[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too much of a boring annoying ugly pathetic autistic untrusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: img16.jpg (13KB, 329x250px) Image search: [Google]
img16.jpg
13KB, 329x250px
>too much of a boring annoying ugly pathetic autistic untrusting freak to ever form a meaningful relationship with another person

>too much of a lazy depressed retarded whiny self-loathing unmotivated soulless shithead to ever achieve any sort of personal fulfilment

>can't like myself
>can't even tolerate myself
>but I'm too apathetic and defeatist to even try

suicide or homelessness are the only paths I can see for myself. and I'm too much of a sniveling coward for the first. I'll be living under a bridge, freezing my cock off, silently waiting for someone to see me and take pity on me and help me. like I've been doing forever
>>
Where do you live? I can love you.
>>
>>34503309
>freezing my cock off, silently waiting for someone to see me and take pity on me and help me
Nobody will come anon. Such is the curse of having a penis.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>34503696
That's why you have to freeze the cock off first.
>>
>>34503741
The Y chromosome is the problem, not the penis itself.
>>
>>34503309
iktf anon

I wonder why people don't like me, then I remember what I am and just get mad at myself because of how shit I am. There's only one thing I want and it's money so I can keep barely existing in peace, but working will be the death of me if I try again so I'm too scared to even think about the future. The last time I tried to, I had a panic attack and I haven't tried since. I am defective garbage that should be burned.
>>
you won't be homeless. at the worst, just go on disability. I'm sure you're spergy enough to fake it.
>>
>>34503309
>not hating your body enough to lift and change your body

https://youtu.be/Nwh8ygvNdgo
>>
>>34505116
>DUDE LIFTING FIXES EVERYTHING LOOOL
die
>>
>>34505116
Do you fuckers have to spam the "lift weights" meme in every thread?
>>
>another anime loser thread

Why don't you make another Naruto music video again?
>>
>>34505250
Why would you come to a site for anime and losers if you hate both of those things?
>>
>>34505192
>>34505225
>"I hate my body because it looks like shit"
>offer solution to problem
>WAAAAAH WHY ARE YOU LUNKS IN EVERY THREAD

I think your bodies should be lower on the list of things you hate about yourself.

t. fatass who is getting fit
>>
>>34505412
>"I hate my body because it looks like shit"
Who are you quoting?
>>
>too xyz to form a meaningful relationship

Form some meaningless irl relationships, then! That's what normies do in this situation.

The difference is that you will need different social lubricants to do this. While they are perfectly fine with beer and a vapid topic like football, you'll need something that is more active and yet requires you to discuss real life even less.

The best thing for this by far is games.

Ideally analogue games, since you have to leave your house for that. Either DnD, or modern board games like the sorts you see people play on Tabletop Simulator. Both of these you should approach by either checking the schedule of your local hobby gaming store for public events, or checking Meetup.com for the same. Walk-ins, where nobody even figures out your name til maybe the end of the night.

I go to these and nobody knows anything about me, but I still get to enjoy myself and try new things.
>>
>>34503309
Sounds just like me except I am fine with myself. It would probably be better if I wasn't though.
>>
Ayanami Rei, desu
>>
File: 1475180292150.jpg (110KB, 674x874px) Image search: [Google]
1475180292150.jpg
110KB, 674x874px
>>34503309
I KNOW I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
origrr
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.