[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dad is recording me with his phone to show the proofs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>tfw dad is recording me with his phone to show the proofs to the psychologyst
THIS SON OF BITCH IS GONNA MAKE ME SCHIZO
>>
>>34500244
Does he record you in the shower?
>>
File: IMG_0155.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>34500244
What did he catch you doing?
>>
Evidence for what?
>>
eat his flesh
that will teach him
>>
>>34500333
Have you ever thought that maybe you are the narcissist?
>>
>>34500467
All your dad is trying to do is help you because he loves you. But you being a narcissist you can't see this because you think he is below you.
>>
>>34500333
just let him film you and be as ordinary and boring as possible. he's clearly the one acting in a fucked up way and that will backfire at him if he ever tells a psychiatrist that he's been filming his doing doing nothing
>>
SO HE GETS RECORDED BY HIS FATHER...
>>
>>34500333
Why does he want to have you sent to a hospital?
>>
>>34500703
Aww, that sux, Anon. Sometimes parents don't understand children who don't do well with social situations or interpersonal relationships. They think there's something wrong even though it's just a preference towards solitude. I can relate.
Just be as average as possible. Then he'll look foolish.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.