[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls confuse me >go to bar with female friend >she gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: meee.jpg (21KB, 361x320px) Image search: [Google]
meee.jpg
21KB, 361x320px
girls confuse me

>go to bar with female friend
>she gets drunk
>she makes me dance with her
>she keeps bumping into me
>she keeps on looking at me
>on the ride home she keeps on
punching me in the face and calling me names
>>
>>34495399
Are you a harem anime protagonist?
>>
>>34495429

dunno but shes a complete bitch when she's sober , if i ever try to have a different viewpoint she does her best to make me feel like a fucking moron and she constantly shits on me but she still asks me to hang out.
>>
please respond\

oregano commento!

HOLY SHIT

ORIGIN

COMMET
>>
>>34495486
so why do you hang out with her?

>le guys confuse me
>this complete retard lets a girl talk shit to him and still does everything she wants
>>
>>34495399
>on the ride home she keeps on punching me in the face and calling me names
Are you some kind of faggot? In what world do you let some bitch (or anyone for that matter) punch you in the face?
>>
>>34495831

but i dont do everything she wants and she's not on a pedestal.

i dont buy her things, i didnt dance with her, i said fuck off and sat down, i dont listen to her complain about other guys.

i dunno why she hangs out with me. i dont give her anything or do anything for her.

doubt shes trying to make me an orbiter. she already has 10.
>>
>>34495852

she was drunk and i was trying to get her to stop but the more i told her to relax and chill the fuck out the more she hit me so i just gave up and eventually she fell asleep.
>>
>>34495873
sounds like your life is a little too hard for me to relate. the girls i hang out with are feminine so at best they'll smile and change the subject if we have really different opinions. arguing is for couples and even then you know you're just letting off steam.
>>
>>34495923

i wish it was that easy.

she also makes fun of me for being single when she is single and has like 10 guys shes talkin to / fucking right now but keeps complaining she has no boyfriend

all i tell her is make one of those guys your boyfriends and shes like "no i dont want to date them"

then i told her she's wasting their time and she got all mad at me.
>>
>>34496078

fucking ditch that cunt OP. She is using you as a dumping ground for her emotional nonsense. While she uses those other men to satisfy her need for sex. Which of course will never be you, so don't even bother.
>>
>>34495873
sounds like she's on her way to being your horrible wife.
>>
>>34495399
how many times are you going to post this?
sdlkfjgholdsfjkgkreeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34495399
>not feeding her even more drinks on the way home
>not fucking her passed out body senseless
I swear, these fucking newfag robots are an embarrassment..
>>
>>34496115

i barely talk to her online. in person we usually hang out with friends. if she's drunk, she just starts making fun of me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.