[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please convince me to finish my project that's due tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1444297235117.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444297235117.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Please convince me to finish my project that's due tomorrow instead of wasting another night on here.
>>
>>34505539
Do stuff faggot
>>
what else are you gonna do, masturbate to cartoons all night?
>>
>>34505818
Probably play Dark Souls or something, honestly.
>>
We will just do it for you. What do you gotta do?
>>
put on some nice cosy rain sounds

put on like some really background music at like 5% to the rain, something that will go well with the rain and be cozy, something like oblivion soundtrack

pour a nice hot cup of coffee or other caffenated beverage, and drink it fast, so it goes down fast.

all of a sudden ur gonna feel just this rush from the caffiene, the rush of focus kicking in, and ur brains gonna kick into overdrive well u listen to comfy sounds

get a heater aswell to make u feel cozier, make sure everythings quiet enough so that u can just hear the heater a bit

dude now start doing ur project, in absolute focus. from now on, this feeling of focusing, mentally engaging yourself is going to become addicting
>>
>>34505539
You aint gonna do shit nigger
>>
>>34505844

A 200 word essay
>>
>>34505907
Thank you for the advice. I'm going to get started now.
>>
You'll feel better when it's out of the way and not hanging over you. Then you can do whatever you like, guilt free.
>>
Just finish it in the morning man
>>
File: 1482536742372.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482536742372.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>34505955
200 words ain't no thing anon, that's like 4 sentences, you got this
Check back in in like 10 minutes let us know you're done
>>
200 words about what? We can help you then you can stay and talk with us.
>>
>>34505844
>>34505955
>>34506152
>>34506332
It's not a 200 word essay.
I have to write a two page motivational speech directed towards people trying to make their way in a new place (such as Syrian immigrants).
I have no idea how to write about leftist topics like this, let alone how to inspire someone.
>>
Talk about hope and dedication and freedom and stuff.

How it may be hard, how it may be difficult, how it may be tough how it may be a great struggle but you have to just keep on trying! You can do it! and whatever you put your mind to you can do! Follow your dreams! Follow your hearts!

You are very special people in a new place and though you may feel displaced and overwhelmed and face new challenges, your spirit will overcome anything life throws at you.

Idk im just trying to use a lot of positive words. What was that like 50 words. Boom reformatt that and you are a quarter way there.
>>
>>34506724
Its 87. Almost half way there
>>
File: fR2ZWUf.jpg (33KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
fR2ZWUf.jpg
33KB, 461x439px
>>34506460
Jesus fuck that sounds like a stupid assignment for some shitty Liberal Arts Class. You shouldn't do it, infact you should drop that course immediately.
>>
>>34506789
Google pathos, logos, ethos, find a single example of each in relation to your topic and use them.
>>
Finish your project or its going to become the new normal for you, to never finish, and you'll wake up one day, 56 years old fat and unhappy, and realize you fucked your whole life away and never got anything done. Close this browser window now.
>>
>>34505539
Just one more shitpost. It's only gonna take another 40 secs
>>
File: 1483228960876.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1483228960876.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>34506460
Plagiarize one of Hitler's speeches and post results here. You'll become a legend.
>>
>>34506460
Do as the rest of the class do, take a massive dump on a paper and hand it in, seriusly just write like 3 good things and keep repeating it over and over again
>>
>>34506828
Yeah do this essay. The rest if your life depends on it. Time is of the essence young child!
>>
>>34506460
jot down some bullet points, pros and cons, whatever else springs to mind note it down
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.