[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: reddit-isms that you fucking hate >edit: thanks for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 44

File: IMG_3733.jpg (29KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3733.jpg
29KB, 543x271px
ITT: reddit-isms that you fucking hate

>edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>TAKE THIS UPVOTE AND GET OUT XD
>i laughed harder than i should've
>>
>looks like you accidentally a word
>then who was phone?!
>my one regret is I have but one upvote to give
>this same exact thread was posted one year ago. repost!
>>
>We have the best president in history! God bless America!
>>
You sir, have just won the Internet.

unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
that meme going around where people reply to randm comments with "me too thanks" as if they're trying to be random and quirky
>>
>>34498974
that's basically the entirety of reddit. every single bigger thread without a fault is a mass attempt to say something "original", while this exact same "original" comment is also made simultaneously by thousands of other users in different threads. reddit has a lot of good content, but the community is pure cancer
>>
Answer a multiple choice question with "yes"
>>
File: 1484509954874.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1484509954874.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>34498880
I ve never broswe reddit but you look like an expert now please fuck off and go back to your normie site
>>
>accounts
>user names
>post histories
these things are trash and ruin any online discussions. if you have user names and all that shit, why even bother going online? just go outside and have shitty safe, inane convos with real people.
>>
File: vince.png (246KB, 327x376px) Image search: [Google]
vince.png
246KB, 327x376px
>really, reddit? you're better than this.
GROAN
>>
File: 1481447923295.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481447923295.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>34499041
if you never browsed reddit, how do you know it's cancer?

oh wait, you're just parroting 4chan catchphrases lmao muh leddit xDDDDD riiiiiiii n0rmanz muh board
>>
>you sir, have won the internet
>edit: this thread really blew up!
>I'll see myself out : D
>we did it reddit!
>edit:downvotes, really?
>>
reddit's sense of humour is on par with tumblr's humour
>>
starting a thread with "ITT: x"
>>
>>34498966
why are there so many lefty fags on r9k. is it because you depend on welfare and have low self-esteem?
>>
How has no one mentioned
>As an "X", can confirm
>>
>>34499162
i don't hate donald trump but /r/the_donald is a cesspool
>>
>>34499105
>>we did it reddit!
Holy fuck man. This simple phrase gets me so frazzled
>>
>>34499202
>You have obviously never worked retail. It's literally the hardest job on earth
>>
Hey reddit, just went out with my wife and my wife's son to a Bernie rally!
>>
>I may be downvoted for sayin this, but..
>*insert obnoxiously common opinion*
>>
>Can we take a second to appreciate *insert massively popular thing or person here*. *he/she/it* is so underrated
>>
>>34499225
I love this one. All these people working retail and calling the customers idiots, while they work a menial job requiring zero education or skills that a fucking 13 year old could do.
>>
>>34498974
Isnt that just r/meirl though
>>
I've noticed that people try their fucking hardest to try and sound smart, witty or think of something really clever when replying to a post to sound "cool" or "intelligent". And the fact that people whom I've meet who use Reddit feel entitled and glorify themselves as if they're superior and all knowing because they browse Reddit.
>>
>you are a good person

or any variation of it whenever someone brags about themselves. holy shit
>>
>posts dead celebrity on anniversary of death for instant karma

"RIP you magnificent bastard"
>>
>>34499099
He never said the website was cancer. He just said that OP was a Redditor and he should leave. Nice lapse in logic you butthurt liberal redditor.
>>
>UGGGGH
>Why is nobody doing something to stop this thing
>We should protest now
>Yeah bring down the establisment take to the streets reddit!
>We are gonna show them
>You can't just do this and get away with it

continues to sit on their fat ass and do nothing
>>
saw this one recently

>Self-deprecating "im le so depressed" comment
>*hugs* :^) :p
>>
>>34498880
why are you guys so hateful of literally the most retarded bullshit? This is probably why your life is shit
>>
>>34499284
>implying someone who's never worked a retail job knows the logistics of every position in the store
Customer's are idiots because they think they know better, and know how to run the store better. Yet they have no idea behind the logistics. If you took the average customer and put them in a manager position they wouldn't know what the fuck to do even though they act like they do as a customer.
>>
>>34498880
>hating on reddit
it's just because Reddit is better than 4chin?
>>
>>34499344
because it's retarded bullshit
>>
That "Reddit: the front page of the internet" spiel makes my eyes roll out of my skull every time I see it.
>>
>>34499344
It indicates deeper, insidious problems with society. If you don't see how the herd mentality is bad then you're probably just a part of the retarded flock, which is why you don't understand.
>>
>>34499355
>Cashier counts money and puts it into a drawer
>Other people stack things on shelves
>Other people unload things from a truck
>Other People take things back that don't work
>Manager assigns these positions and gets yelled at

Yeah your working a fucking hard ass job aren't ya. I use fucking calculus bullshit everyday knowing that if I fuck it up once I could lose my job. Fuck off
>>
>>34499340
The amount of bullshit virtue signaling on reddit is what pisses me off the most about that place
>>
File: 1439831182670.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439831182670.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>34499390
>It indicates deeper, insidious problems with society. If you don't see how the herd mentality is bad then you're probably just a part of the retarded flock, which is why you don't understand

*tips*
>>
File: 48058721.jpg (6KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
48058721.jpg
6KB, 250x231px
>>34499072
>anon doesn't like stalking reddit posters to get a taste of what they're like and live vicariously through them because he is starved of human contact

L O L
W H A T
>>
File: 1414998305940.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1414998305940.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>>34499460
this is a typical matrix agent response
ALL FREE-WILLED INDIVIDUALS PLEASE IGNORE THIS USER
he (or perhaps even she) wants to captivate you using your emotions
>>
>>34499355
Sorry friendo, I worked retail while paying my way through undergrad.

It's a fucking brainless job that anyone could do. The fact that they complain about the customers being idiots all the time is comical. Yes, some customers may be idiots, but I can't think of a job that requires less brainpower than retail.
>>
>>34499462
>18 year old kid on guitar subreddit
>Posts shitty metalcore song he wrote
>decide to look at his history
>Find name, address, and number, and a pic of him getting rated on /r/rateme
>Discover that he was posting in the sex worker subreddit asking for advice on becoming a gay sex worker
>he owns a minecraft server that he autistically spams on reddit
>he posts disturbing shit in a gay bdsm sub
>>
>>34499460
>le no argument face 8^)
>>
>>34499423
Since you know so much about retail, what do you do when the store is understaffed because they always are since it saves a shit ton of money and you have more customer's than you can handle. Then customer's start complaining about how slow things are. What do you do? Oh, protip: hire/staff more people isn't an answer because corporate will never let you.

You don't know shit about retail and you would fail in the environment.
>>
>>34499514
See, isn't that refreshing? We're sitting here on our asses, browsing /r9k/, operating under the assumption that everyone is a dull normie with no underlying idiosyncrasies, because that is how they present themselves. But reddit is a goldmine of exposing exactly what those idiosyncrasies are because people are far less ashamed and protective of themselves, for some reason.

I would never use it against them, but it inspires hope in me that the collective originality of the world is still somewhat alive- albeit stifled.
>>
>>34499567
Your still doing the same braindead task you fucking retard, you just have to do it faster when there are more people. Sorry that you might have to move your arms to scan iitems a little faster. I am programming fucking computers that go in airplanes you little faggot I fuck up and people die, you fuck up and you get yelled at faggot
>>
edit: spelling
>>
File: 1484557806379.png (445KB, 664x551px) Image search: [Google]
1484557806379.png
445KB, 664x551px
>>34498880
>someone alludes to being suicidal/depressed
>"Hey, there are people that care about you." *posts suicide hotline resources*

That drives me up the fucking wall
>>
>my favorite anime? CORY IN THE HOUSE XDDDD
>haha SHREK BRO XDDDDD MLG MEMES
>>
>user posts an image of something weird or disturbing or gross
>*sigh* unzips
>>
>>34499741
check out /r/dankmemes

holy shit it's terrible
>>
What does Reddit gold even do? Is it like currency of some sort?

t. only person left who doesn't browse reddit.
>>
File: GcGwgfw[1].png (54KB, 720x864px) Image search: [Google]
GcGwgfw[1].png
54KB, 720x864px
Anything on TwoXChromosomes.
Fun fact that reddit page swears the most.
>>
>>34499757
i think /r/me_irl is even worse friend. that is a pure form of cancer that is extremely potent
>>
>>34498880
> [X] here
>I'm not a [], but I know someone who's a []
>It's almost like reddit is made up on millions of people with different opinions
>you can say fuck on the internet
>Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit:
>we did it reddit
>>
go on /r/funny and browse the front page of it, nothing they post there is even remotely funny
>>
>>34499812
why do normies have such a terrible sense of humour
>>
File: 1485662204895bbbb.jpg (122KB, 666x731px) Image search: [Google]
1485662204895bbbb.jpg
122KB, 666x731px
>>34499162

They aren't lefties,they are just coloreds, especially spics and all these weird, autistic half-asian mixes.
>>
>>34499788
Tifu is worse. It's all a bunch of "lulz sooooo random = D" attempts to be clever. Purest form of cancer on the internet.
>>
My favorite is
>"hey its me ur brother"
>"Let's go bowling!"
I can't tell if normies just mixed up the two memes, or think they're one in the same, but holy shit they have a terrible senes of humour

>>34499829
This desu.
>>
>>34499846
im noticing a trend here. it appears that all this cancer is coming from one common place.
>>
Every reddit front page post could be summed in three sentences, but they manage to make a 1000+ words inane story out of it.
>>
>>34498880
I laughed harder than I should've, anon! TAKE THIS UPVOTE AND GET OUT XD
edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>34499943
Followed by a tl;dr at the bottom that isn't even helpful. They've turned tl;dr into another worthless trash meme
>>
>>34499990
You sir won the internet! Have an upvote.
>>
ME TOO THANKS XD
>>
Sarcasm tags. Ending your post in /s.

I hate it so much.
>>
The stupid things that come out of there trickle into the dumber places like ifunny, and onto facebook. Everything gets polluted
>>
welp

You. I like you.

Let's be friends.
>>
>[deleted]

Redditors literally delete their own comments if they get too many downvotes. I only browse one subreddit for a game to stay updated but that's the most fucked up thing I've learned about reddit, how the community censors itself.
>>
>>34500290
I do that sometimes.
If you get too many downvotes on Reddit, many subreddits will autoban you. You need a certain level of upvotes to be able to contribute safely.
>>
>>34500314
Wow, that's even worse. What an awful place.
>>
>>34498934
>then who was phone?
I really hate when Reddit takes something funny (even slightly) and runs it into the ground.
Thank goodness they haven't done that with polandball.
>e.g. rage comics

You should see how retarded they act by rolling for GETs and spamming "milhouse is not a meme"
>>
>>34500290
Can't have everybody seeing your shittiest downboated comments. If you can't stand me at my diddliest you don't deserve me at my doodliest
>>
>"X is such cancer"
>"Dude! XYZ! So AIDS!"
>"LOL kill me now XDDDD"
>the very concept of an upvote system
>>
>>34499638
Not everyone can do retail, just like not everyone can program to that level.

You're able to do your job and do it well because you went through plenty of training, and were the right person to pursue that path in the first place prior to training.

There's almost no room for training because people don't give enough of a shit about retail/fast food. It's got nothing to do with responsibility either, some aren't the right fit for the job, as simple as it may be. Even if they do have potential, if you can't do it well right off the bat then there is no room to grow.
>>
File: 1430926880704.jpg (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430926880704.jpg
358KB, 900x900px
>>34499721
Oh god this makes me mad as well. People who just don't really give a shit but try to offer their dumb fucking advice.

Like my female coworker
>Her: oh anon why are you looking so sad
>Me: i feel shit and am depressed
>Her: wow anon why don't you find yourself a gf?
>>
>34499999

origoinal xd lel
>>
>someone makes a mildly funny comment
>first reply is an unfunny unnecessary extension of that joke
>second reply is an unfunny unnecessary extension of THAT joke
>third reply is an even unfunnier more unnecessary extension of the joke which is succinctly beaten into the ground by now
>>
>>34500290
>>34500314
Retype reddit.com/whatever into ceddit.com/whatever and there you go.
>>
>>34499162
r9k is just nsfw lgbt
>>
>LE PUN CHAIN XDDD
>my gf made me this
>I know I'm gonna get downvoted for this but... (proceeds to post a popular opinion)
>Edit: Why am I being downvoted? while the post has a high count of upvotes and everyone is supporting that guy
>>
>>34498880
came here to say this XD
>>
>>34499873
Reddit: the purest cancer on the internet
>>
>TIFU by having sexy sex with my sex freak sexy sex GF on our sex bed and forgetting that we forgot we were having sex
>>
reddit sucks

EDIT: WHY THE FRICK IS THIS GETTING DOWNVOTED?!?!?!?!?

EDIT 2: wow, my highest comment is now about reddit being shit. thanks!
>>
>>34498880
>i'm depressed and lonely but my gf tells me to go to a psychiatrist
>>
>>34498880
r/askreddit:

REDDITORS OF REDDIT, WHAT IS THE SEXIEST SEX YOU'VE EVER SEXED?
>>
>>34499460
heh a fedora meme
>>
>>34499871
who even cares, that meme's from like 2008
>>
>>34498880
>compares everything they don't like to 1984 or brave new world even though they haven't read either
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (15KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
smugcat.jpg
15KB, 604x438px
>>34498880
>normies get out REEE
>"genetic lottery" this, "manlets" that
>why is the world so unfair
>why is everyone inferior to me
>why are all grills whores/assholes/stupid etc
>tfw
>mfw
>ywn
>the countless posts and discussions about fags and other assorted gay erotism
>
>
>

no wait i just listed robot-isms that i hate.

oh well, it's not like they're all that different from the shit on reddit. I bet the idiots on reddit tell people to come over here all the time too
>>
>>34501008
I should hope you understand the difference between using similar terminology to describe concepts you came up with independently as opposed to simply saying what everyone else is saying in a desperate attempt to impress strangers for internet points.
>>
>>34498880
>I have an upvote waiting if you'll answer my question....
>I thought we agreed X was bad, what gives [multibillion dollar game developer]?
>[In response to something cruel or immoral] I'm so fucking furious/sad right now
>>
>>34499460
you sure showed him fucking faggot
>>
>>34501093
i do, and that's why i think this board isn't really all that better than reddit or tumblr. Most of the stuff going on here is an endless circlejerk just like on those sites. we've got a very strong sentiment of "us" vs "them" too and it's pretty fucking dull.

but i do get what you mean anon
>>
File: open relationship.jpg (113KB, 605x981px) Image search: [Google]
open relationship.jpg
113KB, 605x981px
>>34499229
nothing wrong with being a cheating whore who uses men for money, man
>>
i dont browse reddit to know what kind of faggy stuff they do verbatim but posts that are just like

"this"

are indicative of the same kind of slackjawed 'i let other people do my thinking for me' mentality that's seeped onto 4chan.
>>
>>34499041
This right here
>>34499099
>You have to browse reddit to know it needs an account, or that it has a fucking terrible upvote system, or that its layout sucks
Kill yourself

Sage for shitty thread,
>>
>find post on /r/twoxchromosomes from a roastie complaining about her beta provider that activates my almonds
>look at her other comments and thread
>long history of trying to get upvotes by making quirky /r/showerthoughts and /r/ama bullshit threads
>this is what she does all day while her cuckman is out working
>find posts in /r/asperger she made about her autistic son and her own autism
Meme's really are the truth
>>
File: 1343786903046.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1343786903046.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>my SO and I
>>
>>34498880
eww why even go on there faggot
>>
File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34499721
>posts suicide hotline
>person suffering from severe mental health issues decides to call the hotline
>"uhh...where are you right now?"
>"uhh...do you have any weapons in the house?"
>"uhh...what's your address?"
>eventually break because you're having a schizophrenic episode and want to cut your own fucking head off to escape the horror
>decide to answer their questions honestly so the person might talk to me like a normal human being
>obvious trap, but haven't held a real conversation in nearly half a year
>they start stalling for time after I tell them
>realize I fucked up bad
>hang up
>police car shows up outside my house
>takes me to the psych ward
>stay for a month
>parents pissed off at me

Thanks for fucking nothing suicide hotline. Its just a patsy to call the cops on you and get you committed to a locked door facility. They aren't there to talk, they just want to drug you.
>>
>>34499287
More like r/me_irl

meirl is the better version. Doesn't have the shitty up vote if memes.
>>
>>34499162
>le leftist boogeyman
>>
File: staringatyou.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
staringatyou.png
119KB, 635x493px
>>34501502

>when normalfags argue that suicide is indicative of mental illness
>The concept of rational suicide is alien to a normie
>>
>>34499455
This. If there's one thing I've learned it's that no one genuinely cares about each other, they're all pieces of shit like me wandering through a meaningless existence.
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>kek
>this
>first post best post
>A FUCKING LEAF
>cuck
>praise kek
>check em
>>
>>34501791

Dumb fr0gposter
>>
File: 1460831546882.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1460831546882.png
93KB, 500x422px
>>34498880
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT WITH YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE OF THE INTERNETS THAT IS LEDDIT JUST LEAVE OUR PLACE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1428445743076.jpg (109KB, 950x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1428445743076.jpg
109KB, 950x1395px
>>34500376
>downboated
>If you can't stand me at my diddliest you don't deserve me at my doodliest
>>
>>34501502
Its so fucking broken man. Normies dont have empathy they just cant face the reality some people want out. They'd rather feel better about themselves. Keep people suppressed and productive under the guise of "care"
>>
>>34501093
>using similar terminology to describe concepts you came up with independently
There isn't an original thought on this board you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34501502
I really hate this.
I can't talk to anyone about how I'm feeling because I'm afraid they'll just lock me up again.
I just have to suffer alone and nobody cares about it :(
>>
>>34501791
>>first post best post
This is objectively reddit, just say /thread like anyone that's not a retarded newfag
>>
every sub becomes an echo chamber and the voting system is fucking awful. All the autistic liberals hang out in their subs and never let anyone challenge their opinions, and all the autistic conservatives do the same thing in their own subs. Even trying to start a discussion with either side immediately gets met with either a ban from the sub or a shit ton of downvotes because having a different opinion makes you the devil.

Literally the entirety of front page is just posts about trump from subs that AREN'T EVEN MEANT TO BE USED FOR POLITICS.

being moderate or just not an extremist on either fucking side immediately makes you an enemy of both.
>>
>>34499306

<celebrity> just died. Here's one of my favorite scenes from <movie>
>>
>>34501502
>he fell for the suicide hotline meme
>>
>>34502000
>This is objectively reddit
So /pol/ is reddit?
>>
>>34502110

A lot of /pol/ users came over from /r/the_donald. So yes
>>
>>34498880
"underrated post"

Fuck anyone that says this here.
>>
File: 13730914657798.gif (2MB, 360x384px) Image search: [Google]
13730914657798.gif
2MB, 360x384px
>>34500372
going to reddit makes u one of them.
fuck off

> rage comics were never funny

this post is not spam
>>
I wouldn't know, never been to reddit. You people seem to know an awful lot, though
>>
File: checkmate liberals.jpg (215KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate liberals.jpg
215KB, 1280x1109px
>>34502016
>being moderate or just not an extremist on either fucking side immediately makes you an enemy of both.
>>
What I hate most about that site is the extreme superiority special snowflake complex they seem to have. Also this weird trend of acting like adult children and bragging about it.
>>
>>34502110
/pol/ is the most reddit board on this entire website by far.
>>
>>34502110
Do you even need to ask? /thread has been a thing for years and years, the fact that you don't use it makes you either a newfag or a special snowflake, and those have a high chance of being present in redditors
>>
>>34502290
No, /r9k/ is, as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>meet girl
>she talks about reddit
>get scared but try to be optimistic as some of the subreddits can be interesting
>immediately she brings up social justice
>run away because i know i will never hear the end of it
>>
>>34501886
Yeah I'm sure everyone thought women were just swell before they came to r9k.
>>
>>34502308
>the fact that you don't use it
wtf are you talking about, retard?
>>
>>34502349
Social justice issues or complain about social justice warriors?
>>
>>34502364
It was a generic (You), my illiterate friend
>>
>>34502374
both. she said i was sexist because i wouldn't date a slutty woman.
>>
File: 1449617831575.jpg (12KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449617831575.jpg
12KB, 203x200px
>>34501791
>is this, dare I say, /ourguy?
>what did they mean by this?
>REE
>im so fucking lonely
>tfw no gf
>who here /depressed/?
>(post varg) "stop (insert activity)"
>to intelligent two X
>(insert family member) found the (insert gross-sounding thing)
>he fell for the X meme
>>
>>34502459
>redpill me on x
>>
>>34498880

>put me in the screencap XD

You people should be confined to where you came from
>>
>>34502454
Not sure if I agree with that.
You have the right to reject anyone for any reason, without being shamed for it.
But if that's all, I don't know, maybe she isn't so bad. Maybe she just hasn't thought through things properly.
On the other hand, there's also the chance that she browses /r/feminism and /r/shitredditsays
>>
What's the different between Reddit-isms and 4chan culture?

I'm sure Redditors have "4chan-isms" they hate .
>>
This kind of a specific one but representative of the whole humour of the site.

I very occasionally go onto Reddit admittedly to read threads where people share creepy true life stories, be they encounters with ghosts or serial killers or whatever. I just find that stuff interesting. Anyway, say there's a story here a guy is making toast in the kitchen and he sees a ghost walk past the door. The very first comment under it will says something like "I'm more worried about what happened to the toast?" and then this >>34500530 happens and nobody will shut up about burnt toast. Then the top comment will say "EDIT: Wow, thanks for the gold!"
>>
>>34499774
It's imaginary internet points.
>>
>>34502713
>Edit: My most upvoted comment is about jacking off in a public pool fml
>>
>>34499774

>access to custom avatar creator
>get to browse Reddit Gold exclusive reddits
>better site format (site acknowledges its default interface is bad so you have to pay to get better interface)
>you get to highlight posts or something

You basically get access to a bunch of features that make browsing the site better, but should be free in the first place.
>>
>>34502676
Nothing. The only difference is that sometimes the 4chan memes are actually funny, like spurdo. Anyone who takes part in >>34502459
is likely a reddit browsing retard who also shits up 4chan with his inanity.
>>
>wow look at this thing that breaks this stereotype
>hehe faith in humanity guys
>>
> I confronted this shy person and convinced them to perform a song without knowing I'm recording them. Watch this amazing performance and help this shy guy break out of his shell
>>
How has nobody mentioned the actual /r/4chan which is only redditors who are too scared too scared of 4chan to actually come here. The comment section is full of what every thinks are the hottest 4chin memes like

>LOL OP IS A NIGGER
>STFU FAG
>LOL TRUMP MAGA
>PEPE LE FROG

it's afwul
>>
>>34502713
>I very occasionally go onto Reddit admittedly to read threads where people share creepy true life stories
90% of those are roleplaying, you can go to /x/ for that
>>
>>34502804
>spurdo is funny
>>
>>34502882
they swarm this place, we're outnumbered by them
have you noticed how a lot of 4chan culture has devolved into a cheap bastardization of itself as of late? Guess who's behind that
>>
File: 1477824925371.png (32KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
1477824925371.png
32KB, 470x316px
>>34502922
>spurdo isnt funny
>>
>>34499041
t. Triggered ledditor
>>
File: 1479901559802.png (10KB, 369x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479901559802.png
10KB, 369x300px
>>34502882
I wish there was some way to ban crossposter's IPs. I wouldn't even mind them lurking here and gawking at us on their shitty website if they weren't actually posting and making 4chan shittier than it already is.
>>
>>34502960
t. Liggered tredditor
>>
>>34502882

>people that make Cringe/Green Text Story threads just to screencap the most replied to post and post it on /r/4chan
>>
Don't anybody here hate Askreddit?
I mean, at first i like it but damn...there is always the same questions and same answers...

/SERIOUS)
ANON WHICH HOBBIE CAN I PICK RIGHT NOW?
-DUDE, GO FOR GEOCACHING AND HIKING, THEY HELP ME A LOT
-I LIKE RUNNING
-GO FOR MOVIES ANON!
-CYCLING, (long answer here about how much dick he suck because cycling is amazing)

OLD REDDITOR, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR OLD YOU?
-DON'T BE A PUSSY
-START LIVING YOUR LIFE
-(retarded af, answer here)
-ASK THAT GIRL OUT
-SUCK MORE DICK

I swear to god, i hate reddit so much.

"
>>
File: 1484890931377.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484890931377.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>the word "comfy"
>self-depreciative/suicide twitter memes
>superfluous and pretentious grammar ("I dare say", "good sir", etc.)
>claiming to be an introvert or have social anxiety in a post where you also reference having friends and/or a girlfriend
>bandwagoning music/anime fads (vaporwave, jojo, etc.)
>pop-sci anything ("le fuck yeah, science!!!", Schrodinger's cat analogies, etc.)

All I could think of off the top of my head but there's probably more. If you do any of these on 4chan you should probably leave now.
>>
>>34503085

>post serious response
>get ignored or upvoted

>post joke response
>get upvoted
>>
>>34503107
i like comfy threads though
>>
File: imblygin.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imblygin.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>34502951
Those are done by people who don't understand the meme
>>
>>34503136
>Post Title: Russia Launches 2000 nukes, America to be devastated in 1 hour
>Top Comment: Bad joke followed by a pun chain
>>
>>34503181
enlighten us then finn friend
>>
Oh the game lacks basic fucking features? You must not know what Early Access means.
>>
>>34503107
>the word "comfy"

DELET THIS, COMFY IS OBJECTIVELY 4chan
>>
File: 1474776959353.png (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474776959353.png
75KB, 1000x1000px
>>34503161
>>34503289
>>>/r/comfy/
you need to go back
>>
File: 172353.jpg (468KB, 1403x969px) Image search: [Google]
172353.jpg
468KB, 1403x969px
The "i have depression and anxiety blah blah blah" especially when posted by women.

a redditor makes a comment and some attentionwhore says shit like "this really helped with my depression/ social anxiety/ whateverthefuckyouhave. then everyone responds and says shit like "i'm here for you" or "it's gonna get better" or shit like that. It's all fake. They don't care, they would never care. it's just a facade, and they all get upvoted.

i especially hate it when women do that shit. go on the shitty twoxchromosomes subreddit and there's pictures of pink haired attention whores who post about how something cured their depression and anxiety and that they're so much better now. they just want compliments.

i hate redditors

i hate women
>>
>>34503497

Depression is a mental illness. It doesn't matter if you're good looking, rich, have a good job, and have plenty of friends. Depression can still get to you. Even if a robot got fit and was able to afford living on his own he can still have anxiety and depression. Plenty of robots look like Chad or have a big penis, but they're too much of a robot to be normal.
>>
>>34503589
chads cant have depression
>>
File: 1431463508895.jpg (808KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1431463508895.jpg
808KB, 1200x1600px
>>34503589
i don't give a shit about that. i give a shit about dumb women (and some men) who try to put their depression into everything. there's no need to say "this really helped alleviate my depression". when you say that you're just fishing for compliments, being an attention whore.

you sound like a redditor
>>
>>34498880
>lol, risky click of the day!
>>
>>34503589
>Plenty of robots look like Chad
Nope

If you're attractive, you don't belong here

>b-but muh ANXIIEETYY
>>
File: 949494755766751.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
949494755766751.png
117KB, 900x900px
>>34503107

>Schrodinger's cat analogies

God, this one is insipid
>Topic involves two choices
>Someone inevitably makes a Schrodinger's cat reference

THAT'S NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS
>>
I am leftist and I voted trump
>>
>>34503006
Do you do this, Anon? Don't lie.
>>
le well le that le escalated le quickly :DDD

That said, it seems like most of you shitheads browse reddit regularly, no wonder this place fucking sucks now.
>>
>>34503589
People who talk openly about their mental illnesses and use them as badges of honor should be lined up and shot. Fuck attentionwhores.
>>
anything from r/the_donald
>>
>>34500861
Holy fuck this.
askreddit is the worst, literally the same threads repeated monthly and anything "original" is something sexual for the OP to beat off to replies
>>
nazi pun threads are the plague rats of written language
>>
>>34499790
>It's almost like reddit is made up on millions of people with different opinions
The irony.
If you don't share the general consensus you're downvoted
>>
>>34503107
Nice webcomic, fag.
>>
>>34504186
There is no "general consensus." It's pretty much a constant battle of upvotes and downvotes between opposing sides with a ton of whiny replies bitching about people on the other team.
>>
>>34503589
He's not saying it isnt possible, but the real depressed people dont talk about it on fucking reddit
>>
File: hi-reddit2.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
hi-reddit2.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>Is here, dare I say it /our guy/?
>What did he mean by this?
>Really makes you think
>>
This painting my boyfriend made me didn't get much love in /r/art, how about you guys? (it's a passable watercolor adaptation of the first google image search result of "pikachu")

Found this gem at a yard sale today! (it's a pic of a standard Lego Star Wars set from fibe years ago or possibly the SNES release of A Link to the Past. basically official box art for something but there's a bit of OP's couch visible in the corner)
>>
I used to read /r/relationships because it's one of those disaster train wrecks that you just can't look away. Every single thread is either 'I haven't talked about this issue with SO, what should I do?', 'I have a crush on coworker, should I ask them out?' or 'My wife is basically an insane felon, but it's OK right?' and the answer to every question is invariably 'Dump their ass'
>>
File: reddit.png (15KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
15KB, 640x400px
>>34502992
Don't treddit on my leddit >:3
>>
>>34501701
>get out of my alt-right image board XD
>>
>get sick of this shitty anime forum website
>"maybe reddit will be better"
Lamo was I ever wrong. I thought the tales of how bad reddit was were exaggerated, but if anything its worse then people say. 95% of the people are shils, brainwashed leftists or huge basicbitches. The only fin part is baiting r/politics.
>>
Stop complaining about Reddit mannerisms if you guys have your own cringey mannerisms.
>>
>clever, subtle joke: 71 upvotes
>reply that rehashes the same joke, but made incredibly obvious for the retards: 3000 upvotes and gold
>>
>*posts random quote that can be related to just about anything*
>"Oh wow now that Drumpf is president this is more relevant than ever!"
>>
The fucking /s
>>
File: 1479690470042.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1479690470042.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>posts story about how they were raped by their uncle
>"edit: wow I didn't expect this much support, thank you all for the kind words and thanks for the gold stranger :DDD"
>>
>>34507288
You are so strong for surviving that :) Pm me if you ever want to talk :)
>>
Speaking of reddit, anyone active on /r/incels here?
>>
>>34507503
Are you retarded? It's the same people.
>>
>>34498880
Any in-site jokes which are always fucking lame.
>>
>>34499287
I've seen it around askreddit, when i go there.
>>
>>34499774
Nothing. I had four years of gold, but deleted my account cause it was literally worthless.
>>
>>34500339
What makes it even shittier is that you only post every 7 minutes in new subs if you have no karma on that sub. Stupidest shit i've ever come across.
>>
>>34498880
>Take my upvotes, stranger, you won the internet!!!! :DDDD
>>
>>34501416
This one always gets me, no matter where I am on the internet
>>
>>34499162
/pol/ is the most Reddit part of 4chan right now, even moreso than /soc/ and /b/
>>
>>34501791
>>kek
FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK THIS WHEN WILL THIS SHITTY FUCKING MEME END WHAT IS SO FUNNY SHOUT THIS THIS IS LILE THE GRRATEST INDICATOR YOURE A OWRTHLESS FUCKING NORNALFAGJUSTFUUUUUCKRIGHTOFF
>>
File: 1483573286717.png (255KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483573286717.png
255KB, 540x304px
>>34502459

>Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep

HOLY FUCK THIS MEME NEEDS TO DIE. WHY IS IT EVEN FUCKING POPULAR
>>
>>34502676
If you need to even ask, you can fuck off back to your shitty containment website.
>>
>>34499743
>not my proudest fap
OREGINALIO
>>
>>34502882
>4chan? Lol, no. That place is disgusting and scary, I couldn't actually go there. But LOL CHECK OUT THIS GROSS-OUT GREENTEXT WHAT A TWISTED PLACE AMIRITE???? "REE NORMIES GET TF OUT LOLOLOL XDDDDDD"
>>
>>34500141
(jk)

0R161N47
>>
File: 1472634054795[1].jpg (26KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472634054795[1].jpg
26KB, 399x388px
>Pupper
>Doggo
>Comic with a cute art style but is about depression
>Rick and Mortey
>Communism jokes
>Science dick sucking
>>
Relevant username
>>
>>34508551
get cancer you cunt
>>
>>34508975

Eat a dick faggotron
>>
>>34501008
>>34501886
found the triggered redditor!

now go kill yourself
>>
>>34509233
Damn, a post consisting entirely of thought-terminating cliches.
You really proved me wrong about robots being original independent thinkers.
>>
>>34504325

absolutelly reddit has philistine taste
>>
>>34502459
are these actually redditisms? I legitametely thought these were 4chan memes and I literally never go on reddit
>>
>"haha wow so original"
>>
>>34509566
>le "i use big words so im right" meem
I have never seen a more perfect example
>>
File: 1460244534749.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460244534749.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34510625
>he thinks any of those were "big words"
>>
>>34510529
i use reddit a lot, ive never seen people say shit like that
>>
File: laughing_females.jpg (19KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_females.jpg
19KB, 354x360px
>>34510734
>he's still replying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1469963055168.jpg (1MB, 1052x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1469963055168.jpg
1MB, 1052x1936px
>You sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar
>>
>>34508443
/b/ is facebook tier normie central now.
>>
>>34508443
/gif/ is the most reddit board nowadays. its literally 90% redditors and half of the shit on there has replies like "I ain't clickin that shit" and nobody bats an eye
>>
File: Alex Rodger.jpg (158KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Rodger.jpg
158KB, 992x744px
>>34510814
/r9k/ is fucking normie central
>>
>>34498880
>digits confirm
>kek wills it
>/ourguy/
>fpbp
>sage
>checked
>1 post by this ID
>what did he mean by this
>inb4 X
>>
File: 1400762462250.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400762462250.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>34510811
If I recall correctly this phrase pre-dates leddit.
also
>anybody unironically browsing leddit at all
Get the fuck out
>>
>>34510900
I don't, faggy liberal hipsters I encounter at work say it.
>>
File: b o i.gif (992KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
b o i.gif
992KB, 398x356px
>>34499361
its pepsi vs coke for ultra-autists
>>
>>34498880
>chains of lame as fuck comments where they go through a song or some shit each saying a line
>>
File: jZlrb5x.jpg (46KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
jZlrb5x.jpg
46KB, 540x723px
>>34504087
t. david brock
>>
>>34510798
Way to salvage your dignity, friend.
>>
SanctionedSuicide is actually a good subreddit.
>>
>>34501814
this thread was created for redditors to find each other here.
>>
>>34501814
>NORMIE
Nice try redditor, but it's normalfag.
Now get your faggot ass the fuck out of here.
>>
I hate their whole posting layout.
>most up voted comments are at the top
It's like someone made YouTube's comment system into its own social media site. Its so fucking shit.
>>
>>34511686
>B-B-BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE SETTINGS!

You shouldn't have to change the settings. The fact that "most voted" is the default means that every single post is an entrance into the dick measuring contest.

Downvotes are cancer too. You shouldn't get to silence somebody because you and a couple of other people didn't like their words.
>>
'Male circumcision is as bad as female circumsion ! Its a mutilation either way.'

Yea because getting held down in a dirty bathtub in Cairo by your mom, granny and aunts and getting cut up by an old hag with an exacto knife (best case scenario) is as bad as a sterile surgery guys don t even remember . Only the deepest perma virgins repeat this shit
>>
>'Male circumcision is as bad as female circumsion ! Its a mutilation either way.'
>Yea because getting held down in a dirty bathtub in Cairo by your mom, granny and aunts and getting cut up by an old hag with an exacto knife (best case scenario) is as bad as a sterile surgery guys don t even remember . Only the deepest perma virgins repeat this shit

only the biggest perma virgins say this shit i swear man
>>
>>34501502
Daaaaaaaaaang thats shitty
>>
>>34510915
No it's not, the difference between reddit and 4chan is more like the difference between coke and vanilla cream soda; coke and reddit both being shit.
>>
>>34511928

They are both bad and done for cultural reasons. Both practices need to be stopped.
>>
There is no difference between 4chan and Reddit. They have their share cancerous shitposts. I have to hide over 20 threads a day whenever visiting /r9k/ because you people like spamming the same fetish threads/edgy threads/gore threads everyday.
>>
>>34498880
Does reddit in general count?
>>
>>34501502
I fell for this trap before, not by calling a hotline but by blabbering to an authority. Twas when I learned to always lie to the police, for your own good
>>
>>34504487
Oh fuck yes!

I hate the fuck out of my Duggar style 'god dont make no junk' mother in law and go to r/relationships for the 'it could be worse' perspective

'My (27F) mother in law (60f) keeps trying to breastfeed my son(3 months). My husband (47) wants to keep an open mind. What do ,reddit?'

JustnoMIL is too much and I get too worked up and start fantasizing about killing her. I have signed her up for weekly Arby's,KFC and sonic coupons though . Bitch is fat as hell already, it wont take much

My husband hates her as much as I do. We were waiting for her to arrive and she was late. I thought to myself 'god,please. Maybe she bit it. ' I asked husband if he would text her and he said ' hopefully shes crashed and died.'

He hates her because from age 6 to 11 , she used him as a cover to stay away from the house and fuck niggers.

He 'd get taken to his cousins or moms friends house to play with thier kids, then mom and friend would go to separate part of house and host adult parties featuring straight up nigger dick. When she finally divorced, she married one eventually. Around 8 or 9, he figured it out and figured out she was fucking friends dads too and thats why her and _____ 's mom were fighting after having been close lady bros. That happened repeatedly until __'s mom freaked out, drug my mother in law out of ____'s house in the middle of the night and put a gun to her my MIL's face and told to stay the fuck away from her husbabd. Husband was 10 or so , saw it all from ______'s bedroom .

his mom browbeat him into backing up moms story to my father in law (they were still married) . The cover story was that ___'s mom stole her weed and thats why they fist fought and ____'s mom was on meth so thats why she freaked out .

Good cover, however....

____ 's dad met my father in law at work the next day at the ass crack of dawn (he worked 6a to 6p) and told him what really happened , the whole truth about affair and it made more sense than
>>
my MILs constant bullshit stories about why her and so and so arent friends. Father in law didnt get mad at ___'s dad because he was honest and they ve been friends a long time, since high school.
Father in law went home, just as husband and mom were leaving for work, freaks out on both of them for being liars. They all stay home from work and school, and scream and cry and break shit and punch holes through doors. it all comes out except the nigger fucking which just then truly dawned on him, why she has random young black dude friends

the guilt is too much because his dad is absolutely furious at him for lying to cover for her so he doesnt tell dad about nigger fucking parties with aunt carol.

They stay married another four years of hell and open revenge cheating then divorce. Husbands dad feels bad and buys him a dune buggy, dirt bike , wads of cash etc and continues to give him wads to this day.

Father in law eventually found out about nigger fucking parties from aunt carol being a loudmouth , socially retarded bitch and had an existential crisis over it. He s from north central arkansas boonies and wanted to murder them both and started having chest pains over it but cooled out.

The only thing my mother in law has done has been villifying me to her whole family ( told people and my husband i cheated on husband with our renter in our studio in the back-didnt realize the renter was my youngest anon cousin [hi dylan] going to college in our city and thats why I was coming out of his front door at 7 am in PJs- I fell asleep there on couch watching TV )and constant undermining, two faced gossippping, cattiness & twisting everything i say

But at least she didnt break my brain and heart as a fourth grader or kiss me with nigger on her breath
>>
>>34512884
Oh and she told everyone when i had a miscarriage that i was still a smoker (nope) and she thinks thats why i miscarried and tried to ask husbands paternal aunt the MD if i could get in trouble legally for that. Paternal aunt , who is the hick whisperer, was like 'polite negative response but didnt you cheat on my little brother constantly?'

Spoiler alert: i had quit smoking entire time 100% and everyone hates her too
>>
"edit: corrected some stupid fucking spelling/grammar mistake"
Nobody fucking cares why do you add this.
Fuck Reddit.
>>
>>34512884
Plot twist: mother in law marries young black buck eventually . We think its for her credit score but it turns out he is a way better person that she is and calls her out on her bullshit and stands up to her , which is what you have to do to a bully. When father and mother in law where in same room, i noticed she still expects to be put on a pedestal (expecting him to go out of his way for her mild convienance like wanting him to start her car still when its cold or get bossed around like they are still married)by FIL and does that bully act of teasing him to the point of embarassment and being 'lol wut i m just teasing you!'
>>
>terrible event happens
>top of r/ news
>top comment: Wow, how awful, just hope everyone is safe.
>6000 upvotes
>>
BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS BERNIE SANDERS
>>
From the looks of it, leddit sounds like tripfagging but a lot less unique.
If I remember correctly, walls of text == ledditor.
>>
I have nothing against the website itself. I've found useful info there while searching google for help or errors and everything in between. The thing I don't like is how my friend that browses reddit, now I have to compete with every fucking thing reddit says. I say one thing, I have to fight/argue against an anecdote he read on some damn subreddit. It is frustrating as all hell. Why do we even have these conversations when I am getting trumped by ironicmemedicklover696969over9000?
>>
how everytime a guy gets cucked/cheated on the top reply is get therapy/couples counselling
>>
File: BmP6Mpe.png (24KB, 850x349px) Image search: [Google]
BmP6Mpe.png
24KB, 850x349px
i think imgur is way fucking worse, i dont know how to put it but i think everyone who posts on there is actually autistic

pic related was the first post and the first comment which is some 3rd grade humor
>>
>>34498934
>this same exact thread was posted one year ago. repost!
How do they even know this? Do they autistically watch every thread that's posted on a particular subreddit for years on end? Do they search to see if it was already posted?
>>
>>34513415
imgur comments are like saying xD without realizing its a meme
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.