[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally got laid with a really cool, cute girl >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>tfw finally got laid with a really cool, cute girl
>tfw neither listing my virginity nor practically having a gf made anything better at all
>>
>>34498426
*losing my virginity
Originalio commento
>>
>>34498426
Thats a shame

What do you think is making you so upset then?
>>
>practically having
Its because you still feel the insecurity of not having a dedicated partner. You're scared she's just gonna go run off and fuck someone else and you really like her.
>>
>>34498733
I'm not sure. Honestly the reason I couldn't get any girls for so long is probably because I put up so many walls around myself to not get hurt, and now I'm finally started to put those walls down. It all feels so empty though, like people are so willing to give out affection that none of it means anything.
>>34498805
Nah, I'm really not looking at it like that. Even if I were to one day marry this girl (which I don't really want to), there's no guarantee she wouldn't go off and fuck another guy. I'm prepared to not have her forever, I'm much more in the mindset of enjoying her while I do have her.
>>
>>34498426
An hour ago i masturbated on the phone with my gf for over an hour (we live in different cities now, so this is kind of nice for us), both came twice and she always fills me with joy and fullfillment

What I can say is to try and completely open yourself to her, let her be your safe haven, spoil her and let yourself be spoiled

I understand the feeling of emptiness you're experiencing right now cause I was the same, but lately it feels like I'm a kid again, I'm finally feeling strong emotions again and I didn't think I could do that anymore

Sure sometimes you'll feel like shit again, but that's normal if you went through some rough stuff, but still, you can heal, even a little, so let yourself be helped
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.