[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever think you would look more acceptable if you gave yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: scar_1.jpg (107KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
scar_1.jpg
107KB, 1024x683px
You ever think you would look more acceptable if you gave yourself a big facial scar
>>
this is fucking retarded lol
>>
nobody really cares about scars
>>
>>34499909
I have lots of acne scars on my chest and back. I bet people would bully me if I went to an outing shirtless.
>>
>>34499436
do it OP, sounds like one of the best ideas I've ever heard
>>
>>34500030
I might. I think it would be easiest cutting my chin. I somehow think it would make me look exotic.
>>
>>34500175
Until someone asks you where you got it from and you have to lie every single time because saying you got a scar on purpose to make you look "cool" would act as the greatest repellent for humans ever invented.
>>
Please tell me someone has screenshots of the robot that cut his face open for this exact reason...
Also, Google German dueling scars.

Tl;Dr its been done.
>>
File: 1485709600899.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485709600899.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>34500175
Yep, all the girls will think you're mysterious and edgy. I read once a Buzzfeed article that girls like men with scars so you should def cut four or five slices in your face. It's extravagant.
>>
>>34500315
>In most Germaan fraternities members are supposed to partake in academic fencing. It is not like olympic fencing where you stab but much rather like whipping your opponents heaad with a blunt long sword. The opponents wear no protection on their faces except for some small-framed googles to protect their eyeball. This form of duelling has no winner but is rather a proof of courage for both parties and one is not supposed to flinch or step back from the duel. As a result many fratbros in Germany end up with wounds in their face and in many such instances they put in horse hair into the healing wounds so they can easily be ripped open and cause an even bigger scar which these guys will wear with pride for the rest of their lives for they represent their proof of courage.

T. Former fratbro in Germany
>>
>>34499436

ask Tyrion Lannister
>>
>>34500445
I have seen this meme many times and everytime I think that the girl is just fucking AMAZING.
>>
>>34499436
I tried this when I was 14 after watching copious amounts of Naruto and Bleach. Took a safety scissor to my eye like Kakashi and when it wasn't deep enough I went for the razor blade. I wanted to make sure it was realistic so I didn't just do incisions above and below the eye, I decided to slice all the way down and dragged it over my pupil. I had to go to the hospital and wore some faggy ass eyepatch that was literally NOT COOL AT ALL for a year. My eyesight never fully healed but the scars did where you would never know I cut myself to begin with.

Fuck you Kakashi
>>
>>34500237
That's OK. I'll just say I slipped on ice.
>>
>>34499997
Post pic and we rate your back
>>
>>34499436
No because I'm not a teenage edge lord.
>>
File: pent4.jpg (35KB, 650x530px) Image search: [Google]
pent4.jpg
35KB, 650x530px
>>34499436

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar
>>
File: 1485263403992.jpg (14KB, 234x235px) Image search: [Google]
1485263403992.jpg
14KB, 234x235px
>>34499436
>You ever think you would look more acceptable if you gave yourself a big facial scar
What the fuck
>>
>>34500315
This guy?: http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31854763/#31854763

It's been proven that women find scars attractive.
>>
>>34501769
in short term relationships or casual encounters only tho
>>
>>34501569
im actually dueling, everyone thinks the scars look like shit. also its bad because people know youre in a frat
>>
>>34499436
No thanks, already scary/angry looking enough.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.