[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>criticize Trump in any way >"gb2 reddit you triggered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1414633747087.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1414633747087.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>criticize Trump in any way
>"gb2 reddit you triggered libtard"
It's almost like /pol/tards want all of 4chan to be a safespace free of dissenting thought. really makes you think
>>
>>34499277
Surely you've not only just realised this. /pol/ is literally a right wing Tumblr with less nudes.
>>
>>34499277
there's the entire rest of the internet to criticise Trump. Why don't you fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
File: 1448002145154.jpg (15KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1448002145154.jpg
15KB, 304x366px
>post your opinion on 4chan
>get shistposts in return
>act surprised when someone shitposts in reply to your probably shit post
hmm this must be a conspiracy of butthurt right wing posters trying to silence dissent on an anonymous imageboard hmm yes I understand everything now
>>
>>34499432
how about you go back to /r/the_donald or breitbart if all you want to do is suck on trump's knob all day
>>
>liberal taqiya
>>
Most of the western world and internet hates Trump so again it's hard to feel sympathy for you when you are in the majority but pretend you are oppressed.
>>
>>34499277
>>>/reddit/

Go there and stay there you fuckn faggot
>>
>>34499277
>going on /pol/
Also, people argue violently here, mostly for the sake of arguing. How is 4chan a safespace?
>>
>>34499277
Say anything good about trump or his policy

>go to /r/the_donald racist ignorant bigot

It's the same on both sides.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (73KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
73KB, 490x333px
>the left spends countless hours trying to create literal safe spaces free of name-calling
>reserve the right to silence anyone who has a hateful opinion, and also reserve the right to define what a hateful opinion is, defining it to include anyone to the right of their constant purity spiraling

>one of these lefties posts something stupid on 4chan
>gets called a mean name and told to fuck off
>wow fucking safe space right wingers
>>
People are afraid to support President Trump in person because they'll be labeled a racist, or sexist. On 4chan and more importantly in the vote people are free to express their political beliefs safely. We're just saying what everyone IRL is thinking.
>>
File: zTFBBPr.jpg (116KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
zTFBBPr.jpg
116KB, 768x960px
>>34499329
>/pol/ is literally a right wing Tumblr with less nudes.
This. The Trumpshits are super easily triggered, like the orange clown himself.
>>
>>34499277
gb2 reddit you triggered libtard
>>
I fucking hate /pol/ more than anything in the world. I don't give a shit about politics I want to talk about anime and memes you stupid fucking redditors.
>>
> people are allowed to say what they want
> don't like what I have to say
> what is this, some kind of safe space???!!

Fuck off, dummy.
>>
>>34499727
The reason people hate anime so much on 4chan nowadays is because boards like /lgbt/ and /a/ have started using anime to justify white genocide and trying to brainwash white people into supporting gooks aka japanese

stop that and anime will be tolerated again
>>
File: 1480734506134.png (1MB, 1005x759px) Image search: [Google]
1480734506134.png
1MB, 1005x759px
>I'm right-wing
>I'm left-wing
>I support this person, everyone else is an idiot
>this person will make everything okay, I don't have to worry anymore
>I put my faith in authoritative figures because I realize I have no power over my life

wake up you fucking retards
>>
File: Redline_2009_HD.jpg (553KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Redline_2009_HD.jpg
553KB, 1024x768px
>>34499772
>anime is white genocide

i'm going to need you to calm down.

go watch some nice anime.
>>
I'm enjoying it. Libs have been having a field day for years, now they've been getting shitted on daily since trump won and are showing their true colors, whiny little entitled babies who shit their pants the second someone rocks the boat.
>>
>>34499792
I think anime is a garbage but I always tolerated it because it was just people liking what they like and not getting in anyone's way. The thing is since last year weeb's have been actively trying to use anime as a way to hurt white people. If you deny this you're a brainwashed moron.
>>
>>34499470
this, 4chan is an anonymous imageboard full of shitposters
>>
>>34499277
I'm already fearing that criticising Trump will lead to worse consequences in the near future. And I never thought I'd say that about any POTUS.
>>
>>34499850
t. buzzfeed journaIist
>>
File: beatings.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
beatings.png
260KB, 483x368px
Everyone involved on both sides is immature and spoilt and wants a safe space where their favorite, over-simplified and largely prejudice view of the world can be safe from criticism. Both sides are over-emotional, lack any actual understanding, cannot debate to save their lives, and rely on insults and memes to "win". Everyone under 25 just needs a good ol' fashioned beating.

I say this not as someone in the centre, but as a leftist who has come to hate the weakness of my fellow leftists at the same time as I lament that my opponents are no longer frightful but pitiful. Used to be a nazi was someone you hated but also feared, and now being a nazi means shitposting frogmemes, even taking Pepe into real life like that faggot who forgot Rule 1 and got his head smashed in for it. My only hope is that the reign of Emperor Trump will be a steelbath for the Left...
>>
>>34499277
>criticize Trump in any way
I'd agree with you with that if it wasn't

>racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe, bigot!

that isn't criticism that's just namecalling.
>>
>>34499850
are you paying attention? Every single person in America practically has criticized him, what do you think is going to happen?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.