[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it like to orgasm unprotected inside a woman as she pulls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 245x206px
what is it like to orgasm unprotected inside a woman as she pulls you closer and deeper and whispers she loves you?

I will never feel this feel
>>
>>34506363
You should probably ask fit or reddit. This isn't the best place to ask this question
>>
It's hot anon. Love to bareback my wife and fill her up. Condoms are ok but raw is better.

You can have a gf though. Do you talk to girls?
>>
I'm a fag, so I've never bedded a woman, but I do creampie in my bf on a regular basis.
I don't know why, but it feels much better than jizzing in a condom. Makes you feel more accomplished.
>>
Feels good, and not just in a physical way.
>>
>>34506363
You're literally just masturbating inside a girl. Fuck all you horny teenagers. It's not some gift from god. It's good if you care about it and meh if you don't like it like all other things in life
>>
>>34506707
t. virgin
I'm a normie and I can confirm that unprotected sex is way, way better than masturbation. Jacking off doesn't even hold a candle to sex, especially if it's with a woman that you're really into.
>>
>>34506363
never did it with a woman, I did it with a transsexual and now i'm afraid i might have hiv, thinking of killing myself in 4 or 5 years before the aids kick in
>>
It's hot and right after you cum the tip of your dick gets REALLY sensitive while inside of her. Like so sensitive that it hurts and you just want to pull out but she'll keep riding on your dick trying to get every drop.
>>
>>34506363
It's very hot for the woman as well. Knowing that your husband may have impregnated you, and that any child will be a symbol of your love for each other.
>>
>>34506741
my pee pee always hurts after sex, I've tried to change position, even the most autistic ones but it always ends up hurting me
>>
>>34506363
sometimes it's super hot and other times it's really comfy. it's also hot but more comfy at times. only if you both are genuinely in love. some chicks say "i love you" if you're fucking them well because it gets them off lol when that happens it's not comfy.
>>
File: 300.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>34506777
>tfw cut
>tfw doesn't really happen to me

pic unrelated
>>
>>34506869

I'm cut aswell but my dick still hurts. Maybe I'm just special but right after I cum inside the girl my head gets painfully sensitive and I just want to pull out and run away
>>
>>34506363

>have gf
>she breaks up
>we "get back together" (lol)
>week later
>talking about something, end up talking about cumming inside gf's, say i never did it
>2 days later
>we're both drunk
>have sex
>fucking her prone bone style
>get 85% towards orgasm
>she quietly says "oh pleaseee cum inside of me"
>not sure if wishful thinking or not so tell her to say it again
>she screams out "PLEASE CUM INSIDE OF ME"
>orgasminitiated.jpg
>about to cum
>getting closer and closer
>her legs curl up and push me deeper in her vagina, as if she's saying she NEEDS my cum inside of her
>start to cum
>have rly big dick so she feels my cock pulsing as it shoots the load inside of her
>she quietly says "i love you..."
>realize what im doing 1/4 the way my load being blown
>'accidentally' pump back too far and my dick comes out of her vag, cum the rest on her back
>force her to get the pill the next day

we broke up again like 2 weeks after that. the reason i pulled out is because as i was cumming i suddenly had this huge realization she was fucking mentally unstable (see: bpd) and would kms if i had a kid with her. later found out what she did is a common thing among bpd's
>>
>>34506777
Fuck man its the best. Sometimes it hurts and i beg her to stop like a bitch but she never does. But God damn it is the best feeling in the world. Fapping can never compare. Get yourself a girlfriend that hates condoms lads.
>>
>>34506853
>tfw I said I love you
>tfw he said it back
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>34506392
>>34506658
>>34506815
>>34506853

its not fucking faire why did i have to be born an ugly manelt
>>
>>34506901
Hot though. Why did you break up if she can just take the pill. Just make sure she takes on before fugging. Retard you lost a breeder fetishist.
>>
About 75% of the time, when I have sex I'd have an existential crisis. It's mostly during doggystyle.
I'm there, plowing my gf away and my thought pattern goes something like this
Why am I doing this? It feels good, but so does eating big cake. So why don't I go eat a cake instead? Why am I having sex if I don't want kids? I love her ass, apparently guys love big asses because they subconsciously communicate fertility. Is this right here the sole reason I'm on earth? To fuck a chick so I can have kids? Man I sure feel like my existence is inconsequential now. There must be a higher purpose to life than screwing a female from the back. Should I just drop what I'm doing right now and go finish my essay?
>>
>>34506392
Not op. Im genuinely curious. Do people actually just walk up to random girls and start talking to them? I always thought that was a meme. I have plenty of hobbies am not a total autist: just my hobbies are pretty solitary. Also suppose meeting girls through friends was off the table...
>>
File: 1482441274561.jpg (27KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1482441274561.jpg
27KB, 640x638px
>>34506901
>later found out what she did is a common thing among bpd's

You're a fucking retard, aren't you?
>>
Done it to get a baby, best feeling in the world even though the sex was awful.
>>
>>34506363

damn.

i will die alone and the love of my life has already been lost forever but... at least i've experienced it...

I'm sorry anon. It's pretty nice but when you lose it and can never get it back, it's pretty bad. Your lot is to never feel either. Consider both.
>>
>>34506363
No anon, it's worse knowing that you had that once but never will again.

Trust me, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>34507008
Yes, some people do. It's actually pretty rare nowadays to just cold approach a girl at the store, street, etc. Guys and girls are really self absorbed on cell phones. But 'social' activities or nightlife is fair game, people expect to be talked to. You can meet girls through friends in a social circle type deal. In that case your reputation preceeds you.
>>
>>34507850
not him, but how is he a retard for finally escaping a crazy chick?
>>
File: Gary Indiana.jpg (2MB, 1800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Indiana.jpg
2MB, 1800x1199px
>>34508196
>>34508207

hey there fellow fuck up

at least we can never lose anything again. that's the paerk of our lot. We live with impunity now, because we already bear the weight eternal punishment.

Sometimes i think that makes us more free than most.
>>
>>34508290
There are moments where I feel really shitty about it, but there's also moments where I feel glad I at least got the loss out of the way now rather than later.
>>
>>34508207
Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
Orgininanllee
>>
>>34507008
You need a sign to approach a girl. You need to at least receive a smile or have a reason to talk to her. Otherwise you're just being obnoxious. Never do the cold approach.
>>
>>34508738

Same. I don't think I'll ever get to the point where it goes away for good, except maybe if I found someone else. But I haven't been on a date in 4 years, and nearly in my 30's, I think I will choose to keep on this way.

What to do with all the time and lack of companionship? That I still don't know. Lately i've been playing a lot of CS GO. It's human contact in way. The community servers are not competitive if you play the minigames and you see a lot of the same ppl repeatedly. There is probably something better but it's all I got rn.
>>
It's the feeling that soon she'll fuck you over, take half your assets and destroy your life that your hard work built. Enjoy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.