[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The chad/beta worldview is just another spin on Marxist horseshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2Ohif.jpg (132KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2Ohif.jpg
132KB, 956x1280px
The chad/beta worldview is just another spin on Marxist horseshit

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>34506188
Chad/beta is really a meme.
>>
>>34506188
It's just another us vs them mindset, a mindset that is much older than marxism.
>>
>>34506188
>The chad/beta worldview is just another spin on Marxist horseshit
No it's not, because it's "another spin on right-wing Darwinist bullshit"

>dude survival of the fittest lmao
by that logic, Chad is the "fittest", and "betas" are not.

You're a leftist Marxist cuckold if you believe this "everyone gets true love in the end :3" meme
>>
>>34506248
Chad is the bourgeoisie and betas are the proletariat.

>reee fucking greedy capitalists taking all my money
>reee fucking asshole chads taking all my women

Literally the same shit.
>>
>>34506188
Isnt marxism egalitarian? Doesnt it also support the belief that all humans are fundamentally the same? Chad/beta is in complete opposition to this since many people here believe that this is determined by genetics and that they are beta because of who they are not because society is preventing them from becoming chad.
>>
>>34506296

Chad is the kid born with rich parents that never had to lift a finger, betas are the people that work hard all their life for pennies.
>>
It's actually Chad / Beta / Omega

Chad fucks whoever he pleases and gets to marry the 10s

Beta gets to fuck the 6-9s until he decides to marry one

Omega gets the 5 and belows, the used up slampigs, the single mothers, divorcees, and anyone else who slipped through the cracks - if he's lucky
>>
>>34506296
You must be a closet/covert commie yourself if you keep on projecting your affinity for Marxism onto right-wing (objectively correct) views.

The difference is that it's not "literally" the same shit because nobody is saying "dude me and Chad are literally equals lmao"

you stupid fucking armchair intellectual cuckold leftist permavirgin
>>
>>34506329
Chad/beta is an /r9k/ original thing, you stupid paranoid motherfucker.
>>
>>34506316
Nah those are WASP's or trustfund kids. Chad is a goodlooking guy.
>>
>>34506316

Beta males are the middle classes. They work hard but for good money and all the trappings that go along with suburban life.
>>
>>34506350
>Chad/beta is an /r9k/ original thing, you stupid paranoid motherfucker.
Either way, it's not "marxist bullshit"

OP is just a leftist pantywaist cuckold faggot that probably gargles with nigger cum
>>
>>34506188
You're making the positive claim, prove yourself right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.