[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I discover /r9k/ one month ago, so i decide to make a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: gh.jpg (176KB, 1332x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
176KB, 1332x1600px
I discover /r9k/ one month ago, so i decide to make a thread and ask some things.

-Any of you had ambitions of beign somebody one day? Like beign rich as a goal.

-Are you working for beign somebody one day?

-Why you worry so much for a girlfriend?

-How old you are and what do you work? Do you like that jod?

-Which jod do you wish to had one day?

-Are you aware that almost every bad or good thing that happen in your social life is your decission?

-Why most of you are mentally weak?

-Why do you justify every bad thing in your life instead of accept that it's your fault?

-It's difficult for you to had friends? Do you know the reason?

-Why do you hate womens, that do not meet your "standards of purity"?.

-Do you consider yourself, "worth" getting all you want?

Sorry for bad english.
>>
Just World Fallacy: The Post
>>
>>34496576

It bothers op because we set precedent for other men. They know too it's bullshit but heavily in their favor.

They have a steady supply of "do good" cucks though.
>>
>>34496526
I think the question 'why are you mentally weak' is wrong, i think the robots of r9k are some of the psychologically strongest people in this world.

Why?
Because even though they suffer daily, they have found the determination, and the courage, to talk ajdand relate with others. Even the most emotional robots with issues nobody should suffer have lent hands in my time of need.

We all have ambitions, even if having ambitions is an ambition itself.

Maybe I'm rambling..
>>
>>34496624
So this community is strong? = No

http://www.psychologium.com/7-signs-you-are-a-mentally-weak-person/
>>
>>34496526
>-Any of you had ambitions of beign somebody one day? Like beign rich as a goal.
I had ambitions of being famous for novel, but practical, startups.
>-Are you working for beign somebody one day?
Maybe, I still have to worry about even getting my foot into the world.
>-Why you worry so much for a girlfriend?
Some of us do, not all.
>-How old you are and what do you work? Do you like that jod?
We're all very young here.
Just beginning or just getting used to adult life.
>-Which jod do you wish to had one day?
I want to be self-employed, but I wouldn't mind a good-paying job of any sort as long as it's easy for me to do.
>-Are you aware that almost every bad or good thing that happen in your social life is your decission?
But what of cause and effect? The universal physics law of causality? If you think about it, man is no more than a walking biological machine, his genes reacting to whatever environment he's placed in and his past experiences; and even his father's fathers genetic makeup were constructed from this environment.
Life, decisions, they're, by the dictate of the laws of physics, almost entirely out of our hands and in the hands of the first cause and luck.
>-Why most of you are mentally weak?
Is this what you've observed?
We're young, we don't have much experience, perhaps it is innate.
Who's to say?
>-Why do you justify every bad thing in your life instead of accept that it's your fault?
Is it our fault or nature's fault?
Nurture, too, which is simply our parent's inborn nature.
>-It's difficult for you to had friends? Do you know the reason?
It's not difficult.
I had plenty of friends just a year ago.
I simply don't have the time for friendship currently.
>-Why do you hate womens, that do not meet your "standards of purity"?.
I don't hate women. I think society is unfairly in their favor, though.
>-Do you consider yourself, "worth" getting all you want?
Perhaps.
>Sorry for bad english.
It's fine.

I can expand on this answers if needed
>>
>>34496624
The fact that the website create the character "Chad" is proof they had prejudice and feel "less" or more "weak" than other people.
>>
>>34496763
>-Are you aware that almost every bad or good thing that happen in your social life is your decission?
>But what of cause and effect? The universal physics law of causality? If you think about it, man is no more than a walking biological machine, his genes reacting to whatever environment he's placed in and his past experiences; and even his father's fathers genetic makeup were constructed from this environment.
>Life, decisions, they're, by the dictate of the laws of physics, almost entirely out of our hands and in the hands of the first cause and luck.

>-Why do you justify every bad thing in your life instead of accept that it's your fault?
>Is it our fault or nature's fault? Nurture, too, which is simply our parent's inborn nature.
You are aware of these things, you can't change your nature but you can change your actions
>>
How do you feel about this pic?
>>
>>34496875
But what are our actions, anon?
What in a human allows them to make any choice of action? If a man makes a choice without knowing the outcome how is that an actual choice and aren't our actions just the product of a long series of cause and effect, starting from nature, and subconscious biases and tendencies caused by these?

Our nature reacting to outside stimuli is, for all intents and purposes, our actions.

Look at the picture and imagine the dominoes shape are their nature. Then imagine the one shoving into it is outside stimuli.
If the dominoes were instead balls they'd role, if they were rocks they'd stand still, but at the end of the scenario they'd still have no choice because choice is just the effect of previous choices.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (27KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
27KB, 500x551px
>>34497003
Forgot to post

Original post
>>
>>34497003
What it's intelligence
Read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence
>>
>>34497003
Intelligence has been defined in many different ways including as
>capacity for logic
>understanding
>self-awareness
>learning
>emotional knowledge
>planning
>creativity
>and problem solving.

It can be more generally described as the ability to perceive information, and to retain it as knowledge to be applied towards adaptive behaviors within an ENVIRONMENT or context.
>>
>>34496526
>-Any of you had ambitions of beign somebody one day? Like beign rich as a goal.
no I don't want to be rich or famous. I would feel really greedy and I don't like the attention that comes along with it
I'm working on making a video game, an album, and a website like 4chan, just without the pictures. I don't want to get famous from it, and I mostly just work on them to distract myself from the problems I have with my life. I really am not getting anywhere with any of those projects, so don't expect anything for 10 years.
Getting a girlfriend is considered a part of life, and it feels like you've dropped out if everyone has one but you. Also, a ggirlfriend would be someone who gives unconditional love, something we robots don't get much if any of in our lifetimes.
I'm 19, and in college. I live off my college savings that my parents created for me.
I want to be self employed. It gives me more time to work on personal projects that I stated above.
Yeah, and the truth hurts. I'm obviously really young for this board, so I do have some time to change myself before its too late, but I don't know how, and I'm too lazy and autistic to put in the effort.
No friends in high school or college means lack of social interaction. This place was my only source of social interaction for years, and the fact that its anonymous means you really can't form bonds with anyone.
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
>>34497077
No, respectfully, it is beyond intelligence.
Intelligence is just a piece of the puzzle.
Everything ever done, ever created, was caused by one thing--the chain starter, the original cause--the Big Bang.
Bursting condensed atoms everywhere, forming rocks and metal, flinging them all over space, creating planets and incubators for life, spurring the evolutionary process, mother-nature refining these simple organisms and their mutations as they divide into complex beings capable of surviving on the space rock The Big Bang created, refining some to have brains complex enough to carry out conversation and conceptualization because this is what is demanded for survival, and all the sounds and belches and motives and etc. in between that.

The original cause is all encompassing, we are the byproducts of it, and the effects of it.
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>34497118
What gave us our intelligence? Luck.
Inherited genetics passed down from our parents who are, like us, just dominoes in the chain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_determinism
>>
>>34497192
Its easier
-It's difficult for you to had friends? Do you know the reason?
I'm bad at conversation, and I have bad anxiety. I can't start a conversation to save my life, and most conversations with me are pretty one sided.
-Why do you hate womens, that do not meet your "standards of purity"?.
I don't hate women. A lot of people do hate them, but its mostly just to dump all society's problems on one group of people, kind of like why people hate jews or blacks or gays.
-Do you consider yourself, "worth" getting all you want?
no I'm not. I'm a failure, and I'm not going anywhere in life. A relationship with me would be a waste of that person's time.
>>
>>34497194
God exist? By what you say you believe in God even if you are unaware of that.
>>
>>34497225
>>34497194
Anon you believe in God and you aren't aware of that.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (46KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
46KB, 850x400px
>>34497118
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality

We are not responsible for our actions.
I don't use this as an excuse to act irresponsible, but it is simply the truth.

For concepts like libertarian free-will to exist they'd have to violate the laws of the universe.
>>
File: 1482873802757.png (119KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
1482873802757.png
119KB, 654x639px
>>34496526

Exactly what I'm trying to do. Being filthy rich would be nice.

Studying at Uni right now.

I just want to be loved desu. A qt boi would be much appreciated too.

19 and studying economics. Not too bad.

Something related with what I'm studying, maybe finance or climbing the corporate ladder. A political job would be interesting too.

Yes

I'm a bit lazy and neurotic. I don't know why.

I don't do it.

>-It's difficult for you to had friends? Do you know the reason?

I had very few friends in high and middle school. Now it's better. I don't know why.

>-Why do you hate womens, that do not meet your "standards of purity"?

I don't like whores. But everyone has his tastes I guess.

Yes. Entj-A
>>
>>34497256
>>34497273
There may be a God.
I'm personally unsure. The original cause could've been anything.
Point is, we have no control of our actions--we have a very convincing illusion of having control of our actions.
>>
>>34497295
>Yes. Entj-A

Why?
>>
>>34497285
>>34497313
Yes, you believe in God.
I agree we are a machine made it by god to act and think in a certain way.
Look the Clockwork Orange.
>>
>>34497382
If I work hard, I'll obtain them at the end.
>>
File: 1485662420704.jpg (12KB, 252x285px) Image search: [Google]
1485662420704.jpg
12KB, 252x285px
>>34496526
>I discover /r9k/ one month ago
>begins questionnaire

It's like lurking isn't even a concept anymore Jesus fucking Christ this is surreal.
>>
>>34498184
You need 15 minutes to know how shitty this place is
>>
File: simpsons reruns.jpg (414KB, 1496x1498px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons reruns.jpg
414KB, 1496x1498px
>>34496526
>-Any of you had ambitions of beign somebody one day?
Ambition to get comfy
>>
>>34498448
Ambition to get comfy = ambition to get rich
Beign rich bring you a comfortable life.
>>
>>34498184
The worst thing is all those fags responding seriously.
>>
File: 1335989004688.jpg (8KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1335989004688.jpg
8KB, 267x200px
>>34496526
>Why you worry so much for a girlfriend?

I worry about it because I'm fucking self concious and I think about how my social status would rise if I had a girlfriend. It's almost entirely ego based. It's a terrible reason to want a gf but I can't escape it. I hope if I get one i'll be able to appreciate it for the right reasons eventually
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.