[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, me and my friend, we are both relatively fascinated (Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (14KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 225x224px
So, me and my friend, we are both relatively fascinated (Not obsessed, like most Columbine edgelords)
That aside, after listening to copious aamounts of Rozz Dyliams, my psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies have increased.
Here's where I need your help
My friend, has fantasies of skull fucking, deliberate sadist.
I simply love murder in the fact of power. Not trying to compensate for anything, nor do I have a Napoleon Complex. I simply like it for the sheer power and the capability to end someone's life, after all that they've seen, said and done.
So what does that make me and my friend? Pdycho? Sociopath?
>>
>>34501165
it makes you edgy
>>
>>34501191
If it comes off that way, I'm really not trying to be
I'm just trying to find an answer without ending on a fucking watchlist
>>
>>34501279
make you both sadistic gay lovers.
you know it is true.
faggot.
>>
Get mental help as soon as possible
>>
>>34501279

do not do this >>34501358
the jews there will try and brainwash you.
>>
>>34501165
Just join the Military.
Theres a small percentage of people who can actually kill.

Dont post shit like this. Dont discuss it at length. Just contribute to the eternal war America is in.

God-Emperor Trump will commend you.
>>
OP, I'm a lot like you (prolly not as edgy tho). You're just a sadist. There's plenty of sadists, but some of us just require more to get off. Like, I enjoy standard stuff like whips, paddles, etc. However, every now and then, I need something heavier, so I usually just fap to beheadings on bestgore.
Best bit of advice I can give you is to find a relatively harmless outlet to your desires. Either fap to snuff, or find someone who is a masochist and enjoys receiving the pain you like to give. Don't take it out on animals or unwilling people because that makes you a sick fuck.
>>
>>34501620
To be honest, I fucking love animals, however innocent people, not as much
>>
>>34501371
That's why I look for help in sites like 4chan
So no Jews will find this and shill me
Also, I know this place is a massive fucking honeypot
>>
>>34501600
I've been contemplating that
I speak Russian Czech, English and Spanish, along with incredible aim.
If figure it would be an easy ride to Officer with these skills
>>
>>34501311
No, not at all
I'm completely straight and hate him. I only keep him around to talk occasionally
Inb4
>hijak
>>
>>34501165
People like you deserve to get get tied up and tortured so your edgy fantasies disappear and you get a sense of reality. You piece of shit.
>>
>>34501777
I know I'm sick
I know that I'm scum
But I'm trying to make the ride as pleasant as possible before I die
>>
>>34501680
Well, you should look into finding someone who is willing to let you cut loose on them. Nothing too harmful that will result in permanent effects, but enough to take the edge off.
Finding a masochist won't be too hard. There's a lot of them, for some reason. Pls don't hurt anybody though. It does you no good.
>>
>>34501893
I know, thanks for the concern
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.