[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself like fruit? I want to start eating healthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (89KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 320x287px
How do I make myself like fruit? I want to start eating healthy and I figured I'll start by replacing my daily tastykakes with fruits but I always gag and throw up from the texture and taste of fruits and veggies
>>
Fruit and veg taste like garbage, and the texture is godawful.

that's life.
>>
fruit is actually pretty bad for losing weight if that's what you mean. Full of sugar and no nutritional value that can't be replaced by vitamins
>>
>hating fruit
how
>>
Apples have worst texture. They can get fucked.

I only like bananas, oranges, cantaloupe melon, and pineapple.
>>
>>34501514

He must be 600lbs or autistic
>>
A faggot who doesn't like fruits. Go figure.
>>
>>34501497
I agree but I want to eat healthier so I figure I'll dump the cupcakes and sub it with fruit because fruits are pretty healthy.

>>34501509
I tried a vitamin one time and I threw it back up in 20 minutes. If I can't stomach fruit, should I keep trying with vitamins?

>>34501514
The texture is atrocious I can't stop coughing and gagging.

>>34501604
How is pineapple it looks like it's pretty good based on the color but is it actually good?

>>34501608
I am 190 pounds and I wouldn't be surprised if I am on the spectrum.

>>34502276
I'm not a faggot I'm straight.
>>
>>34501476
Have you ever frozen grapes? They get crunchy. Great if you like the taste.
>>
>>34502426
I have not but whenever I eat frozen chocolate I REEEE because I hate when it's hard like a rock so I'm not sure if frozen grapes or anything will be good for me. I like grape juice though do grapes taste like grape juice?
>>
>>34502451
Grapes don't get hard as a rock, they're kind of like popsicles. You can also let them unfreeze a bit.
They don't really taste like grape juice, but if you want to get fancy ones those often do (conchord or tomchord grapes). My favorite kind is green grapes, they're a bit sour. Purple or red ones are also pretty good. I don't know. I love grapes. I would recommend just testing as many different kinds as you can.
>>34502405
I guess you dislike chewy vitamins? There are a lot of different kinds. The only thing is they don't replace unhealthy snacks, they'd just give you some of what you're not getting when you avoid fruit.
>>
I'm just like you anon, I like apples that are crunchy but I can't stand the texture or taste of any other fruit and veg. I gag on them.
>>
>>34501476
holy fuck, never thought that i meet someone with the same problem. it's not that fruits and vegetables aure disgusting, it's just the texture of it that makes me puke
>>
>>34502522
It's not a chewy vitamin it's like a pill I took it with a drink and 20 minutes later I was salivating like crazy and my stomach was churning so I went to the bathroom and I threw up the pill into the toilet and immediately felt better. It was one of those centrum for men multivitamins.

>>34502581
>>34502670
i don't know why I dislike the texture but I just do. Normies look at me like I have 5 heads when I tell them I don't eat mashed potatoes or bananas because the texture makes me gag.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
You dont like apples, bananas, kiwis, pears, woompa fruits, peaches, berries, etc.????

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1485303003010.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485303003010.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>34502405
am >>34501497
I tried a couple years back when I was still in school, and I gave up after like a week because it disgusted me.

I'm thinking of trying again because I've ate garbage all my life and I'd rather not die of a heart attack at age 34
>>
>>34502766
Red the fucking thread nimrod. The texture makes me gag.

How do I deal with it or find a substitute for fruit?
>>
>>34502790
peel the outer layer off :^)
>>
im not convinced fruit is that great for you

obviously it's better than a hostess or little debbie cake

but i would just cut back on sugar totally

no fruit juice either obviously

vegetables and meat are where it's at
>>
>>34501476
Well, first you need to decide which fruit to become first. I'd reccomend apple, as you're just starting out. Green apple is the easiest.
Find a surgeon in your area which does fruit transplations, try craigslist for example.
It may be expensive, but in my experience, it's always paid off.
>>
>>34502833
>artery-clogging meat is where it's at
>>
>>34502833
I eat meat I love chicken I unironically prefer tendies at restaurants to other foods. But the problem with veggies is the same texture problem with fruit plus the taste. Corn and mashed potatoes and peas, stuff everybody likes I can't stomach because they taste bad and/or they make me gag and I look like an autist

>>34502847
>fruit transplation

Wat
>>
File: cantaloupe-1.jpg (738KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
cantaloupe-1.jpg
738KB, 4272x2848px
What's the deeeeaall with cantaloupe?

It just doesn't taste good to me.
>>
>>34501476

Don't aim to LIKE fruit.
Just eat it.
>>
>>34501476
Hmm it makes me suspicious that any thread where an anon decided to eat healthy is viciously attacked, is it big pharma?
>>
>>34502919
Thought you wanted to become a fruit, misread title, sorry.
>>
>>34502762
I meant you should try chewy vitamins if you want to take vitamins. Some of them taste like candy.
Also, god-tier snack: rice cakes.
>>
>>34502762
Mashed potato puts you off, wow, I hate fruit and veg and I love mashed potato.
>>
>>34502945
How would I train myself to do that? Any suggestions?

>>34502948
Its because I forgot to write >pls no bully

>>34502971
Ahh I gotcha. I'll have to get some next time I'm out. I forgot about rice cakes I used to eat them all the time as a kid they were God tier.

>>34502993
Well I'm not you anon
>>
>>34502903
>believing the kike's lie
>good goy dont eat meat, you dont want protein to make you masculine. You need h2o filled with estrogens!!
>>
>>34503281
>How would I train myself to do that?

Start small.
Eat a tiny little piece of banana or something per day.

You will probably realize after eating it that it wasn't so bad and will be able to continue. But that doesn't concern you now.
You only have to eat a tiny bit.
>>
I actually went to therapy for this issue. You start with small bites and work at it until you can get it down without a chaser or anything. This might take months. Do it every day no matter how hard you vomit. There is no easy way.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.