[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your Tinder/Grindr experiences. I'm bisexual and lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Post your Tinder/Grindr experiences.

I'm bisexual and lonely and considering trying these apps out.
>>
>>34500359
TRAPS are in high demand so dont get your hopes up, Grindr is good id you just want a quick suck and fuck so i would go with Grindr.
>>
>>34500359
scruff has all the old men and cute bara dudes
grindr has all the flamers and gogo dancers
tinder has younger (in my findings, cooler) people, but the quality is hit or miss
>>
>>34500359
Neato another faggot thread

Originally, too
>>
>>34500409
I'm not a faggot, I'm bi. I'll fuck girls AND dudes you fucking homo!
>>
>>34500359
>Be me
>Be bored af one day
>Think "I'll try that Tinder shit out"
>Remember I'm quite repulsive and no man nor woman would ever want to be in a relationship/have sex with me
>Don't bother
>Cry a bit

Anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
>>34500359
Tinder is okay if you wanna put in the effort. if your looking for quick gay hookups grindr's the way to go.
>be me senior of college (a few years back)
>always been bicurious and i finally man up and decide to do it
>make grindr profile and met with three guys from it
>first guy sucked me off and was really good with it he was actullay a really cool guy
>second guy was this very athletic older guy with a gravelly voice
>i go over to his apartment and we talk for a while before we start fooling around
>i get fucked for the first time and wasnt very painful because the guy had a small cock and lasted only like 2 minutes
>the last guy was a chubby dude who was awkward before, during, and after fucking
>>
I'm also bi OP. I've met three or four cute guys through tinder. No women want anything to do with me apparently, even though I can get really cute twinks. I guess it's just easier to fuck guys which makes sense

Grindr has the sex freaks but some are alright, I got my dick sucked by one cute guy I met on there
>>
>>34500359
Managed to fuck two girls from tinder. It was fun but I couldn't come from the vaginal penetration and couldn't feel a thing when inside them.
>>
>>34500540
>>34500514
Are there skinny qt guys there? Whether they're feminine or not, skinny guys make me so hard.

>>34500562
Deathgrip anon. Or maybe their pussies were too loose from taking hundreds of dick.

>>34500453
Don't give up so easily anon. I was like you when I was younger. If you're not content with yourself, I promise that consistently working out and eating better will help your self image. And by eating better I don't mean cutting out junk food completely, just eating less. I'm not telling you that by working out you'll become Chad and fuck any girl you want, but you'll feel better physically and mentally about yourself.
>>
hey bifags, are girls harder to get them to have sex with you?

You can always tell how a faggor looks like but do bi's hide their faggotry? Because I never ever met a bisexual dude I always see a complete fag but bis are underground, or do you look like a fat and people think you're a fag

Really curious about these 2 questions
>>
>>34500660
Typed on the phone...
>>
>>34500642
>Deathgrip anon. Or maybe their pussies were too loose from taking hundreds of dick.
Nah I never deathgripped. I doubt their pussies were that loose. It's just that I'm a complete pencildick and there may be some other shit involved. I really hope that it was the condom and me being slightly drunk that was the reason. I sure as hell wish it wasn't my girth. She did moan a lot when I fucked her though so I suppose she did feel me.
>>
>>34500642
yeah there are i mean im kinda skinnyfat and i was on there. are you top or bottom?
>>
>>34500642
>Don't give up so easily anon...

Thanks for the advice, but I've got to say I'm not hopeful. I once dropped down from being 95kg to 75 and it didn't make me feel that much better. I started lifting about a year back now, and I've noticed some gains. I'm just about to start cutting again and see if, this time, I feel any better about the way I look. I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>34500704
Drunk makes it hard to cum
Condom even more so. Use thin ones when you can, but nothing will ever compare to natural
>>
>>34500829
I wasn't really that drunk to be honest mate. And the problem is I could not feel a fucking thing. Like literally she had to tell me I was getting out of her vagina which I didn't even realize. Was fun though.
>>
I'm 29 and ended up giving an 18 yearold girl a nice night. Met up at a casual bar/cafe, talk went well so we went back to mine. Sat on couch, put TV on, but quickly moved to the bedroom. She was flat chested but had a smoking body, ended up making her cum from regular intercourse which made me cum too, pretty awesome. Tight and textured vag. Then we basically cuddled together under the blankets, and fell asleep for an hour. We woke up, she had a shower and and had to go. Still chat with her, but she's got a bf now apparently lol. Poor cuck.
>>
>>34500870
Yeah vag's come in different tightnesses. I find the fatter they are the looser they are. Plus fatties in my experience only like to lay there and not do any work
>>
>>34501143
Shit anon you could be right. Both were kinda chubby but both fucked like their life depended on it.
>>
>>34500660
Girls have far higher standards, for some reason. I'm not sure why, since most of them are straight and it's not as if they have ten men to pick from for every one girl.
>>
I made a Tinder for my dog and made dog puns at the girls who matched me for whatever reason. It was fun for a day or two, then I got tremendously bored. Pretty much everyone below the age of 30 seems obsessed with Tinder, and even the ugliest faggots I know have gotten laid/girlfriends from it. Frankly I find it hideously hedonistic and detached, so I prefer to autistically avoid it while also rejecting any women I meet who show any interest in me out of a confusing sense of purity.
>>
> be bored
> Download grindr
> Say "let's try to be romantic" in profile
> Talk with cute bear for a few days before meeting up
> We became friends after this
>>
File: 1433481007825.png (213KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1433481007825.png
213KB, 500x289px
>be on Tinder
>look good but have shit pictures because never go outside
>few girls match
>show them I have interests in them
>ask them questions and shit
>give them attention
>they ignore me eventually
>tfw it's a waste of time

I am happy I realised early that Tinder only works for females, because men have to do all the work, like usual, and I am too autistic to make it work for me as male.
>>
>>34502885
>look good but have shit pictures
It's easier to just accept you're ugly
>>
Tinder
>met a fat black chick and fucked her in her basement while her brother was up in his room playing games or some shit

grindr
>sucked a guys dick. Realized its a lot funner in fantasy than actually doing it
>got a few submissives to come over and give me blowjobs and then fucked them
>>
>>34503045
>Realized its a lot funner in fantasy
Lol amateur. Certainly you did something wrong or the dick was not good.
>>
>>34502980
No really. You can look good, but if you only have pictures of yourself taken inside, you won't get any matches. They know that a guy is boring when he has boring pictures.
>>
>>34503150
I can smell ugliness from afar, and he (you) exhale it.
>>
>>34503407
Got autism, might as well be delusional on that part and be in fact ugly af. It doesn't really matter.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.