[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >21, fat, forever alone, but not virginbot >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: quiet rage.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
quiet rage.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>be me
>21, fat, forever alone, but not virginbot
>have decent job that pays relatively well considering lack of effort required
> 1st year uni dropout, so still live with parents.
>have cultivated bot and near-bot friends, have near flawless normie facade going
>new year's day 2016, mother says "you really need to start living, anon"
>decide she's right, the facade must not be broken
>save up shekels, no vidja, transformers, or weeb purchases.
>plan to go to NYCC, stay at pretty good hotel, really thought out my shit, announce it to family
>normies are all "OMG anon, you're going by YOURSELF?! I would be scared lol"
>mother does not hassle about having no gf or not being a chad
>actually go
>practically everyone who's not cosplaying, a fake geek couple or kids with parents are normie mask bots.
>try to talk to some, menbots and fembots.
>forgot bots will be bots
>okay.jpeg
>drink at trashy bar or stay in room when not at botcon NYC
>megachad cousin comes over from NJ to take me to some wetback rooftop bar
>take picture with megachad, only picture I ever fucking take bar a couple of displays
>get home, family finally think i'm kind of normal, no more therapist ambushes or random sit-down talks
>the facade is now complete, surely now mother thinks I "lived" at least a little
>today
>"you really need to start living a little, anon"
>talk about my NYC trip
>"it doesn't sound like much fun on your own"
>"I don't need people with me to have fun"
>"but you should still go out and meet people. you need to start living, anon"
>mfw

Normies will never understand the effort it takes to maintain this facade. Everything that comes natural to the chads and stacy's of the world took me my entire teens to learn to poorly imitate.
>>
>not a virgin
>considers himself a robot

Its time for you to make like a tree and leave
>>
I just recently realized that everyone can tell that even if I don't know them, I hate them and I'm just forcing myself to try to socialize. I think it's because I think it's what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>34505135
Getting dangerously drunk and fucking a landwhale once over 3 years ago hardly makes me a non-bot. The only things that have changed since is that I get insulted for my "taste in women" and fapping feels fucking hollow. I can't get landwhales to fuck me if I'm not drunk and I can't get that drunk again without risking another fucking therapy ambush.
>>
>>34505081
>>34505638
1.) You're a nonvirgin that makes you a nonrobot
2.) Whites literally cannot be robots and this is not up for debate, I win

/thread
>>
File: 1483131961499.gif (348KB, 497x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483131961499.gif
348KB, 497x320px
>>34505638
I know these feels anon.
Thanks for the story, being able to relate to someone, even across chan, feels kinda nice
>>
File: Fucking me.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking me.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>34505829
Thanks anon, I know what you mean. I doesn't suck any less, but it's a bit comforting to know that there's someone who's in the same boat.
>>
>>34505711
Racist
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34506084
Shit
youre oreganoally right
>>
File: IMG_7634.jpg (184KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7634.jpg
184KB, 1533x961px
>>34505081
how did you manage to lose your virginity??? also obligatory REEEEE get out yadda yadda
>>
>>34507378
Dude.
Pay for it.
$100 and you could join this shit club where masturbation becomes empty and your soul becomes hollow
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.