[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whelp, I unlocked the ability to prostate orgasm from anal only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479166435660.jpg (154KB, 791x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1479166435660.jpg
154KB, 791x1086px
Whelp, I unlocked the ability to prostate orgasm from anal only because I wanted to know what it was like, completely mind numbing and shooting sperm like you have never before by the way, and now I can't stop doing it. How to stop? I want to take back my straightness, before I start to want to be a bottom, not to mention I am starting to get hemorrhoids
>>
It's to late anon, from now on all you'll want is a prostate orgasm and wondering how much better it would feel with the added warmth and pressure of a cock pumping cum into you at the same time
>>
>>34500981
>hemeroids

fucking lube up you nitwit

there is no going back btw, you dont unteach yourself how to ride a bike, you just stop riding them
>>
>>34500981
Just make sure you don't resort to a comb with a rubber glove over the handle
>>
>>34501066
I have irritable bowel problems so it keeps happening no matter how lubed up I am

>>34501062
With great pleasure comes great responsibility to not go hard gay huh
>>
>>34500981
How'd you do it? I've tried about a dozen times now and always end up giving up after an hour or two.

>>34501246
What happened to you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.