[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were you before you ended up here? Do you have anything left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485575648093.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485575648093.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
Who were you before you ended up here? Do you have anything left from a better time? Anything that reminds you of a point of happiness, this is the place for it. If it's a story, greentext it. If it's an item, post pics
>>
File: enigma.jpg (50KB, 401x325px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
50KB, 401x325px
nope.

I never knew love, friends or joy.
>>
>>34505382
Do you think it's better that way? Personally I feel the absence of happiness, love, and fulfillment, hurts even more because it's something I did get to feel at some point
>>
>>34505263
>back in school we were a group of 4 friends with a few more that would occassionaly hang out with us
>went to each others houses multiple times in a week
>sleepovers, video games, board games and so forth
>played online together practically every day when we got home from school if we weren't at someone's house

It wasn't a perfect time but I truly treasured the time I spent with my friends back in the day.

For the past few years we've been lucky to hang out more than a few times throughout a whole year, its no-ones fault really, people went off to University and other life things.

Now the days just feel so empty, sometimes I just think about how boring my life is now when I can't see my real friends on a regular basis.
>>
>>34506298
This.

>made good friends, we would see each other all the time throughout university
>now we're scattered across 3 different continents and only see one another at christmas and for a few weekends in the summer
>I moved away too and don't know anyone, all my coworkers are older and the city I moved to has less than 10,000 people

i have a career now but the trade wasn't worth it.
>>
i was overweight, but other than that a total normalfag. then the depression hit and then the schizophrenia. now i'm here.
>>
>>34505263
> Who were you before you ended up here?

Almost the same as I am now.
The only difference is that I still had a little of hope.
I was so wrong
>>
File: RetroArch-0103-214724.png (548KB, 1196x896px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0103-214724.png
548KB, 1196x896px
Playing emulated SNES games reminds me of when I had no cares in the world and actual friends.
>>
>>34506609
You just gotta meet some cool co-workers or go out and mingle at bars. I've met a lot of cool people this way that even though they aren't my long-time home friends they're still fun to hang out and get some social interaction to fill the void of missing your home town friends for sure. It's always nice to have people to socialize with. Eases the lonely feeling of being in a new town.
>>
>>34505263
The thing about being depressed is that you tend to forget that you were once happy and forget the happy memories you had. The only thing I remember is that i used to be happy at some point and then not anymore.
>>
Turns out idealism fucked me over again, I idealized my relationship thinking it would solve my loneliness, my wanting for love and everything else in between, not only did I believe this lie it left me wanting less of this person and it made me understand this scheme everyone else is born into, but isolated I've become and feel. I can't be myself with other people it's been this way since I went to school for the first time. I see avenues for better improvement, opportunity and creation and I might go lone wolf yet again back to zero in my home only to find out that this might be habit that I might have to endure, I wish I knew what joy is, I used to know it, but I'm sure I was kidding myself, my best moments have certainly been alone.
>>
My childhood was so great, man. I had a lot of friends, I had hobbies I enjoyed and loads of spare time. Now I do not have any of those things. My life peaked during childhood. It all went to shit once puberty kicked in. I looked like a runt till I was 16 or so, I enjoyed nothing about highschool. It was a time of humiliation and bullying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.