[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatties on r9k what do you think of the "fat rights"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: fat-rights-745.jpg (153KB, 745x802px) Image search: [Google]
fat-rights-745.jpg
153KB, 745x802px
fatties on r9k what do you think of the "fat rights" or "fat positive crowd"
>>
>>34496375
I think treating fat people is the right thing, nothing productive ever happened by insulting someone. But when it goes into being about health, the conversation there can't be reversed, that type of fact denial is fucking stupid in any example.
>>
nigga, just, like, eat less and take up jogging and exercising
>>
Everyday feminist needs to be destroyed for the harm it does to humanity on a daily basis.
>>
My only problem with really fat people is when I see them with their kids. Saw this one really fat lady with a walking cane, and right fucking beside her is her teenage daughter using a cane too because shes a land whale.

Fuck up your own lives, but don't fuck up your kids while you are at it.
>>
Ok, you fat bitches can be ok with being fat, I'm a 5'8" man and I don't feel incomplete or like I'm lesser for being under 6'.
>>
>you're a problem that needs to be fixed
Are tumblards actually going to pretend this is a wrong thing?
>>
>>34496375
>all "evil" people are white (the doctor maybe honorary aryan)
>the "hero" is black
what did they mean by this
>>
>>34496375
if someone is fat i don't give a shit
if someone is fat and spouts bullshit about it being "muh genetics calories dont real" then i have a problem.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-Fat-Protest.jpg (234KB, 512x673px) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-Fat-Protest.jpg
234KB, 512x673px
For a post to be permitted it must not be textless, and it must be original.
>>
File: 1471114007403.jpg (50KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1471114007403.jpg
50KB, 440x429px
The beautiful at any weight fat positive movement is one of the worst things happening.

As someone who lost 120lbs i can tell you being obese is fucking horrible. I'm the happiest i've ever been after losing the weight, there are ZERO positives to being fat.
>>
You shouldn't blame other people if you're overeating and won't exercise.
>>
File: 1483500207597.jpg (267KB, 1073x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1483500207597.jpg
267KB, 1073x1428px
>>34496375
I don't really care, I used to be skinny and I probably could be again if I actually cared anymore, I eat a shit ton because it's not like it matters whether I'm skinny or fat, I'm a lazy neet with nothing going for me and weight clearly isn't going to change that, and if I die early due to my poor eating and health it's probably for the better. So basically fuck off normie.
>>
I think it's fucking stupid. I'm obese as fuck.

Fat people are an eye sore to look at and just killing themselves slowly.
>>
>>34496375
That image is actually a great point. If you guys have friends who are fat, support them and don't make fun of them. The best way to help someone accomplish something is be supportive and understanding
>>
> pay less
Stupid pol biat.
>>
Being fat is a choice. Therefore, there should be no additional legal protections beyond the normal ones
>>
>>34496785
I honestly hope it's true. If a person is fat, that is a perfectly logical indicator that they probably won't work as hard. If I owned a company, I would definitely give fat people a lower salary than their healthy equivalents
>>
File: 1465636531262.jpg (88KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465636531262.jpg
88KB, 767x1024px
>>34496375
Fatass here.

I think the fat positivity movement is actually some kind of a microculture that behaves as a sort of psuedo self-esteem generator. The feeling of self-esteem might feel real, but dying via awful degenerative disorders is something that IMO would undoubtedly haunt some of these people in their last years.

I've been reading a book about self-esteem (Six pillars of self-esteem by Nathaniel Branden) in an attempt to figure out what exactly it is so that I can actually build some of it. The book has opened my eyes to what I am missing, also what other fat people I've known are missing. I now think that obesity is more than just a person's extreme weight and their propensity to eat massive amounts, I think it is actually a set of established pathologies that become mentally and maybe even physically painful to confront, let alone break. So people who are obese start to live unconsciously as a way of life, even though it is no way of living at all.

In conclusion, I think the fat positivity movement has good intentions but is built on poor foundations. The repercussions of obesity are felt across generations and embracing something so crippling to health and old age is frankly insane.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>34496825
>fat people are so strong and brave and have to face major mental and physical obstacles and pain

News flash, every person who has ever been born has dealt with low self esteem at some point in their lives (usually puberty at the very least), as well as a slew of "pathologies" that are "mentally and maybe even physically painful to confront"

So why are these things new to you? Why are you just now becoming conscious of them? Because you're a fat, lazy idiot who has spent your life shovelling cheetos into you face instead of thinking and working every now and then,
>>
>>34496905
Pathologies is not a buzzword. Clearly, I didn't finish where I was going with my thoughts at that point. If you're just here to start shit because I'm sharing my new and revised opinion of the world, go ahead.

>So why are these things new to you? Why are you just now becoming conscious of them?

Because I did exactly what I said I was doing. I lived mechanically, unconsciously, not willing to confront my view of the world and myself to revise them. So yes, I actually was a fat idiot, I was and still can be pretty underdeveloped as a person when it comes to respecting myself.
>>
I think it's pretty retarded, but it also has inspired companies to make more clothes that look cute on me.
It's another one of these stupid fucking trends that are cancerous for society but personally beneficial.
>>
I think low testosterone is causing at least half of the major societal cancers that plague us today.
>>
>>34496687
Is this from an actual Dredd comic?
>>
File: 1484810271513.jpg (43KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484810271513.jpg
43KB, 640x612px
Fats are dead weight
>>
File: ewh.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
ewh.png
122KB, 398x309px
I hate fat people.

They disgust me.
And If you're proud of being disgusting, You're even more disgusting.
>>
>>34497130
Don't reply to me, whore
>>
>>34496375
But they are objectively a massive strain on the public health system. Be fat if you want, but don't deny that. You're like a smoker or an alcoholic.
>>
>>34497027
How fat are you famiglia
>>
>>34496375
Notice how it's a fat woman? Most fat guys don't care that they're fat or are trying to change it, but the fat bitches are too lazy to change anything, but like all women, still want validation that they're "sexy" or "beautiful" so they want to force everyone to not view them as the fat slobs they are.
>>
>>34497288
XL
I can still run around and climb up mountains and shit, but I should start working on not being such a fat fuck.
>>
>>34496375
I have nothing against them, and in a society setting I respect them. In a personal level, if they are nice, nothing stops them from being my friend. But in a sexual level, of course I will choose the slim, big boobed stacy over the fat roasty.
>>
File: 1373724212026.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1373724212026.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>34496375
I think fats are disgusting.

They cost us more money, pollute more, and they take up more space.

To top it all off, they look gross and smell bad.

I'd be fine with them all being executed at some point.
>>
>>34496661
This, desu. I'm a fatty, but I'm a fatty because I fucking love food.
I don't understand why they can't just admit they love to eat, and they always make up fucking fake reasons. C'mon, you don't get overweight by eating salads everyday and jogging...
Also HAES is the biggest lie third wave feminism has put forth other than "there are more than two genders"
>>
I'm not fat (actually super underweight) but I think people overly hate on the fat pride movement a bit. Personally the only thing that bothers me is fat people who expect the world to cater to their needs, like extra seats in theaters and shit. And it makes me sad when fat people raise fat kids. But I don't think we can fix that
>>
>>34497362
>clothes look cute on me
>can climb mountains
>fat fuck
No one believes you. Stop eating
>>
>>34496813
>Not driving them somewhere far away, isolating them from society and only bring them healthy food to eat.
>>
>>34498105
I eat like a horse, that makes me fat as fuck, but I run around all day carrying my own fatass so hiking and climbing are pretty easy.
And I guess "cute" is relative to what I'd look like before clothes for fatty boombalatties started actually being designed for ham beast bodies.
Sorry to have angered you so, I'll choose my words more carefully in the future.
>>
People can't take criticism. So calling a fat person fat doesn't make them less fat. You need to persuade them into thinking that it would be good to lose weight ( it's paramount to make the fatty think it was their idea) I.e so they can play with their kids etc.
>>
>>34498297

>You can't tell the people the truth it might hurt their feelings

A rose by any other name etc.
>>
>>34496375
I don't mind fatties as long as they don't act like their fatness is a virtue.
>>
>>34496755
why is she crying?
thingken of burger?
>>
I try to avoid expressing my disdain for the fat people, but the person making that comic really makes it sound like getting thinner is not an option and that's where it's fucked up.
>>
File: 1481688835887.jpg (14KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481688835887.jpg
14KB, 236x316px
>anorexics slowly kill themselves with their diet
>omg the horror poor person we have to help them

>obesefucks slowly killing themselves with their diet
>muh body positivity muthfucka
>>
>>34498429
>he's never had a burger so good it made him cry
>>
>>34496375

Dependance and Addiction.
Food is a dependance, we're all depending and would die if deprived of it for a long time.
When can we say that's an addiction?

This comics tries to show that it's society who dictates the norm and does so by peer pressure. So in each culture there would be a gaussian curve and the extremes would be seen as "bad". Things like Bulimia or Anorexia then wouldn't be a problem more to being gay or listening to Iron Maiden.

I'm sure a real doctor has better things to say about the consequences of being overweight than "you disgust me", objective things about her knees or her life expectancy.

Against the fat rights movement, I have one warning: when a behavior gets practiced by more people, the number of guys developping pathological habits grow faster than a 1 on 1 ratio. Ledermann's Law.
>>
5'9 212lbs here, not that bad but still a fattie, "fat acceptance" and "health at every size" are so full of ass shit I cant stand it. Fat people are not pleasant to look at or be near if you are a fattie an hero or loose some weight, any weight, just something small to get you to know its not as hard as you might think. I used to be 250 then dropped to 195 in about half a year by going for a mile jog/walk every morning and evening
>>
Your doctor telling you you have heart disease is not the same as them telling you you're disgusting
>>
File: 1485610687300.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1485610687300.png
358KB, 552x543px
220 lbs. Started to jog and eat less shit recently.

Obesity is an epidemic; to dehumanize and shame someone for it is perpetuating it, and to encourage and praise someone for it is even worse in that manner. Thise things just feed the widening of the emotional void they fill with food. We have to treat it like a medical problem, like any other eating disorder, and help them stop.
>>
>>34496375
I dont really care. I'm 6'4 260 lbs, so i'm not "american fat" but moderate fat. Being fat as a guy is much better than being fat girl.
>>
>>34496375
That image is wrong. Fat people make an average of $8000 more per year than their healthier counterparts.
>>
>>34496375
All this comic proves is that people will take a pleasant lie over a hurtful truth.
>>
>>34496375
Fat people are horrible. Their bloated figure is an outward reflection of what their soul looks like.
>>
>>34496375
>listen to this one person telling you what you want to hear instead of the collective wisdom of smarter people
This is what we're teaching our children.

Workplaces would only pay fatties less because there's less they can do. They don't actually pay them less, it's more that fatties can't do certain jobs. Like women.
>>
How do people get fat?

Honestly?

I mean I ate unhealthy food and never excercised and I was a bit chubby... 190lbs at 6'0'' at most, and I literally ate garbage almost daily and just sat on my ass. Now I've lost weight (155lbs currently) and I'm trying to bulk (/fit/zen here...) and let me tell you, it is almost impossible to gain weight on healthy food. I'm literally forcing food down my throat AND drinking those gainer shakes and with effort I can get up to 2600-2700kcal per day. How the FUCK does someone have the physical space in their gut to fit 6000+kcal per day? How does one eat so much sugar and fat and now throw up??
>>
>>34500202
>155lbs
>6'
>/fit/
lol twink.
>>
>>34500202
>How do people get fat?
Fat gene. I'm not fucking joking, just like people who cant gain weight no matter what.
>>
>>34500202
Why would you go below 190 pounds at 6 foot? You're barely a man when you're that small.
>>
>>34500492
Kek yeah I joined /fit/ to lose weight and I might have overdone it a bit. Strange how I still feel a bit chubby and everyone tells me I'm super-skinny...

>>34500496
No I don't believe it's MUH GENETICS because I've always been chubby myself and then I did an actual lifestyle change and now people like >>34500492, not to mention friends and family, are telling me I'm TOO thin. My question was more like "how in the world is one's mind so FUCKED that one devours pounds upon pounds of candy, crisps, deepfried crap and other junkfood, day after day after cursed day for YEARS without even stopping to think about what one is doing to oneself?"
>>
>>34500559
I think once the stomach has been stretched it's a downhill slope.
>>
>>34500559
>"how in the world is one's mind so FUCKED that one devours pounds upon pounds of candy, crisps, deepfried crap and other junkfood, day after day after cursed day for YEARS without even stopping to think about what one is doing to oneself?"
Emotional stress eating. Once you tie food to emotions, you're on the highway to being fat. Most of the time is eating when you're depressed. It's just like different form of cutting just in this case you eat to feel.
>>
I was a fat fuck and lost over a third of my bodyweight to stop being a fat fuck. "Body positivity" is a movement for women to try and convince society that even the ugliest hambeast deserves a 6'5" fashion model with a 10 inch dick and a mansion in the hills. It's a fucking joke.

Good people charge through their weaknesses and overcome them, they don't let their weaknesses define them.
>>
>>34500634
Really? Wow then in that case I really support giving fat people the help they need to break their addictions and feel better. What a truly awful thing to do to just tell them that they're "awesome", like telling a someone dying due to alcoholism that it's all good and just to have another shot...
>>
>>34500705
For the most of the part, you're right - it's just addiction to food. Obesity should be treated as medical condition through therapy.
>>
File: krabs feelin it.jpg (42KB, 960x728px) Image search: [Google]
krabs feelin it.jpg
42KB, 960x728px
>>34498470
but anorexics suffer from thin privilege /s
>>
Pretty hypocritical, the women especially aren't crying because their fellow fat guys won't love them. It seems like they're mostly just expressing anger at being at the bottom of the hierarchy. Being noticeably fat is about as close as it gets to robotdom for women.
>>
>>34496687
Based Dreed always ahead of his time.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.