[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is League of Legends the best game? Seriously no other game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Fizz_Splash_4.jpg (154KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Fizz_Splash_4.jpg
154KB, 1215x717px
Why is League of Legends the best game? Seriously no other game can even compare. You're simply delusional and not worth speaking to if you think otherwise.
>>
>>34502834

No game of League is ever the same. Also, it has the perfect mix of RPG/RTS elements that caters to most gamers.
>>
That benefits both of us because I wouldn't want to talk to a faggot nerd like you.
>>
Actualy,kingdom hearts is. League is fucking gay and is just like every other moba game.where as kingdom hearts is as classic as mario. Go be a normalfag somewhere else.
>>
>Champions are expensive
>Rune pages are expensive
>runes are expensive

>League doesn't do monthly or weekly bonus IP weekends
>>
This thread seems fishy but for real, League is much better than its community - I respect its design from a distance but I'll never dive into that cesspool again
>>
>>34502886
Exactly I truly believe it is the epitome of a game.

>>34503003
As long as you realize its a good game that is fine. I hate people that just think its a shit game. Like 10 million people wouldn't play if it was shit you know? Anyways yeah the community is pretty cancer.
>>
I think League is more visually easier to understand than DOTA2, however, League is very outdated compared to other MOBAs.
>>
>>34502834
Do people who make these claims actually try to put in any effort to learn another MOBA before they make comparisons?
>>
>team game
>not shit

pick 1. also

>moba
>not shit.

pick 1.
>>
>ranked is having Bronze players on your team while the enemy is plat and higher and there's no difference in skill between the two teams

????
>>
>>34502834
League has turned to a casual shit show, riot games is completely garbage at game balance, you're probably a newfag that didn't play league when it was actually good.

Modern league is catered to bad players and the skill cap has dropped significantly to the point where every game is a shot in the dark

Season 1-2 were godlike season 3 was great, everything after that has been shit

Tf2 will eternally be the best game of all time
>>
>>34506240
My mans. No one understands the perfection that is 6s, just because the time limits have a few flaws.
>>
File: 1463302976828.jpg (109KB, 401x487px) Image search: [Google]
1463302976828.jpg
109KB, 401x487px
>>34502923
>Calls games he doesn't like 'gay'
>Plays Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>34502834
League is the shittiest fucking video game ever invented. From Riot's hilariously bad matchmaking that doesn't show actual rank, just "League Points", to one of the worst balancing teams in a video game (Say hello, guy that ruined WoW PVP), to an utterly trash community filled with cheaters, scripters and boosters (I had one in my game yesterday, admitted to it and advertised his services in chinese) and around 843 million more things.

I still play it, because I have nothing better to do, but don't kid yourself. This game is fucking trash.
>>
>>34506494

I wish I played Kingdom hearts as a kid. It's way too gay to enjoy as an adult.
>>
>>34502834
>playing an inferior DotA clone
Do you also use the handicapped spot because parking in a normal one is too hard for you?
>>
>>34502834
Breakers Revenge would be in my opinion.
>>34502923
Play a real RPG
>>
Dota 2 is better
>>
anybody who plays im g5 name is MushMunkey i have no friends
>>
ITT: People claiming League is shit while defending the same game in a different skin

all mobas are the same with minor surface layer changes, don't kid yourselves
>>
>>34506665
All video games are the same with minor surface layer changes
>>
>>34506706
Yeah they are, which solidifies my point that all mobas are the same
>>
>>34506665

Dota2 has a physics engine and plays like Starcraft.
>>
>>34506852
I have several hundred hours in Dota2, probably a thousand or so in Lol, i've tried HoNE, HoTS, that 3rd person one, I've played shitloads of pvp in other games like wow, csgo and overwatch. They're all the same thing, it takes 20 minutes to get used to the way the new game handles and then you might as well be playing any of them.

Point is you can't call one shit without calling them all shit, or cherry picking superficial bullshit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.