[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, the board's zeitgeist was getting to me with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: do you feel it kickin in.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
do you feel it kickin in.gif
1MB, 499x499px
You know, the board's zeitgeist was getting to me with the idea that all women are horrible stacy whores, but I've made some friends at university recently (a bunch of lesbians) who I hang out with completely platonically on the account of the whole gay thing and I really gotta say, they're just normal people. Absolutely normal humans like you and me with personalities, opinions, dreams and ambitions, just like any of us. they're not souless demons, they're just real human beans like all of us.
>>
Don't fuck it up op! Have fun.
>>
>>34502707
how high are you? are you shooting the shit with them right now?
>>
>>34502769

No I just had a few beers with my friend from Seattle (she's one of the lesbians) while she talked about a girl she's hopefuly going to go on a date with and then we shared and emotional multi-second hug because she'd leaving soon and unless I get enough money to travel to Seattle I probably won't ever see her again
>>
File: 1483849673644.jpg (46KB, 666x565px) Image search: [Google]
1483849673644.jpg
46KB, 666x565px
>>34502707
Lots of the reactionary trigger shit on 4chan does not exist in real life 99% of the time.

Considering a lot of people on 4chan don't go out and interact is why so many people actually believe half this shit.

Every once in a while my neet adventures end I am forced to meet people and work and shit. Being in the real world most of shit around is pure boogey man.
>>
>>34502842
can you sneak a picture so I can masturbate to them?
>>
>>34502867

No anon they're nice girls. I've seen them half-naked before btw and it didn't titilate me at all and I doubt it would you.

>>34502860

Yeah living irl feels like I stepped out of an amish village and all my preconceptions about the real world aren't... well, reall
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.