[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is why there is no point in marrying a girl who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1475370987394.jpg (210KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475370987394.jpg
210KB, 576x1024px
Here is why there is no point in marrying a girl who isn't a virgin.
Marriage means pretty much security and stability for the woman. If she is a virgin and she chose on guy to take her virginity, she is loosing a considerable amount of value to every other men and that will impair her ability obtain that security and stability from them. So it makes sense that the man should marry her if he takes her virginity.

Now lets take a look from the point of view of a man. Marriage in the past meant the man has authority over the woman and it also meant the assurance of a family structure which would be better for the kids. Today the man no longer has any authority over the woman and that assurance of a family structure no longer exists since she can up and leave and take half of his stuff and custody at any time. So basically the only thing keeping the familty together is the couple's will. Therefore no need for a contract.

So, since she is not a virgin, she is not entitled to that security and stability, and the only thing marriage gives to the man is the illusion that she will be with you forever, there is no point in marrying a non-virgin, since you get the exact same thing just by being in a relationship.

Point a flow in that logic
>>
There's no point in marriage, the end.
>>
>>34503132
You got me anon, I can't point a flow in that logic.
>>
cunnyseur detected
>>
>>34503465
>You got me anon, I can't point a flow in that logic.

I was waiting for this
>>34503132
>Point a flow in that logic
This was just roast-baiting

Flaw*

There, fixed it for you

Now that you engaged tell me where i'm wrong
>>
File: 1484557186383.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484557186383.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>34504036
aha, an engangement it is. a battle of wits to see who is in the right. I shall take up your challenge sir.
>>
>>34504153
go on then :)
Lets see how much bullshit you can throw without ansewring
>>
File: 1485573028495.jpg (87KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1485573028495.jpg
87KB, 500x740px
>>34503132

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh positively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, oh the smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done
>>
>>34503132
You guys are fucking idiots. Marriage was done more out of convenience and social norms back then, now it's fine if you don't do it. Find someone you truly love (which means NO INFATUATION) and do it. Or don't, nobody gives a fuck. And pre-nups exist, you walking memes. People losing half their shit are retards.

t. lawyer
>>
>Find someone you truly love (which means NO INFATUATION) and do it.

Why would you marry someone with whom you have a platonic friendship?
>>
>>34503132
Marriage is shit because of a feminist laws, it doesn't involve virginity of the subject.
>>
>>34504445
Breed a good ofspring ?
>>
>>34503149
This I can agree to
>>
>>34504418
>You guys are fucking idiots. Marriage was done more out of convenience and social norms back then

Yes, i was'nt questionning that, i was just pointing the pros for a man to get married and enphasizing that now there's none.

>And pre-nups exist,

And they get thrown out very often too.

>t. lawyer
Find another career, something that you get to work more with your hands
>>
>>34504534
do you have to marry to do that?
>>
Who took your crush's virginity anon?
>>
>>34504552
They don't get thrown out if you know what you're doing. I have only heard of one real instance of one being thrown out because there was hard evidence (e-mails) of threating behaviour on behalf the groom's family. I pity you guys for thinking everyone and all women are psychopaths. Even if you encounter one, they are easy as shit to shut down.

I've done years of field work as a lawyer, I'm kind of done with that for now.
>>
>>34504552
>Find another career, something that you get to work more with your hands

Why would he do that when his job has no chance of being outsourced to Mexico or China?

Fuck off, conservashit.
>>
>>34504445
You don't seem to have the same understanding as I do then. Which is not a bad thing in itself, took me a while to get here.
As a male, the most common brain connection is that of "folders", i.e. sex and friendship are not exclusive. Sprinkles on ice-cream, man.
>>
>>34504738
Probably I don't understand you, because you are babbling. You are saying that you can be friens have sex.

Sure, but why would you have sex if you weren't attracted to the person?
>>
See, that's all fine in theory. But the problem is, female virgins nowadays aren't virgins because they've been saving their v card for their husband or something like that. These women don't exist anymore. They're virgins because there's something wrong with them.
And while I'd certainly marry a "traditional" virgin if given a chance (if they existed, to be accurate), I'd rather avoid these "modern" virgins. Plus, I don't see anything wrong with marrying a girl who had a bf or two, as long as she wasn't a literal whore.
>>
>>34504782
Well, I was working under the assumption you were attracted to the one you love, as in that is the instance where you get married. If you're not then you don't marry.
>>
>>34503132
>If she is a virgin and she chose on guy to take her virginity, she is loosing a considerable amount of value to every other men and that will impair her ability obtain that security and stability from them. So it makes sense that the man should marry her if he takes her virginity.
Merely making sense is not a compelling reason, as there are other things men value.

>Now lets take a look from the point of view of a man. Marriage in the past meant the man has authority over the woman and it also meant the assurance of a family structure which would be better for the kids. Today the man no longer has any authority over the woman and that assurance of a family structure no longer exists since she can up and leave and take half of his stuff and custody at any time. So basically the only thing keeping the familty together is the couple's will.
But that's true whether or not she's a virgin beforehand.

>Therefore no need for a contract.
For Christians, marriage is a covenant not a contract.

>So, since she is not a virgin, she is not entitled to that security and stability,
Security and stability come from the commitment of marriage, not the virginity status.

>and the only thing marriage gives to the man is the illusion that she will be with you forever, there is no point in marrying a non-virgin, since you get the exact same thing just by being in a relationship.
Not the exact same thing: you don't get the commitment to always stay together just by being in a relationship.
>>
>>34504895
you said in your post no infatuation.
>>
>>34504669
If she claims she signed it under pressure, it can get thrown out.

>>34504699
He is in the business if interpreting words, and he completely missed the point of the OP and also wanna claim that you are shielded by a prenup.
>>
>>34505025
You can be attracted to someone without being infatuated. Infatuation is the crazy feeling you get in new relationships where you cannot think straight, but attraction can be calmer than that. Rule of thumb: infatuation fades between 1-3 years.

For reference : https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infatuated
>>
>>34505009
>But that's true whether or not she's a virgin beforehand.

The point is that the reason for men to get married despite the woman's virginity are no longer valid.

>For Christians, marriage is a covenant not a contract.
The marry solely in the church, don't get the state into it.

>Security and stability come from the commitment of marriage, not the virginity status.
My point was that a woman is not entitled to get that from a man, unless she had to give up something of value in exchange(i.e her virginity).
Just letting the man use her vagina is not a good enough reason.

>Not the exact same thing: you don't get the commitment to always stay together just by being in a relationship.

You do if both parties are willing to.
And i also adressed that a marital contract don't give you that assurance since a woman can up and leave and take the kids, and get her share of the man's assets.
>>
>>34505080
I'm in a law system that isn't fuck broken like the common-law one. I ignored the whole virgin diatribe because it's for retarded man babies that haven't had any real human connection of relevance. Don't really feel like explaining in detail in a dying thread. In the end, you guys are as shallow as normies but at least they have fun with it.

Again, you are shielded by a prenup if you aren't a fucking idiot and marry someone you ACTUALLY KNOW like you're intended to nowadays.
>>
>>34505375
>you ACTUALLY KNOW like you're intended to nowadays.

Wow, how did no one thought of that before?
I mean, once you REEEEALY know someone, the concept like deception is non-existent right??

You can get married, i'm just saying there's literally no reason to.
If all you mean by it is to stay together for life, you can easelly do that without getting married.
And the only thing that justify a marriage is giving the woman security and stability which in my opinion, should only be given to a woman who gave something of value in return, such as her virginity.
>>
>>34505568
Most marriages are rushed into, that's why they don't work.
I'll give you that the institution isn't very useful anymore but some countried do not give the same rights and benefits to non-married couples or kids out of wedlock. What security and stability can you give in a world where she doesn't need you for that anymore?

But virginity as 0 value. If anything, it's kind of a burden. It's as if you didn't know how to drive a car or had never done your taxes.
>>
>>34505930
>I'll give you that the institution isn't very useful anymore but some countried do not give the same rights and benefits to non-married couples or kids out of wedlock.

I don't know what countries you are refering to, but thats not the case in most countries in the west. Some even instituted common-law-relationship status to get the man back on the hook.
If by benefits you mean joint bank accounts and health/life insurance, i agree but thats not a goo reason to live under the threat of loosing your assets in my opinion.

>But virginity as 0 value. If anything, it's kind of a burden. It's as if you didn't know how to drive a car or had never done your taxes.

Thats total bullshit, you are saying that i should thank other man for teaching my wife how to take a dick basically. Only a moron would think that.

If she needs to loose inhibition, she'll do it eveltually, no need for someone else to rail her.
If she need to learn how to suck a dick, she might as well learn it on yours.

The reason because virginity is valuable is because men see it that way. Men are competitive and it feels better knowing she haven't had another man railing her. Maybe thats just me though. The last generation was taught that masculinity is toxic and has been effeminized, maybe thats where you are comming from. But by classical standards, virgins are better
>>
>>34506102
You should probably start thinking of relationships in terms other than "it's just fucking". Sex is a part of relationships and I'd rather be with someone who knows how to deal with other human beings in an affectionate context. For just sex, I agree, you can just teach your kinks yourself. But you probably don't know what to teach if you haven't fucked yourself a couple times, right? Knowledge does not come about well without exterior inputs.

If you are insecure about a girl having had sex with another one before, you're correct, it is your problem. You are just like the stereotypical girlfriend who looks into your phone. Maybe have something better and unique to offer than your dick, because tons of dudes fuck better than you and I.

My own personal experience is that I met a girl about 6 years ago and we had a strong connection and a good relationship for about 8 months. But I felt I had too much power over her because I was like the third dude she ever was with and she would have quit everything for me. I thought that wasn't healthy and that I still needed to grow up so we stayed just friends. She went through heartbreak and dated a few other guys and grew up and matured herself. We then got back together and I think we're all the better for it. But that's also just personal experience.
>>
>>34506409
>But you probably don't know what to teach if you haven't fucked yourself a couple times, right? Knowledge does not come about well without exterior inputs.

I never said men marry virgins, just women.
It's what they should give in return for having the security and stability provided by the man. If she doesn't need that than i'm confused about all the cases where the man looses a huge chunk of their assets during divorce.

>If you are insecure about a girl having had sex with another one before

Not insecure, just don't like it.
If she is a hoe, then it's fine, but i woudn't marry such a girl.

> thought that wasn't healthy and that I still needed to grow up so we stayed just friends. She went through heartbreak and dated a few other guys and grew up and matured herself. We then got back together and I think we're all the better for it. But that's also just personal experience.

Ok, i'm talking to a cuck then.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.