[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots feel it's their race holding them back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: Z8OnQtY.jpg (527KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Z8OnQtY.jpg
527KB, 2448x3264px
Any other robots feel it's their race holding them back? I feel like if I were white I would have gotten a gf, but I'm Indian, which is the most universally reviled race among women. No matter how much I lift or improve myself elsehow I can't shed my skin. It feels bad.
>>
Have you considered chasing an Indian girl?
>>
>>34502139

Ditto man. I'm 5'7" and 4/10 face though which in combination is shit.

>>34502156

lold. Indian girls had the lowest reply rate to Indian guys on OKC.
>>
>>34502156
Yes, but it's the same story there. It's not as if Indian girls view Indian men in a different light - in America, and even in India thanks to its former colonial status - women & men of all races are subject to the same social ideology permeated thru advertisement, Eurocentric beauty standards, what have you -- so being Indian or Asian (less so perhaps) in a Western country is pretty much a flat disadvantage
>>
>>34502156
M I S S I N G T H E P O I N T
I
S
S
I
N
G
>>
>>34502139
w-what a-about other indian girls?
>>
>>34502139
>women are attracted to looks

Wrong my fellow shitskin friend, I'm not a cumskin and my girlfriend is a chink
>>
>>34502194
>>34502234

Well, yours is a nation of kind of repulsive rapist sex freaks with poor hygiene, small cocks and generally weird, perverted personalities. You can be the one in a million (literally) exception and you'll still be judged based on the actions of those swarms of disgusting parasites. I am sure you're fine people, but you have to understand that there is a really, really strong precedent for why girls revile you, even your own women.

>>34502271

It's just that I have noticed a FUCKLOAD of non-whites here are obsessed with white girls and bitch about not being able to get one, while completely ignoring their own women.
>>
>>34502400
The discussion is not re: why the stereotype exists, although your analysis is a laughable generalization I'd rather not stoop to address, but rather about what such individuals can do to live fulfilling lives in the weight of such lofty bias
>>
I'm mexican but I look white and it's never been an issue. It's about genetics as opposed to race. Northern Indians look pretty white and are handsome, you're just a low caste poo in loo
>>
White =/= gf
Oh my brown anon it doesn't work like that. If you were black tho.
>>
>>34502449

>but rather about what such individuals can do to live fulfilling lives in the weight of such lofty bias

Accept your place and suck it down like the rest of us, champ. We're all failures and genetic dead ends, or else we wouldn't be bitching on fucking 4chan. What makes you think you should live a "fulfilling" life, anyway? What makes you so special that you deserve that over the billions of other people on this fucking rock?
>>
>>34502528
Who cares what anybody deserves? You think this is a just world? Look around you. I don't care if I don't deserve it. I want it all the same.
>>
>>34502139

That makes no sense. If you were white you'd be a different person.
>>
>>34502194
Indian guys have BO. They don't know how to use a toilet. They are rude and loud.
>>
>>34502554

Your want is your failure, then. Crush your desires and realise your place. Nothing you do will improve your status as a replaceable, hideous machine trapped in a factory of relentless, pointless subjugation, so why bother?
>>
We're just comparatively ugly. Other than that I think I'm pretty equal, and in many ways superior to white men.
>>
>>34502382
>cumskin

So you're Mexican
>>
>>34502400
>Bla bla bla halo theory

Women wouldn't give a shit if Indian men were all 6' and buff.

It's all looks theory. Don't give me all you sociology bullshit. indians in North America have the highest rate of graduate degrees.

I have 10 years of education myself.
>>
>>34502568

I don't have any BO. I know how to use a toilet. I'm generally polite and considerate.
>>
>>34502777

But you're still Indian and nothing will make you attractive to non-indian women ever.
>>
don't you get arranged marriage? i thought indian parents are like desperate to give away their daughters.
if i were go to india i could have any woman just because i'm tall and white?
>>
>>34502818

Stormfag detected.

Actually we're equally unattractive/attractive to all races of women.

OKC showed an equal reply rate for Indian men across all races of women.

See that's the difference with an Indian man. I'm actually intelligent enough to do the research on the question rather than just post uneducated opinions.
>>
>>34502908

Okay whatever, I just threw you a crumb but if you want to play that then I don't care.

Yeah I'm stormfront poster.
>>
Being black and upper middle class is like playing life of ez mode. Expectations are set very low, and I have the resources and daddy's cash to exceed them. For example, I was an A student in high school, but I wasn't extraordinary or anything. I still got accepted to one of the best universities in the state with minimal effort. I'm "oppressed" enough to get special treatment, but "privileged" enough to avoid problems that plague 75% of the country as a whole. Feels pretty okay, I'm not gonna lie.
>>
>>34503023

Feels like white privilege?
>>
>>34502139
I like Indian folks
>>
>pajeet thinks white women specifically should be attracted to him because of his stuff

literally elliott tier
>>
>>34503023
Must feel nice having a bunch of spineless whites sucking up to your every move because of "oppression" or whatever.
>>
>>34503071
>tfw black with white privilege
>>
File: 025.jpg (1MB, 850x1206px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
1MB, 850x1206px
>>34502908
There are very few men who prefer black over white women.
And there are very few men who prefer latino over asian.

There is a natural hierarchy of races. Just look at what races conquered half the earth, and which races resisted that and retained their culture.

Basically the browner you are the less desirable you are, because women chose the best possible male.
>>
>>34502961
>I just threw you a crumb
>Stormfag logic

wut.
>>
>>34503156

If you really want to believe that no women want you, not even your own then I won't stand in your way.

The crumb I threw at you being your own women wanting you.

Yep I post on stormfront dot org.
>>
>>34503142

Even if I wasn't brown I'd still be short and ugly so I don't think it would really matter either way.
>>
>>34503023
>
must be pretty nice to have dicksuckers around you because "ooh im sorry we enslaved your people" "ooh im sorry your people contribute to a huge portion of america's crime rate despite being a mere 17.9% of it."
>>
>>34503122
Is the thick, creamy irony of the post intentional?
>>
>>34502139

Being white gave me no advantages in life. In fact, it gave me disadvantages because I can't get a entry level job because they just give those to women and non-whites over me and women would rather date a non-white over a generic, 4/10 white guy.

It literally makes no sense for everyone to say white guys have it easy, we're openly hated by everyone today. No one defends us or accepts us, we have ALL the privilege despite it not existing while women and non-whites actually GET privilege for being a woman and non-white. (They define privilege as un-earned benefits, so white men earn what they get through work while non-whites and women are given privilege for being non-white and women.)

It's so annoying. Blacks are looked up as the coolest and most desirable race, Asians are the smartest, Hispanics are the hardest working, what the fuck does whites have? And on top of that, being proud of being white is treated as racism.

I just don't give a shit about this world anymore. Go ahead, destroy white men. But don't act like I owe you a single thing.
>>
>>34503189

That's a falsehood though as proven by OKC. I'm not surprised by your behavior given that you're a stormfag. You guys have always had a tenuous grasp on reality.
>>
>>34503137

>tfw the reparations are literally working
>>
>>34503199

White men have the highest reply rate in online dating. Much higher than blacks who are on the same level as Indians/Asians.

This is again from OKC race data.
>>
>>34503199
What the hell are you talking about? I hope you're not actually retarded enough to believe the things you type. Praying for you.
>>
>>34503216

Alright then. No women want Indian men for dating, not even Indian women.

Also I post on stormfront dot org, a website for white nationalism.
>>
>>34503194
yes but there are a lot more short and ugly brown people that there are whites.
Our natural curve is just higher
>>
>>34503265

More accurately, it is a low percentage of all races of women equally who find us acceptable.

This matches my personal experience. Most of the women who have "liked" my POF profile are white.

They just happen also to be old ugly whales.
>>
>>34503195
Pls no bully, Anon. It's not my fault people stereotype me and then kiss my ass when I don't fit their prejudices. The gag is, my ancestors weren't even enslaved, nor did they have to deal with segregation in the US; my parents came to the US from Botswana in 1989.
>>
>>34503199
>What does the white have?
We're the nicest. Not even being ironic. Maybe not sub Saharan African tier nice but we're pretty nice.
>>
>>34503291

Actually I'd say roughly 60-70% white, 20-30% asian, 10% "other".

Not a single Indian girl has "liked" me.

Stormfags and their "no race mixing" bullshit are full of it.
>>
>>34503239
>>34503238

What privilege do I have for being white? I live in NYC, I'm attacked for being white. White women get the most privilege for being the most sought after women. No woman prefers white men.
>>
>>34503291

This is true. Indian males are highly undesirable as mates for women of all races. Desperate women will date anyone however.

Come join us at stormfront dot org, a website for White Nationalists.
>>
>>34503331
Wanna help your buddy here:>>34503328
?
>>
Indian guy here.

I have no success in online dating and gave up pretty quick, my pictures were pretty shit though and it's all about pictures in online dating.

But in person I've made some impressions where I've had mediocre white girls become really into me.. They're like 5s so I deescalate whenever they try something.

Clean yourself up, wear well fitting clothes, try to be in shape, and be interesting.

Most of my failures are women is because I fail to approach them really, not because i'm Indian.
>>
>>34503358

I'm actually thinking the same thing. I'm going to give up on online dating soon. It's impossible. I'm gonna try going back to cold approach in bars/clubs or maybe some MeetUp events.

People generally like me IRL but there's no way to convey that online when you are basically the sum of solely your height/race/age/face.

Gonna go for some major revision jaw surgery also in the next year. Just decided may as well. Not much to lose as long as my jaw joints hold up.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.