[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a boyfriend is some really weird shit. > when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484586367552.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1484586367552.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
Having a boyfriend is some really weird shit.
> when I'm not with him, I feel the same as when I was single
> I can't say the shit I want to say, because I'm partially responsible for his self-esteem now
> during sex, I usually think about the fact that people sell others into slavery for this, putting a dick in a wet hole
> how the fuck am I even having sex when I was just a 24 KV a few months ago
> how do I just go to work and pretend to be normal like he didn't just cum inside me not even 30 minutes prior
> will I ever fall in love with a guy like him when we're so different ideologically
> he doesnt know how to comfort me, he's a NEET who never had to lift a finger, I've bounced from home to home since my parents died in a car crash when I was 16
> Am I even capable of love with people who aren't my family
> I don't even cum during sex, yet somehow I still crave it
I don't know, man. Relationships are fucking retarded.
>>
>>34506148
Yeah see this is what I mean when I say that "women can't be robots".

ALL WOMEN get that "oh no I feel just like I did when I was single" feeling"when they go without male attention for longer than 5 minutes. ALL women are able to find companionship by just expressing what you just expressed.

Men, OTOH, have to "man up" and become a Sisyphean idol of stoicism or die alone.

If you disagree with me, you're tacitly admitting you're a leftist cuckold who likes to watch their partner get fucked by burly black men.
>>
>>34506148
I don't even understand what you're talking about here.
Are you saying that you don't like being in a relationship?
It honestly just sounds like you're using your guy for sex and calling it a "relationship"
>>
>>34506345
OP is a mentally ill woman with heavy baggage that is using an IRL guy to make her feel "normal" but she's realizing that relationships don't solve everything because she goes back to feeling batshit mentally ill when her BF leaves

she's probably gonna start collecting beta orbiters or start cheating on him; either one will keep her afloat in male attention 24/7 365
>>
>>34506148
I'm going through the same thing only I was 27 and my parents didn't both die, I was just abused.

This sucks because I love him but I feel like he doesn't want the batshit crazy person I really am and is stifling my Self by forcing me to pretend I'm not insane.

Also, I thought he'd be kinkier and I cannot get myself to cum with him even though I masturbate all the time when we're apart

also, he never wants to give me sex

also I think he's not sexually attracted to me and he doesn't like me most of the time.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>34506215
I'm not bemoaning feeling single. I'm just saying that I literally forget I'm in a relationship as I spent my adult life completely alone, doing my own thing. You're right though, companionship is easy. Love isn't, and I'm pretty sure I could never love him. I still believe that robots would feel the same way.
>>
KILL YOURSELVES ROAST HOSTS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.