[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>speak to my cute coworker at work every day >typical stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (75KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg
75KB, 1200x815px
>speak to my cute coworker at work every day
>typical stacy I know I don't have a chance with her, but I always make some moves to have a convo
>start to have feelings for her constantly as fucked up I am
>write her on facebook
>she is online all the day but she didn't even read my message

Why are girls so evil. If she would write me a message sorry I am not intrested it is ok, but ignoring me kills me more than anything
>>
>>34500393
the thing is that she is a woman, so she has options. men have no value in the sexual market if you're not chad.
>>
She probably hates you, stop disturbing her peace at work buddy
>>
>you send her a heartfelt message
>chad is giving her a massage
>>
>>34500448
>you try to chat her up
>chad is receiving the succ
>>
File: url.jpg (5KB, 213x144px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 213x144px
>>34500436
>She probably hates you

But she always smles on my comments, I always adore her "you look gorgeous today" "thank you anon", she blushes, I ask her opnion

We are talking for a week now like this, I added her today. I asked her what is she doing at the morning, now it is afternoon, I made an upset smiley and asked her what is she doing again becuase I miss our conversations

I know I am beta as fuck but this is me
>>
>>34500524
she's just being nice to you while being ravaged by chads on the weekends
>>
>>34500393
I've been there, anon.
>one coworker always chats me up, laughs with me and generally says I'm the soul of the workplace
>another coworker is initially a cunt toward me but later becomes very nice and also chats me up and laughs with me a lot and that one I started falling for
>we never take any of it outside our workplace
>didn't even add each other on kikebook
I don't even bother anymore.
>>
>>34500651
Is it gvng them pleasuure to be so fucking evil?

I just can't get it.
>>
>>34500575
But she is onlyine all the fucking time and commenting other statuses
>>
>>34500677
Well for the number two I'm nearly sure it is because she straight up admitted in a joking manner that she was interested in me which I know isn't true because she just got a bf and she and her friend were sparking up my interest in her. She was leading me on I guess.

Fuck her I hope her Chad bf cheats on her and fucking leaves her, fucking cunt.
>>
>i was at a rehab place
>last day of being there she gave me her number
>i kind of thought it would get me somewhere with a girl
>i would start the conversations
>becoming normal she only gave me the number because she felt bad for me
>>
>>34500779
>girl gave me her number
>call her next day
>she didn't answer
>call her aain
>WTF ANON DON't CALL ME LEAVE, MESSAGE ME
>text her
>she never replies
>>
>>34500393
>Why are girls so evil
>evil
Don't see how that makes her evil. She's not obligated to like you, and considering the fact you're on this board there's probably a good reason as to why. In any case, it's a clear sign she isn't interested in you, stop kissing up to her roastie pussy, you're only hurting yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.