[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family is threatening to kick me out because I wasn't sufficiently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: concern.jpg (14KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
14KB, 286x256px
>Have a family dog
>He is pretty old and sick recently
>Parents decide he needs to be put down today
>This morning they are downstairs with the dog, crying and saying goodbye other normie shit
>call me down to 'say my goodbyes'
>don't know what they mean
>like the dog but its a dog, it is barely lucid at this point
>long ago died in my eyes
>perfectly justified
>it is their fault he didn'g live longer anyway, never walk him, give him mcdonalds and other shit food, dad used to put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end to 'make him sick as punishment'
>don't really have anything to say
>they are all staring at me like I should make a fucking speech to a FUCKING DOG
>don't have anything to say
>rub his nose and say 'your nose isn't wet are you not sexually excited haha?'
>laugh and walk off
>they get him put down
>dad and mom both spoke to me just now for 20 minutes about 'empathy and emotion'
>seem to think I am a sociopath

fucking normies and their pets. what the hell am I even meant to say?
>>
File: screenshot.472.jpg (161KB, 461x547px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.472.jpg
161KB, 461x547px
>'your nose isn't wet are you not sexually excited haha?'
>>
>>34500499
I know this feel, just because you're indifferent to animals normals think you're a fucking psychopath.
>>
Your father is the true sociopath harming that poor animal. You're iindifferent,
>>
>>34500560
I'm not even indifferent.
i just don't see why I need a long speech for a dog that would be dead in 5 hours. its a dog, it can't remember things anyway.
>>
>dad used to put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end to 'make him sick as punishment'

What the actual fuck
>>
>>34500499
Bro your dad is the one who shoved a chopstick up the dogs ass to make it sick he's the fucked one.
>>
>it is their fault he didn'g live longer anyway, never walk him, give him mcdonalds and other shit food, dad used to put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end to 'make him sick as punishment'

lmfao

yeah but you arent a sociopath. because if you were, you'd be smart enough to know that you should be favorable to your parents so you can continue to mooch off them.

or maybe its psychopath. the ones that can change personalities on command. still you are a dumbass
>>
Your family is weird.
>>
File: mollynugs.png (429KB, 726x723px) Image search: [Google]
mollynugs.png
429KB, 726x723px
>dad used to put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end to 'make him sick as punishment'
>>
yea why not ask your dad about the garlic chopstick incident?
>>
>>34500499
And just yesterday we had a thread where some faggots autismo hick family wanted to kick HIM out for not shoveling snow, are you by chance related?
>>

You're not a sociopath, but you might be autistic.
>>
File: 312.jpg (40KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
40KB, 460x460px

originalolol
>>
>>34500615

This is way more bizarre and disturbing than anything OP did.

No wonder OP is an autist though, a lot of white trash families have kids who are quite "off."
>>
>>34500656

Wait how did he attach the garlic to the chopstick?
>>
File: 1327094051519.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1327094051519.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>your nose isn't wet are you not sexually excited haha?'

>Choosing to say soemthing autistic
>>
>>34500627
>still you are a dumbass
(You)
kek
>>
>>34500499
>>it is their fault he didn'g live longer anyway, never walk him, give him mcdonalds and other shit food, dad used to put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end to 'make him sick as punishment'
Are you and your family autistic
>>
File: 1477190794117.jpg (26KB, 444x446px) Image search: [Google]
1477190794117.jpg
26KB, 444x446px
>>
File: 1448486524125.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448486524125.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>34500499
>put chopsticks up his ass with a bit of garlic on the end
>>
>>34500499

Man, it must suck being white trash.
Also, it's not really a robot/normie dichotomy kind of situation, it's about being fucking backwards idiots vs normal humans.

Everyone processes grief on their own way and terms. I think you are right, the dog died a long time ago, it's a good thing it got put out of it's misery.
>>
>>34500499
It's no surprise you're an akward fuck with a parent like this. Your family is shit man. I'd advise you tell them off for their hypocritical bullshit with not treating the dog well. If they're evicting you anyway you shouldn't take their retarded bullshit.

What you said was pretty retarded though.
>>
>>34500499
>dad used to put chopsticks up his ass

and i stopped reading
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.