[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can get a small 1 bedroom new apartment for abour 125 euros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I can get a small 1 bedroom new apartment for abour 125 euros per month.
It costs 85k euros, but you add interests and subtract the downpayment and it's about 125euros per month.

That's what I would pay for my home. Apart would be the internet, cellphone, electric, water and tax bills.
But I keep my expenses low.

If I'm single forever (by choice or not), I would only have to pay that money to survive. Put all the expenses combined, except food, and they would cost me less than 300 euros per month. Including transport, which costs 35 euros/month in my city.
The neighbourhood is peaceful and the tramway at 5 minutes walking distance from "home".

Taking into account that I make 1800euros after taxes and taxes include healthcare and contributions for my old age pension, and that I barely have vices... it's not a bad plan, right?
The idea of not giving a fuck about anything, not having a wife or family and just spend an hour in the bathtub seems good to me.

I always wanted to have cool adventures with girls, but girls didn't want to. I had a couple cool gfs in the past, but over the span of many years. A lot of scarcity, very few moments of fun and... a lot of frustration and anxiety. It seems that girls don't want a boyfriend, or even to fuck.

They fuck very little. The planet is full of female prostitutes for a reason. It's also full of divorced, broken men.

No drama, no bullshit. Solitude, books, hot bathtubs.
>>
>125 euros per month
Maybe in the fucking ukraine
>>
Cool, man, go for it.
I want to get a one bedroom flat, but the prices in my city are insane (compared to the standard of salaries). I make 500 Euros and if I get a credit I'd be paying at least 250 Euros for like 20-30 years. I'd be in my 50s or 60s when I finally own it.
>>
>>34500353
>and contributions for my old age pension
Fat chance. By the time you want to redeem that it's "let them work until they are 70", quite a lot of people don't even get that old Anon.
Government forced pension fund is a huge scam.
>>
>>34500392

Spain.

>>34500500
>Government forced pension fund is a huge scam.

Yeah, thankfully I will save a lot of money each month.
>>
>>34500353
>euros
/trash/ is that way
>>
>~150 bucks per month for an apartment

yes of course everyone on earth would be content if this were the state of things. where the fuck do you live, in the sewer?
>>
>>34500548
Just think that they are dollars.

Why is it so difficult to find women to have a good time with? Not even talking about sex or even love.

Just finding a female to ride a bike, listen to music and touchiing her tits.

They are always in reproduction mode. Always selecting, always choosing the ultimate best genetic material...

I have a decent genetic material (tall, athletic, don't even need glasses) but females can't chill out and have a guy friend to have fun. Always reproduction, always selection...

Sad.
I opt out.
>>
File: 183633315.jpg (191KB, 1500x845px) Image search: [Google]
183633315.jpg
191KB, 1500x845px
>>34500585

A small apartment in a commieblock, but I would make it minimalist and pretty.
https://www.idealista.com/inmueble/35598738/
It even has a parking slot and a swimming pool.

One can be less cheap and pay twice to have a much better place. Not much would change in the morale of the story.
>>
>>34500735
Commieblocks are ideal robot apartements, unfortunately the Soviet Union does not exist anymore. They would also assign you a qt Slav waifu if you couldn't find one on your own.
>>
File: wjs002 (2).jpg (330KB, 798x1123px) Image search: [Google]
wjs002 (2).jpg
330KB, 798x1123px
>>34500782

My problem is that my animal instincts make me search for females.
If my sex drive was lower, I would be the perfect robot autist. Content in my loneliness and devoted to nerd/autistic topics.

I'm going to eat only Soylent from now on, with some probiotics and some apples for my gums...
>>
>>34500353
>125 euros per month for a tiny house

Seems like a dream
>>
>>34500735
>https://www.idealista.com/inmueble/35598738/

Zaragoza, one of the worst city I ever visited in Spain
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.