[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets Talk. Share something about yourself. What makes you happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: c5narp3.jpg (747KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
c5narp3.jpg
747KB, 4256x2832px
Lets Talk. Share something about yourself. What makes you happy? What bothers you?

I want to talk to people about such things. But I do not feel comfortable enough to open up to my friends/family. I feel weak and end up covering it up with narcissism and a very rigid personality The problem is with me but, I find it so difficult to get comfortable with anyone that I end up being alone most of the time.
Sometimes I just feel like I should just off myself.
>>
>>34496372
>What makes you happy?
Narcissistic supply seems to be the most accurate response. Other than that, normal pleasant experiences. Solitude, properly functioning technology.

What would you express if you could? What do you feel you're missing out on?
>>
>>34496501
OP here

>Never had any siblings
>Constantly sick as a child
>Wasn't allowed to play and be actively involved with activities
>Parents were overly loving.
>Boosted ego
>10 years later
>Move to a new place
>Meet new kids
>Get bullied
>All I wanted was friends
>Ego shattered, Confidence crushed
>Promise myself to never be weak again and never depend on anyone
>Be careful what you wish for
>Turn into a serious narcissist
>Excel at shit that I get into
>All that I ever chase is narcissistic supply
>Fast forward to now
>Realise that everything I did was to feed this narcissistic super personality.
>everythingmakessense.jpg
>Feel like I will never feel love or even if i get the chance I will ruin it like every other relationship I have in the past
>I feel doomed.
>>
>>34496642
I don't think being aware of narcissism has to undermine your happiness. Explain your desire for love? What are you envisioning?
>>
> I'm a thorough believer that happiness comes from progress
I'm happy that
Currently studying something I enjoy in a field I plan on making my career in.
And
I'm bothered by ignorance. By people towards people, people towards knowledge, people towards the world.
>>
I really love my parents, making them proud makes me happy. But they're divorced and they hate each other. In a month, my mother will sue my father for some money shit. Its sad.

Driving at night while smoking also makes me happy. And a good videogame when Im in the mood.

Being a closeted fag bothers me. Being such a liar bothers me. Being a failure bothers me. I dont like going out with friends but Im afraid of being alone. Im afraid of rejection.
>>
>>34496680

OP here

Probably what most people here dream of

>Being able to wake up next to someone I can be completely open with.
>Do happy things.
>Be in a relationship and not just feed myself with constant validation.
Problem is the narc in me makes good people appear bad for me.
I am possessive. I feel insecure when the girl I am with gets friendly with someone else. I feel like I am being replaced which is an incredibly painful experience. I genuinely get anxious. FML.

I don't feel like i deserve to be like this.
I cannot cry so I cannot vent out.

From the outside I seem like Chad but from the inside I am a wreck.The narc in me always makes me appear like a chad. Its like a drug that makes you invincible but also kills you from the inside everytime you use it.
>>
>>34496752
i guess you just need to accept that people will always be different from what you'd expect them to be.
>>
>>34496853
Most of what you listed seem at most like minor inconveniences to me at this point. I don't see how the possibility of betrayal or infidelity is even close to being outweighed by the pleasures of the relationship itself, if you're anything like me. But I've long since severed any serious personal attachments.
>>
>>34496946
Maybe I am worried because I dont think I have felt the "pleasures" of a normal relationship.
>>
>>34496970
There are an infinite number of potentialities you won't experience. Do you fret over them equally?
>>
>>34496996
I dont. But I guess uncertainty tends to amplify certain emotions especially negative ones.
>>
>>34496876
This is true, and for the most part understandable. I just wish people were more accepting of what's new, rather than rely on traditions and previous knowledge.
>>
I really, really want chinese food
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.