[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do men successfully wipe their asses and make sure they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

How do men successfully wipe their asses and make sure they are completely clean when there is all that hair down there? I get that girls are usually pretty hairless so it's easy
>>
idk good question, how the fuck am i supposed to get rid of ass hair too? how do you get rid of that fucking hair thats literally in your ass, you cant take a razor down there and shave it
>>
i just wash my ass in the shower fuck that
>>
Flushable wipes help a lot, actually. Also maybe trimming your ass hair from time to time, if you got it like that.
>>
>>34501890
>>34501890
You pretty much have to wash your ass once a day, and avoid pooping at work/school.
>>
>>34501913
Errr anon, I have done that. I shaved my ass with a razor in the shower it actually works. Makes wiping much better.
>>
>>34501913
Take scissors and trim the hair down. It's pretty easy
>>
>>34501913
Yes you can. Your asshole doesn't grow hair. All the hair around your ass that catches poops grows on the inside of your cheeks. You can shave it. I've done it before. But the first time you do it, it will hurt the next day if you walk any. The tiny prickly hairs will rub against your smooth skin and irritate it. Same thing happens when you shave your pubes.
>>
>>34501890
>>34501913
I use the trimmer on my shaving machine and trim away ass hair. Otherwise it easily becomes a mess.
>>
>>34501939
Agreed , leaves your taint fresh
>>
>>34501913
>>34501969
>>34501974
>>34502020
OP here

I have tried trimming the hair in there. It results in horrible chafing. Apparently, you are actually supposed to have hair in these crevices (armpits, ass, crotch) because it reduces friction

It just pisses me off that it's like I'm basically never clean down there. I can wipe a ton of times until the paper is white, and if I go back hours later there will still be brown. It's like nothing I do makes it work
>>
>>34501890
Well personally I just keep using toilet paper until i put some down there and it comes out without poo.
>>
>>34502085
That's because when you fart small amounts of poo comes out as well. Nothing you can do about it, just wipe when you need to.
>>
>>34502085
Yeah I have that too, I just keep wiping I mean I know that I'm going to sweat and it will leave a brown spot on my underwear but no one is going to see it so it doesn't worry me.
>>
I just tear the dingleberries out to remove my ass hair
>>
File: 7603 Altima Bidet_1.jpg (1MB, 1944x2457px) Image search: [Google]
7603 Altima Bidet_1.jpg
1MB, 1944x2457px
>this confuses and enrages the savage
>>
>>34502085
man i feel you. i hate shitting at work because i know no matter what im gunna have to go back into the bathroom to clean up my inevitable swamp ass.
>>
I just have this idea that everyone's assholes are always perfectly clean and that I'm the only one who has this problem, like I'm such a retard that I can't even wipe my ass properly

I literally get worried every time I shit because of this
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 714x533px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 714x533px
>>34501890
I fold some toilet paper. Wet it. Set it on the side.

Wipe completely till there is no shit being wiped.

Apply wet paper.

Leave clean.
>>
Use baby wipes/wet wipes. I have a pack with me always in case I need to shit at work. Wiping with dry paper only is torture.
>>
>>34502365
Dude, I've tried that. Toilet paper is so weak that even getting it a little wet makes it completely disintegrate and I get shit smell on my finger

I mean hell, last week I even tried to get a paper towel with soap and water after I had wiped about 20 times and there was still brown when I went back later. Even after that, with my cheek sticking together afterwards because of the soap, there was still brown afterwards
>>
>wipe
>wipe
>check paper
>still shitty
>wipe
>wipe
>still shitty
>wipe a million more times
>check paper
>still shitty, but now bloody as well

I've basically given up on being presentable if I have to shit after I shower.
>>
>>34501890
Whoever said anything about our assholes being successfully clean

They more like "most of the way clean."

Butthole hair is like an impenetrable sticky trap think of all the poop that just rubs all over the hair when you wipe

>poophole forest.. sounds about right plus real men don't wipe

>"Falling for the toilet paper meme"
>>
>>34502543
Be delecate with it. And wipe within normal range. Dont wipe like you are sticking it up your ass
>>
Shower after shit otherwise I can go through a full roll and not be clean. If I'm travelling I bring baby wipes.
>>
>>34502085
Can't you wash your ass after you wipe? I don't understand why Americans don't do this

At least use wet wipes or something
>>
>>34502605
Thats so fucking gross dude

>Tfw you realize you cant flush baby wipes

What do you do? Like bring a sandwich bag and like wait for a trashcan? Or do you just hum them in the trashcan..

>Positive its the second option
>>
File: 1485127211884.jpg (14KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485127211884.jpg
14KB, 343x343px
>>34502593
I shave my butthole. Its comfy. I also shave my armpits. Comfy and no hairs being pulled.

I shave my entire body every 1 or 2 months.

Only insecure people think this is for homosexual cock slobbing faggots. I do it to be comfy, hygenic, and generally feel fresh and presentable.

Enjoy your dingleberries you nasty fuck.
>>
I usually have a little bit of vaseline on my asshole to help prevent swamp ass so my wiping needs are usually minimal. I like to kind of make shit bidet it a couple times a week in the shower to make sure it's all good. It's usually not necessary though.
>>
>>34502653
You must live in a 2nd world country like Europe or russia. In america our baby wipes dissolve and flush.
>>
>>34502729
>shaving my butthole is comfy

But the problem is that it isn't. I did it once. The disaster the next day with the friction and prickly hairs meant I could barely walk

Believe me, if I could shave my asshole so that I didn't have to worry about this and it was as hairless as a girl's, this would be a dream
>>
File: 1481405136266.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1481405136266.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
lmao at this thread, having bidets normally installed in every household would solve lots of problems it seems
my hairy asshole is pristine all day long
>>
>>34501890
Shaved ass that looks like a babies bottom plus baby wipes. Because even if you shave and are literally hairless down there, your ass will still smell like shit if you only wipe with regular toilet paper. Thats fucking disgusting
>>
>>34502605
u fat niggu?
>>
>>34502848
i know man. i wish we had bidets here

how do you dry using a bidet though?
>>
>>34501890
i just walk around with the dingleberries. build's character.

that or just yank the fuckers off, dingleberries and all.

why are so many "men," shaving their asshairs off anyways? it's like a cooling system on a hot day the way it traps sweat.
>>
>>34502996
I use a personal towel.
>>
>>34502836
>hairless as a girl's
lol
>>
>>34502729
This a bit of reach dont you think..

No where was I implying that you were a homo for doing this its just I have absolutely no idea how you go about "shaving" your asshole in a not completely hilarious way like squatting over a mirror..

>Shaves whole body every 1 to 2 months
>Not gay

pick one faggot

"Those types of thoughts" LITERALLY never even crossed my mind until you brought them up enjoy getting pounded out with "a less than average poopy butthole"
>>
>>34503072
girls assholes are usually pretty hairless at least according to the pictures.videos of girls who post on reddit and soc

>>34503079
i dont understand how people shave assholes either
>>
>>34503079
If you actually want a clean butt you wouldn't be questioning if possible solutions to obtaining a clean butt would be gay.
>>
>>34502781
I just dont use baby wipes to clean shit out of my ass and rub fowel smelling poop water and bleached poop all over the outer rims of my anus

>t. Concerned American Citizen
>>
>>34503098
Those girls shave, most girls definitely have ass hair my dude
>>
>>34503120
Did I ever make that implication you unbelievable retard? YOU DID

that was my entire point next time you want to spin some shit make sure the gun isnt already pointed at you.
>>
I heard that shaving your asshole will increase your chances of getting a pilonidal cyst. If I've taken such a greasy dirty poop that I think it made me unclean for the rest of the day, I'll just take another shower.
>>
>>34501890
I feel a diaper thread coming after this thread it seems the only logical next move
>>
>>34503098
as an avid ass eater I can assure you females have ass hair
>>
>>34501890
Tissue and water.
>>34501913
Get a disposable razor you fucking nigger. God no wonder you visit this place, you need to be told to shave your ass.
>>
>>34503434
Do they shower before you do it? if not they should have the problem i'm talking about

also typical "if you get girls why are you here"
>>
>>34503487
>Do they shower before you do it?
why would I want them to wash away their ass musk? pushing my face deep in between two sweaty, musky ass cheeks is what it's all about
>>
>>34503586
but the shit
>>
>>34503996
there is no noticeable shit, and it does not smell like shit. 'musky' is the best description.
>>
>>34502567
It's like you're wiping a marker.
>>
>>34503996
there is no shit and it doesn't smell like shit.
>>
>>34504265
>>34504347
how can she have hair on her ass and not get any shit particles stuck in it with wiping? thats the point of this thread is how to avoid this
>>
>>34504444
thats why i said "no noticeable shit". ofc there are particles, and ofc they are a major part of the musky smell.

we know, we dont care. it does not smell like shit, it smells like ass, and its different.

and the point of this thread is stupidly neurotic, you as a human have shit particles on the hairs that are adjacent to the place where shit leaves the body, what a fucking surprise.

get over it. whipe until clean, shower if totaly necessary, otherwise stop caring about it.
>>
>>34503231
this. wet-shaving your ass, especialy when male, highly increases the risk of ingrown hairs, which is difficult to correct if you dont have someone to do it for you
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 600x800px
>>34501890
>wiping your ass

REEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>34504343
dont push while wiping, clench instead
>>
>>34504707
I think you're onto something here.

Oregano original alealajandro
>>
>>34503139
You use baby wipes and then toilet paper again you dense fuck. I want to stuff dirty poopy baby wipes down your throat until you choke on them you smarmy little cunt.
>>
File: 1349804549288.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1349804549288.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>"but the shit"
>"like wiping a marker"
>"I literally get worried every time I shit because of this"
>"shit particles"
>i just walk around with the dingleberries. build's character.
I'm so glad I found this thread
>>
>>34501890
If I'm lucky and my shit was pretty dry and solid, there's not much left to clean up. If it was wet, I use up half a roll before the wipes come out clean.
>>
>>34504707
whats the rationale behind this
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.