't notice at all, it's just not at the forefront of their mind. That said I have some tips.

Personally, somtimes I can manage a low relaxed tone, it just takes mental focus. Tell your self to relax while you're talking, remind yourself to talk slower.

I think what's most important is your tone and pace, and how you carry yourself, not your voices pitch.
>>
>>34506861
Thanks, anon.

I think I read somewhere that your voices tone is second only to body language in terms of conveying your message to another person. I think having a good voice tone will help in all aspects of life.

My voice cracks a lot too... it's completely embarrassing.
>>
Yo anon do you stutter or something ? If so its not a big deal only insecure people would make it into one
"" origano orgamo
>>
>>34506567
you dont, you just have a beta attitude, even if you overcome the fear you'll still be the quiet guy compared to the boisterous chad, just play up your strengths and build on your weakness
>>
>>34506861
Your speaking like a real autist dude
""" or nano orimao
>>
>>34506567
My ex also had a problem like this, we met online and chatted for a year, then we met after he felt comfortable enough to see me. Then we started to go out quite often and after few months of socializing and going outdoors, he managed to overcome it
>>
>>34507379
Ok kat, why are you so made at me what happened that night ?
"Origano origamo
>>
it's all confidence. And in the head. You gotta practice it. I talk thru my balls, i stutter at times but damn do I sound demanding and loud,keep going even I fuck up. cuz if it doesn't bother u in the head, u will project it thru ur voice.

ur voice is probably pussish because you were made fun of it in pass, so you automatically subconsciously assume it's gonna be like that forever. If you get over it in your head, your voice will sound better. Other than that go gym and do deadlifts and squats and take multi vitamin to get some Testosterone, should help u with ur voice down the year. If that's not fun do full sparring mma, there was a bitch boy in my class, but if he keeps at it he'll transform down the line. Looked like a stereotypical emo, small shoulders and chest, weak voice, gay hair, but he's getting there.
>>
>>34506567
What you're doing already is a great self improvement tool with lots of potential. instead of getting ahead of yourself why not focus on the simple but effective tool you already have at your disposal.

They say a man who can control his tongue can control his mind as well.
>>
>>34507868
Have fun on your drive up north, I wish yu didn't think so little of me. Ps your password is not 2 3 5 8 13 that's not the way it works, loser I wanted to Skype when you were away up north. I hope it was worth it

Origano origamo ""
>>
OP here. Didn't abandon the thread.

I've read about talking from your diaphragm but I'm not sure how to practice it. Can anyone give tips??
>>
>>34506861
>people don't notice this as much as you think they notice. They're not analysing each sound you make, they're too busy processing the words.

bullshit, women are definitely subconsciously filtering for alpha male qualities constantly. this also applies to all other people, you are being sized up based off all available information with everyone who you deal with, consciously or not.
>>
>>34506567
Listen man, Started freshman year of college a fucking beta shit, joined a frat and now i'm just another chad. just put yourself out with people who already have that "deep masculine voice " and you will slowly imitate them because you're a beta.
>>
>>34506567
>One of my biggest problems with women is a lack of confidence

It's problem with you. Not with women
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.